Crossfire RP

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 10th February 2016, 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I won’t disturb him tonight, especially if it is his heart.” Brandon said. “I will see them in the morning. He will need all the rest he can get.”

Caleb sends him up to his room and it doesn’t take long before Brandon is asleep.

Morning comes and Brandon is up early. He gets up and can hear someone down stairs. He gets a shower in and makes his way down. Sarah is in the kitchen. “Ohhh, I thought that was you I heard last night. Though not that it matters, Melody here told me you were here this morning. I am so glad you were able to come. I hate that Jasmine and Ava weren’t able to come.” Sarah said as she hugged Brandon.

“Speaking of Jasmine, she asked me to give you this.” Brandon said as he walked over to his saddle bags. He had left them hanging over the couch during the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 15th June 2016, 7:20 pm

Serena puts her hand over the table and takes Vincent’s hand. “I want tonight to be about us Vincent. I have to admit I am a little nervous but I want to have a good evening with you. You are my husband and I know you love me and wouldn’t leave me.” She puts her fork down, finished with her dinner.

~~

“I hate that we could be gone for an undisclosed amount of time. I only hope that we can accomplish what we need to do. The captain in charge said everything would be ready and the file would be packed in the front of the carriage with us. But enough about that, I want to spoil you tonight and make you feel good.” Brandon said. He walked over and began to massage Jasmine’s shoulders.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th June 2016, 7:52 pm

Vincent's heart leaps. He is so happy for her. Holding her hand he stands up and walks over to her. "I would like that too. I notice the music player, would you like to dance, my love?"

!!!!

Jasmine rolls her eyes back. "That feels so good. But I don't need pampering now. I will need it later on when my stomach and feet are swollen."

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 15th June 2016, 8:01 pm

“I would love to dance with you.” Serena said. She stands up and takes Vincent’s hand. They walk over and she puts on some music for them. She then puts her arms around him. “I knew you would enjoy this. Thank you for putting up with me. I know it’s been hard these past few days¸ but my mind has just been everywhere.”

~~

Brandon smiles and bends down. He kisses her head as he continues to rub her shoulders. “You deserve to be pampered any time I can give it to you. Now, when your stomach and feet are swollen and even after the babies are born.” He said with a smile.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th June 2016, 8:13 pm

Vincent hold her close and kisses her. "I know it has been hard for you. I must confess I was a little worried about you."

~~~

Jasmine looks up at him. "What did I do to deserve you? I love you so much." There is a soft smile on her face. "Why don't we move this to the bed, so I can spoil you at the same time.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th June 2016, 8:36 am

"I'm not as confident as I used to be about my body. I'm hoping you can help me with that." Serena said after Vincent kissed her. She looked into his eyes as they talked. "I am yours tonight and so is my body."

~~

Brandon smiled as he picked Jasmine up. "I love you so much Jasmine."he said as he walked over to the bed. He gently laid her down on the bed before kissing her softly.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th June 2016, 4:40 pm

Vincent holds Serena close. "No, tonight is about us not you and not me. Tonight we heal together. If you are not comfortable, please let me know." He kisses her before twirling her out. "I am not going to take advantage of you."

~~~~~~

Jasmine loves the attention from Brandon. He is loving and careful with her. She forgets completely about her fears and gives herself to him.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th June 2016, 4:54 pm

Serena twirls outward and then back in. She hugs him as they sway to the music. "Thank you so much Vincent. I needed to hear those words." She said. The sound ended and she looked into his eyes again. "Would you like to dance or would you like to more comfortable?"

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th June 2016, 5:23 pm

Vincent smirks. "Why don't we get a little more comfortable?" He sits her down on the bed. He takes it one step at a time with her and lets her know that she is in charge of how far this will go.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th June 2016, 6:48 pm

Serena sits on the bed with Vincent. She kisses him on his lips and manages to stay calm as she puts her hands on his chest. "I love you so much Vincent."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th June 2016, 7:15 pm

Vincent watches her taking her cues. He takes it slowly and touches her body lovingly. He kisses her neck just enjoying this time with her.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th June 2016, 7:26 pm

Vincent kisses Serena's neck and she becomes a little tense. "Vincent, tell me everything will be alright, i need you to tell me that."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th June 2016, 7:57 pm

Vincent cups Serena's face and looks into her Miranda blue eyes. "Everything is going to be alright, my love. It may take some time, and there will be bad days. Remember that I love you and nothing is going to change that." He gazes into her eyes lovingly.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th June 2016, 8:02 pm

Serena looks into Vincent's eyes as he looked into hers. "I needed to hear you say that." She said as she kissed his lips. Her hands went through his hair.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th June 2016, 8:11 pm

Vincent fists her hair and lets his hands drop down. They lightly touch her shoulders and slide down toward her waist. His breath catches loving this intimate moment with her.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 17th June 2016, 8:37 pm

Serena is glad that Vincent isn't pushing her to her limits. She feels comfortable with him enough right now. She kisses his neck softly as she looks up at him, her hands still in his hair.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th June 2016, 7:28 am

Vincent's heart is racing. His hand goes to the zipper on the back of her dress and he begins to slide it down slowly. "I missed you so much." He whispers in her ear.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th June 2016, 12:27 pm

Serena can feel Vincent slowly pulling down her zipper. Her heart is racing but she feels like she is about to have a panic attack. She can feel the shoulder straps of her dress fall down the sides of her arms and she stops the dress from falling past her stomach.

Vincent is kissing up and down her neck to her chest as she panics. Her eyes look wild as she covers her face, embarrassed. "Vincent...I'm sorry, I'm not ready for this yet. Please don't be mad at me."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th June 2016, 12:58 pm

Vincent zips the dress back up. "You did good. I don't ever want you to be uncomfortable around me ever." He was a little disappointed, but would never express that to her. "Thank you for tonight."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th June 2016, 1:09 pm

Serena hugs Vincent as she begins to cry. "I'm sorry I couldn't take it farther for you. I wanted too, I tried too, but I couldn't. I wanted to give you my soul tonight, but I am unable to get past the demons inside me. I have never been any sorrier in my life. I feel so embarrassed." She said as she lowered her head.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th June 2016, 1:25 pm

Vincent lifts Serena's head. "Don't feel embarrased, never feel embarrassed around me. I can take it as slow as you need. Why don't we call it a night and get some sleep.

~~~~~~

Jasmine wakes and rushes to the toilet. She had such a wonderful time last night with Brandon and wanted on morning not to feel sick. She feels Brandon rubbing her back. "Do you know when the speech is this morning?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th June 2016, 1:55 pm

Serena goes to the bathroom to change her clothes. She curls up in Vincent’s arms. “One day I will let the demons go and I will be able to be with you all night long. When that day comes, I will be happy again.” She said as she closed her eyes.

Morning comes and Serena is still in Vincent’s arms. She takes a deep breath and remembers last night’s events. She is happy and sad all at the same time. She watches Vincent sleep as the emotions take over her mind.

~~

“They should be after breakfast. The word was put out yesterday that we would have an announcement today for everyone this morning so hopefully everyone will be there.” Brandon said. He rubs Jasmine’s back as she couldn’t help herself. He had enjoyed last night and hoped this morning she would wake up feeling a little better.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th June 2016, 4:56 pm

Jasmine sits up and flushes the toilet. "We can drop Ava off after the announcement. I know my parents have plenty of stuff, and they will hav access to the castle as well."

She rubs her stomach. "I have an idea that we will arrive to congratulations in Langoria. The word will spread that quickly. Come on let's get dressed for an official announcement."

~~~~~~~~

Vincent waits until he knows Serena is asleep. He goes into the bathroom to get some release. He wonders if Serena should see someone. He is trying everything he can do to get her to come around. He will talk to Amelia in the morning when he goes to the castle and see what she recommends.

He lies back in bed and cuddles with Serena. The next time he opens his eyes it is morning. He whispers in her ear. "Good morning my love, did you sleep well last night?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th June 2016, 5:06 pm

The two of them get ready for the official announcement and then get Ava up. Surprisingly she was still asleep. Brandon woke up with tickles and Ava giggled excitedly. After Ava is dressed, they head down to breakfast.

“I know it will travel fast, but will it have time to get to Langora before we get there you think?” Brandon asked as they sat down to breakfast.

~~

Serena smiles until she remembers what she did last night. How embarrassed she is about the whole thing. She plasters her smile on her face as she runs her fingers though Vincent’s hair. “I did sleep well. It felt wonderful to sleep in your arms like that.” She said before kissing his cheek.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th June 2016, 5:42 pm

Ava loves breakfast and eats the fruit with gusto. "Now promise me you will be good for Nana and Papa." Jasmine tells her before eating some Mango. "Have fun with Sakura as well."

After breakfast they head to the city and arrive at the square. It is full of people. Dillon is in front and introduces Jasmine and Brandon. Jasmine smiles at them. "Hello everyone, and thank you for coming out on a beautiful day. We wanted to make an official announcement to all of you, my people. Brandon and I are happy to announce that I am pregnant. We don't have any further information, and I hope that sets the rumors to rest."

~~~~~~~

"What are you worried about my love? You know you cannot hide your feelings from me." Vincent leans in and kisses her. "I had a great time last night. Thank you so much. I do have to get ready for work, and you have to figure out where the boys are."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th June 2016, 6:00 pm

The people begin to cheer for the couple as they give their news. Brandon is holding Ava as the people begin to give them their congratulations.

“Oh congratulations, majesties! We are so happy for you!” an older lady said with her husband beside of her.

“Thank you so much, Ava is excited as well.” Brandon said.

There are so many people around them and Brandon turned to look at Jasmine. “We need to leave soon.” He said.

~~

“I thought you would be upset with me about last night. Thank you for understanding.” Serena said as she kissed Vincent. “Don’t worry, I will find the boys and make sure they get to their studies.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top