Crossfire RP

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 10th February 2016, 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I won’t disturb him tonight, especially if it is his heart.” Brandon said. “I will see them in the morning. He will need all the rest he can get.”

Caleb sends him up to his room and it doesn’t take long before Brandon is asleep.

Morning comes and Brandon is up early. He gets up and can hear someone down stairs. He gets a shower in and makes his way down. Sarah is in the kitchen. “Ohhh, I thought that was you I heard last night. Though not that it matters, Melody here told me you were here this morning. I am so glad you were able to come. I hate that Jasmine and Ava weren’t able to come.” Sarah said as she hugged Brandon.

“Speaking of Jasmine, she asked me to give you this.” Brandon said as he walked over to his saddle bags. He had left them hanging over the couch during the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 19th February 2016, 7:12 pm

Jasmine nods at Brandon. "Then I want you to get some rest. You look exhausted. Have Dillon write out the telegrams. Do not reveal what happened at all." She looks up at Berenson. "He snuck into my room through the secret passages." She looks away from him and shakes her head. "Let's just say he doesn't have the gentlest of hands."

Madeline knows the look in Jasmine's eyes. She goes over to her other side and hugs her. "I am here for you, and know how you are feeling. When you want to talk, I will listen." She whispers softly.

Jasmine returns the hug with tears in her eyes. "Thank you Mom."

"Now get some rest, both of you. We will keep Ava for as long as we can." Madeline tell both her and Brandon, not releasing the hug until Jasmine does.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th February 2016, 7:29 pm

Brandon nodded his head. “I promise to get some rest.” He said. He will do so by sleeping at her side. He doesn’t want to leave her alone right now. He feels terrible for what has happened to her. No woman deserves to be raped.

Berenson walks over to his daughter and hugs her gently. “I am here for you if you need me, don’t worry, he will pay for what he has done.” He said.

“I’ll be back soon, Jasmine.” Brandon said. “I am going to have those telegrams sent out.” He said.

He leaves the room with Berenson and Madeline. “Don’t worry, I will stay with her and make sure I get rest as well. They have chairs that pull out into beds. I can sleep on one.” He said. He then takes his leave.

Brandon doesn’t have to go far to find Dillion. “Dillion, I need telegrams sent out to all the nations. We want Anton for what he has done. He must stand trial for his sins.” He said.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th February 2016, 7:42 pm

Dillon nods. "I take it Jasmine is awake." He pulls Brandon aside. "The investigation turned up some black hair as well. Don't worry, I will get the telegrams written and present them for your approval. The people are asking about her. Word has spread of an attack, but not the seriousness of it. I have placed some get well presents in your room."

~~~

Madeline waits until Brandon leaves. "I am going to kill Anton. No even Damascus was that rough with me." She whispers to Berenson.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 10:14 am

Brandon nodded his head. "I do appreciate your help. Make sure that black hair is kept. It could be used against him when the time comes."

He turned his head and yawned. "When you are done with the telegrams, please see me. I will most likely be with Jasmine. I will go see about the get well presants. As far as the people are concerned, the less they know the better. They don't need to know how injured she was. Just letting them know that she is alright and that right now we would appreciate a little privacy right now is probably for the best. If you could do that, that would be great."

~~

Berenson hugs Madeline. "If you couldn't see the coldness in Brandon's eyes earlier then I will let you know. "I don't think there will be an Anton left after Brandon gets through with him." He said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 11:30 am

Dillon nods. "I understand your concern, but the people will want to see her. As far as what the people are told, I will leave that up to Jasmine. I can see her going either way in this case. However, I would advise her against using Anton's name. We don't need him killed before standing trial."

~~~~~~~~~

Madeline sighs. "You will have to talk to Brandon about that. He cannot kill Anton out of vengence. It is so hard to see your own daughter go through it. We will have to be there for her."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 11:39 am

"If anyone kills him, it will b me. I'd rather him stand trial though and pay the price for his sins. He will face several charges against him when he is caught. When we are ready for the people to know what is going on, I'm sure we will seek your advice." He said.

~~

"I assure you, I could kill Anton right now myself, but I know watching him squirm in the jurisdiction of the courts will be better. Depending on the charges bought against him, he could face life in prison or death. It could be less, but it will just depend on those charges."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 11:44 am

"Go and get some sleep, I have telegrams to write up. I will stop by later. I want to see her myself. I will let the people know she is awake and recovering if asked." Dillon bows and goes to his office.

~~~~~~

"Do you want to head home? Maybe see Nathaniel as well. I know he has been cooking up a storm. Jasmine may like his food better than the castle food. We can tell Ava that Jasmine is awake." Madeline stands up. "I really hate infirmiries."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 11:55 am

Brandon headed to their room so that he could see the gifts. There are just a few gifts there with more cards then anything. He smiled and knew she would like to have the cards. He takes a shower and puts on his boxers. He was angry seeing their bed. He would have the furniture thrown out and have new set bought in. He gets dressed and heads back to the infirmary with the cards. He was still trying to stay awake.

~~

"We should, we can take care of the kids and keep Ava till Jasmine is ready.I'm sure she will want to see Nathaniel and Ava later." Berenson said. He stood up and offered Madeline his hand. He helps her up as Brandon walks into the room. "I thought you were going to get some rest."

"I am but by Jasmine's side. She needs me right now." Brandon said. "Beside I bough her some get well cards that were in our room. Also I need that bedroom set removed and a new one put in.I don't want her going back to the same thing "

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 12:19 pm

"Go to her, she may resist at first, but she needs you now more than ever." Madeline hugs him. "Get some rest. We will be up here with Ava later."

~~~~~~~

There was a bed moved into Jasmine's room while Brandon was gone. She is glad, but at the same time she feels so guilty. They should be in their room, or Brandon should be with George right now. They also gave her some pain medication.

She looks up when Brandon enters the room. "They brought a bed for you. What is that you have in your hands? You need to get some sleep, my Angel."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 12:35 pm

Brandon walked around to the bed. His eyes bloodshot from the lack of sleep. "I will get some sleep but only with you by my side." He said. "These are get well cards from the people. They know you were attacked but they don't know the severity of it. I knew you would like to hear from them." He said with a smile. He handed her the cards as his eyes drouped shut.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 12:50 pm

Jasmine points at the bed as Brandon sets the cards on her bed. She watches him almost pass out as soon as his head hits the pillow. She begins to go through the cards. Dillon put a note that he cut them open, but it was all he did.

She looks at the first one and silent tears begin to slide down her face. Visions of what happened enter her head. She will have to be strong, not just for herself, but for her people. She feels her eyes close as the medication kicks in.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 12:58 pm

Brandon wakes up sometime later. He sits up on the bed and rubs his eyes. Jasmine has the cards out over her as she had been reading them. He smiles as he takes them anD puts them on the table beside of her. He then watches her sleep.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 1:11 pm

It is heading into the early evening. Madeline and Berenson have told Nathaniel and Ava about Jasmine. Nathaniel went right to work to make Jasmine her favorite meal. Madeline also prepped Ava about Jasmine as best she can.

~~~~~

Jasmine's eyes flutter and she jumps slighty when she sees a figure hovering over her. "Oh Brandon, it is you. Did you sleep well? I forgot to ask you how it went back home. I am so sorry for pulling you away from there."

The Lanes head up to the castle in the carriages. Nathaniel is bringing food for everyone. Ava is excited about seeing her mommy.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 1:17 pm

Brandon's eyes mist over slightly. "Grandpa passed away just a few days ago. We burried him and the day after, I got the message from Winston that something was wrong." He explained. "The family sends their love." He explained.

There is a knock on the door and Brandon answers it. "We thought Jasmine would like to see Nathaniel and Levi and Ava. The rest of the kids are home." Berenson said.

"Would you like to see Ava and the family. She is the only child with them." Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 1:31 pm

"I am so sorry Brandon, come here so I can give you a hug." There is a knock on the door as he hugs her. Now there are tears in my eyes for different reason. She watches Brandon open the door.

"Please, let them in. I miss my little girl." Ava hears her and runs in.

She hugs Brandon. "Daddy!" She squeals. "I misted you." She adds quieter. "Nana and Papa told me I have to be quiet."

Nathaniel brings in a trolley and hugs Jasmine. "I was never so scared before. I made your favorite foods."

It is nice to see everyone. "Thank you Nathaniel. I am fine really. However I am missing something."

"What is it?" Nathaniel ask her.

"A hug from my little girl, come here Ava." Jasmine holds up her arm to Ava.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 1:47 pm

Brandon picked up Ava and let her hug Jasmine. "You can sit there beside mommy as long as you don't squirm around." He said.

Levi looked at Jasmine. "You look like you have been crying, is everything alright?" He asked.

"I just got done telling her about my grandfather, he passed away just a few days ago." Brandon explained.

Berenson looked at Brandon. "I'm sorry to hear Brandon. It must have been horrible."

"He went peacefully at least." Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 1:59 pm

"And now he has to come back and deal with this." Jasmine murmurs softly, unsure if anyone heard her. She kisses and snuggles with Ava. "I missed you so much. I hope you were good for Nana and Papa."

"I helped Uncle Nat in the kitchen too." Ava says proudly.

"Isn't it a little early for that?" Jasmine raises her eyebrow at him.

"What afraid that your daughter is better than you in the kitchen already?" He retorts. He claps Brandon's back. "Sorry about your grandpa. He was a cool guy."

Madeline hugs him. "He brought us happiness with the stories he told of Berenson's parents. We should go visit them next time we are in Rosario."

Jasmine smells the air. "Oh Goddess, is that your pizzaburgers? It just so happens I am starving. Let me guess he has been cooking a lot."

Levi laughs and uncovers the trolley. "That is an understatement. The customers love it though." He helps Jasmine into a seated position with Brandon's assistance. "The word on the street is that you were injured in an attack. The people are very worried. They know you are awake now though. However there are vigils all along the castle walls."

Jasmine nods. "Once I am cleared to leave this room, I will speak to them."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 2:11 pm

Brandon would have a word with Jasmine later as he barely had heard her statement. He wouldn’t ruin the mood right now. “Don’t worry; he is in a much better place right now. He is no longer suffering.” He explained. He helps to sit Jasmine up before making her a plate.

“Right now we are keeping her busy. She asks about you all the time so I figure if we keep her busy, the better we are.” Berenson said. “Besides, your brother was in the kitchen helping as a newborn. Having Ava in the kitchen is not a problem.” He said chuckling.

Brandon handed Jasmine a plate. “Has the doctor said when she will consider releasing you? I know she hasn’t mentioned it to me at this time.” He said as he raised an eyebrow. “The people are going to ask questions. I also have Dillion working on the telegram. He is supposed to bring it for approval before sending it off.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 2:35 pm

"I don't think Dillon will interrupt with all the visitors. Thank you for getting to him so quickly." She takes a plate. "Guess what Ava, I have some cards and gifts I need help with. Do you want to help me?"

Ava cheers and claps. Madeline takes her so Jasmine can eat. "And we are happy to have her until are out of here. Don't worry Ava, we will only be keeping you overnight."

"We can talk to Dr. Caprio later to see what her projection is for letting me out of here. I am thinking we can have the people gather in the courtyard when I talk to them." Jasmine says.

There is another knock on the door. Dillon opens the door. "I am sorry, I should have realized that you were having visitors by the smell of the food."

"There is enough for you, come sit and chat for a while." Nathaniel holds up a plate.

Dillon smiles. "I guess I can stay for a little while. I have this for you Brandon." He hands Brandon the draft of the telegram. "Majesty, how are you feeling?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 6:24 pm

Brandon took the piece of paper from Dillion. “Thank you Dillion.” He said as he began to read over the draft.

“I don’t think that will be hard to do at all. We can spread the word around that you will be talking in the court yard, I’m sure the shops will all shut down so everyone can attend the meeting.” Levi said.

Berenson looks over at Dillion. “Thank you for helping them in this time. They need someone that is dependable like you.”

“To all nations,

We are requesting that the Prince of Langora, Prince Anton be handed over to the country of Moldova at this time. He has committed crimes against Queen Jasmine. The list of charges, have not been formulated at this time. We ask that all nations work with Moldova at this time as the investigation is still continuing.

Thank you,
Moldova.”

Brandon looks at Dillion and nodded his head. “This is good. It works seeing as this time we don’t have a list of charges. I’m sure the council is going to be looking into this as well to make sure the proper charges are done. This is going to be a wild ride. We haven’t even found the murderer from Lawrence and Junaluska’s murder.” He said. He almost felt like a failure seeing as he hadn’t been able to catch them yet.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 6:34 pm

"I feel a little exposed having my name on there. I would rather it say against Moldova." Jasmine looks down at her plate. "Yes thank you so much Dillon, you have been so helpful to us when we needed it most."

Madeline looks at Berenson. She knows the feeling of wanting to hide in this case though, maybe she is right in this case though. She doesn't need to answer questions from the other royalty.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 6:41 pm

Dillion nodded his head. “I understand. I will replace it with Moldova instead.” He said.

“Thank you Dillion, we do appreciate it.” Brandon said. He looked at Jasmine. “Are you alright Jasmine?” He asked.

Berenson took Madeline’s hand and squeezed it. He remembers when he found Damaskus over Madeline and shivered as he relived the putrid anger that he felt then. Now his daughter had been hurt by another man in a much worse form and goddess knows what he could do now. “You must be tired; I know you need your rest.” He said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 6:54 pm

"I am fine, just full. I really cannot eat any more." Jasmine smiles. "I do love having you all here, but I wish it wasn't here in the infirmary."

The door opens and Dr Caprio come in. "I can smell that food in my office. Jasmine may not be able to eat as much as normal though. I hate to break the party up, but I would like to check her out. It will not take that long."

Ava pulls on Dr. Caprio's home. "When can Mommy get out?"

Dr. Caprio stoops down. "Right now I don't know, I will know more when I check on her."

Madeline picks her up. "We will be right outside."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th February 2016, 7:01 pm

Brandon stands up as he yawns. “We will be right outside the room if you need me.” He said. He kissed Jasmine’s hand as they begin to vacate the room.

Levi looked at the others. “Is she really alright?” He asked.

“Only time will tell, I suppose.” Brandon said.

Berenson paced the room as Dillion leaves the room and closes the door behind him. “Have they finished their investigation?” He asked.

“The full investigation isn’t over yet. They still need to question Jasmine, but I don’t know if she will be able to answer their questions at this time. What she went though was traumatic. Also, Dillion, I need the furniture replaced in our room and to have it rearranged. I cannot have Jasmine going back into that room until she feels comfortable with it.” Brandon explained.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th February 2016, 7:44 pm

Dillon hands Brandon a folder. "I have already thought of that, and this is what the carpenter has ready. Let me know which one you want. I can have it delivered tomorrow."

Madeline snuggles Ava. "Brandon, I want you to be in there when they question Jasmine. She will need your support no matter what she says."

"Are dey going to be mean to Mommy?" Ava asks.

"No they are going to ask her what happend and it may make her sad." Madeline tells her.

"I wanna make Mommy feel better." Ava pouts.

"Well how about we make her some of her favorite dessert tomorrow. That will make her happy." Nathaniel winks.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top