Crossfire RP

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 10th February 2016, 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I won’t disturb him tonight, especially if it is his heart.” Brandon said. “I will see them in the morning. He will need all the rest he can get.”

Caleb sends him up to his room and it doesn’t take long before Brandon is asleep.

Morning comes and Brandon is up early. He gets up and can hear someone down stairs. He gets a shower in and makes his way down. Sarah is in the kitchen. “Ohhh, I thought that was you I heard last night. Though not that it matters, Melody here told me you were here this morning. I am so glad you were able to come. I hate that Jasmine and Ava weren’t able to come.” Sarah said as she hugged Brandon.

“Speaking of Jasmine, she asked me to give you this.” Brandon said as he walked over to his saddle bags. He had left them hanging over the couch during the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 18th June 2016, 6:13 pm

After the announcement they accept the thanks from the people. They meet up with the Lanes. Jasmine hands Ava to Madeline and Brandon hands the bag to Berenson.

Ava hugs Madeline. "Nana, Nana, mommy is going to have two babies not one."

Madeline's eyes widen. "Did you hear that Berenson?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent groans. "I don't want to get out of bed, but I must." He gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom. He gets ready for work and comes out. "I will see you later. Have fun with the boys."

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th June 2016, 7:02 pm

Berenson looks at both Jasmine and Brandon wide eyed. “Is it true? Are you really having twins?” He asked excitedly.

“We are, we found out the day after we returned and haven’t been able to see you since we found out about it. We haven’t told the people, but we wanted you to know.” Brandon said.

Berenson looked at Madeline. “They’re really having twins!” he said. “I am so excited, oh and congratulations.”

~~

Serena kissed Vincent and waves to him. “Have a good day at work.” She said.

Serena then gets dressed and heads downstairs. Leigh Anne is there and has her plate of food on the table. “Don’t worry about looking for the boys. On my way over Thomas stopped me on his way to the shop and said that the boys stayed with Justin and Samantha last night. After breakfast if you want, I’ll walk next door with you to get them.”

“Thank you Leigh Anne.” Serena said.

“So how did last night go?” Leigh Anne asked.

Serena took a seat at the table and took a sip of coffee. She then begins to eat. “I felt so ashamed.” She said between bites. She cleared her throat. “I was never able to go past a make out stage. I wanted to give him more, like I wanted to have sex with him, but I couldn’t bring myself to show him my body.” Serena said.

“I’m sure he understood. You shouldn’t be ashamed of how it went. I know he still enjoyed himself with you.” Leigh Anne said. “It will get easier to do, I promise.”

“I hope you’re right. I don’t know how much more of this I can take. I just want to show him how much I love him and to apologize to him for all of this mess. I don’t know why I’m so afraid.” Serena said.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th June 2016, 8:07 pm

Jasmine hugs her father. "Thank you for helping out when we are gone. If you need anything for Ava just go up the castle. I don't know if I would trust the telegraphs if you need to get word to us though. I promise we will be safe. We hope to be gone for two weeks total including travel."

~~~~~

"I am sure he already knows." Leigh Ann assures her.

When they go to the Elder Watson house, they will find the boys all smiles and dressed to go. "Do they have to go to school? We would love to keep them with us." Samantha sighs

~~~~~~~~

Vincent goes into work. He has drills for the morning, but even his mind is elsewhere. He wants to help Serena get back to normal. What else can he do though?

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th June 2016, 8:56 pm

“Don’t worry about us; we will take care of Ava and things here. It is you I am worried about.” Berenson said to Jasmine.

“Don’t worry, I will protect her.” Brandon said. “If we are going to be longer than two weeks we will send a messenger out to you. I hope from beginning to end this won’t take any longer than that.” He then shakes Berenson’s hand and hugs Madeline. He then hugs and kisses Ava. “Are you ready Jasmine?”

~~

Serena chuckles. “They need their studies. I tell you what. Our wedding anniversary is in two days, I will let you keep them for two nights then and you can keep them for the day. How does that sound.”

The boys were cheering in the room as they couldn’t wait to spend the night again with their nana. “Then we can have more fun!” Jonathon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th June 2016, 11:05 am

Jasmine hugs Ava one more time. "Thank you again, and yes I am ready."

Brandon brings her to the carriage and they begin their trip. Jasmine looks out the window. "Will we be stopping at the Goddess temple or going more north. I would rather spend at much time in Moldova I can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That sounds perfect. Well boys have fun Lucas will love to wrestle with you later." Samantha kisses the boys.

~~~~~~~~~

After the practice Vincent goes up to the infirmary. He asks if Amelia is available but tells the nurse it is for a consult. He is lead to her office.

Amelia comes in. "Well hello Vincent, what can I help you with today?"

"I am concerned about Serena and need some advice. She is still afraid of me and will not accept my touches. I am trying to be patient, but I am at my wits end."

"It is not you she is afraid of. She was attached physically and needs time to cope and settle down." Amelia assures him. "Tell me what is going on."

Vincent tells her everything from what he is doing and what is going on. "It sounds like you are doing a good job. Keep on encouraging her and pushing her. Just not too much, Serena takes time to adjust."

"Thank you doctor. You opinion helps." Vincent sighs.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th June 2016, 11:46 am

“We were supposed to go more north ward, but if you want to stop at the goddess temple we can do that as well.” Brandon said. “I don’t mind staying there.”

~~

Serena hugs Samantha as well and then they leave the elders home. She watches the boys as she and Leigh Anne talk. “I wish I could forget everything like the boys. If anything is bothering them, they sure aren’t showing it. I wish I could be that way.” She said as they walked towards the castle.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th June 2016, 1:15 pm

Jasmine shakes her head. "No that is fine. We want be in and out of Langoria. I am just glad we are not staying in the castle. The less I am in the same building as George and Lenora the better."

~~~~~~~~~

"Kids are resiliant that way. They live in the moment because that is all that matters to them." Leigh Ann starts to clean up the house. "They are at the age where thye remember things."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th June 2016, 1:31 pm

Brandon put his arm around Jasmine as they traveled along the road. “I am happy about that as well. I am glad the council wanted to give us some space because of the allegations that have been placed on them.” He said. “The faster we can get this done, the better off we are.”

~~

There is a knock at the door. Serena has the boys in their jackets and gives them hugs and kisses. “I will be there to pick you up later with your father. Now be good.” She said. The boys head out and are helped into the carriage. A few minutes later they head off. Serena heads back into the living room and sits down in the rocking chair.

“I know they are at that age, and they will probably always remember what happened. I just hope it doesn’t affect them down the course of their lives. I just want to be able to please my husband, but I can’t even do that after looking at myself in the mirror. Ugh I look so ugly.” Serena said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th June 2016, 2:30 pm

"I would have done it pending charges or not. I don't like being in that castle." Jasmine grumbles. "At least we gave the people some good news before we left. They seemed as happy as we are."

~~~~~~~~

"It will take you a while not to think of yourself as ugly. I wish you can see what Vincent sees though. I know he already saw your wounds." Leigh Ann reminds her.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th June 2016, 3:03 pm

“They did seem happy. I was glad to be able to give them that news. They needed something to make them seem alive.” Brandon said. He smiled at Jasmine as he ruffled her hair. “Don’t worry, I will be there this time to protect you. You won’t have to be there alone.”

~~

Serena makes a face. “I know, but he saw them while they were forming. How could he still find me remotely sexy at all after seeing me bloody and scared up?” She said. She shuttered slightly. “I mean maybe I should ask him. It wouldn’t hurt me too. Ugh but it would be so embarrassing to do it. Just take my shirt off and be like here, poof how is this remotely sexy?”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th June 2016, 3:36 pm

Jasmine sighs. "Think we can do some therapy. I need something to keep my mind off of Langoria right now." She opens the bench across the way. They packed everything we need. She sees a pouch labeled tea. "This better not be the tea I am thinking it is."

~~~~~~~~

"I cannot answer for him. You should ask him that and really listen to his answer." Leigh Ann suggests. "I am going to check out the bedroom upstairs to see if needs any straightening up." She is not sure Serena is ready to see the room yet.

~~~~~~~

After a quick lunch it is time for the one on one lessons with the students. Vincent does love this time and at the same time it can be the most trying. Most students do listen to him, but there are ones that still try to test him.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th June 2016, 3:49 pm

Brandon laughed. “I had them pack us stuff so that you could have it for the trip. I know you can’t have the special stuff.” He said. He gets the items they need for the therapy and then shows Jasmine what to do. “I want you to stretch this out as far as you can. Once you feel your arm tensing up to much, stop.” He explained.

~~

“Maybe I should do that.” Serena said. She nodded her head. “I am going to stay down here. I’m not ready to see the room yet.” She said as she rocked herself.

She watched Leigh Anne walk upstairs and then sighed. Why was this happening to her? Why couldn’t she just get over it and allow herself to have some time with her husband. She missed having him during playful times like they used too. She didn’t want to give that up. She missed him too much. She was going to have to do something soon before it came between her and Vincent. She didn’t want him to be upset with her. Maybe she should just ask him. If she didn’t ask, she’d never know.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th June 2016, 4:05 pm

Jasmine works out until she physically can't anymore. She may have pushed it a little, but Brandon didn't even have to stop her. "I am getting too old for this." She teases him. The carriage begins to slow down and she looks out the window. "We must be stopping for lunch."

~~~~~~~~~

After the exhausting lessons, Vincent goes to meet up with the boys. They jump all over him and begin to babble about their night with grandma and grandpa. He smiles and gets them bundled up. "I think you boys need to burn some energy. Why don't we walk home?"

Both boys cheer and run outside. Vincent says good bye to the tutor and chases after him. It is chilly, but not too cold. The air rejuvinates him on the way. The boys run into the house and drop everything right by the door. A chorus of Mommy, Mommy is heard along with excited babbling.

Vincent stands on the porch for a moment and takes a deep breath. He never thought he would dread coming home. He only hopes she is having a good day.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th June 2016, 4:14 pm

The carriage stops and the door opens up. Brandon gets out and then helps Jasmine. “Stopping for lunch and to let the horses rest, majesties.” The guard said.

“Thank you.” Brandon said. He looks around and sees a little restaurant on the other side of the street. “How about we eat there?” He asked Jasmine.

~~

Serena hugs the boys as they run up to her. She smiles as they tell her about the days lessons and what they did that morning.

“It sounds like today was a good day for you. I am happy about that.” She said as she kissed both of their heads. “Leigh Anne has a snack ready for you on the kitchen table, now go on.”

The boys ran to the kitchen and Serena stands up. She looks at Vincent and smiles a little. “How was your day?” she asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th June 2016, 4:54 pm

"Boys, put your bags upstairs and wash up before you get snacks." Vincent points at the piles at the door. He kisses Serena. "It was a rough day. The troops are already on vacation. I did have some good prospects. Iverson is going to be leaving tomorrow. Do you want to have breakfast up at the castle. Kalista and Reggie may need you." Vincent winks.

~~~~~

Everyone looks in their direction when they enter the restaurant. "Majesties, it is a pleasure to see you. Let me find you a seat." The patrons begin talking and wanting pictures.

Jasmine loves the attention and is gracious with all of them. She is getting tired though. They finally sit down and she takes Brandon's hand. "We should get out some more just to meet with the people."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th June 2016, 5:07 pm

“I will probably go with you to the castle tomorrow just to make sure they are going to be alright. I know two weeks without dad will be tough on mom.” Serena said.

The boys had grabbed their bags and in the process made all sorts of gagging noises as Vincent had kissed Serena. Serena rolled her eyes at the boys. “I can’t wait for the day that I can pick on them for liking girls. You look tired. I wish I could make it better for you.”

~~

“We should put that on the agenda for after the twins are born.” Brandon whispered to Jasmine. “That way the people will see us more often.” He took a menu and looks over it. “It smells good in here, I think I already know what I want.”

He has to stop and someone asks them where Ava was. He simply tells them they are on a business trip and Ava stayed behind with family. He could not stand the thought of bringing Ava with them on this trip.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th June 2016, 5:34 pm

Vincent chuckles. "You really want the boys to have girlfriends? I am not. I will have to run checks on them to make sure they are good or our boys." He rubs her back slightly. "Don't worry about me. I think it will be ready after the holiday." He goes over and takes a cookie.

"No, dem are my cookies." Jonathon shouts from the top of the stairs.

"Nuh uh, dey are mine." Samuel pushes him to the side and runs down stairs.

Jonathon gets up and follows Samuel and tackles him at the bottom of the stairs. Vincent goes over and pulls both boys up by their belts. "Now how many times must I tell you no horsing around by the stairs. Go sit down and we will bring the treats out."

~~~~~~

After lunch they load back into the carriage. Jasmine is helped in by Brandon. She lies her head on his shoulder. "I think it is my nap time. If you want I can go on the other bench. I love that we took the larger carriage."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th June 2016, 5:59 pm

“Boy’s stop fighting.” Serena said. She shook her head. “I’m more concerned about how they will treat their future wives. I only hope they are as good as you are to me.”

Vincent sits the boys down as Serena gets up and gets the tray of cookies. There are a two glasses of milk on the tray as well. “These are for you two to share. They are also to share with mommy and daddy.”

~~

Brandon rubbed Jasmine’s shoulder as she laid her head on his shoulder. “I would be honored if you would take your nap on me.” He said with a smile. “Now get comfortable and I will watch over you.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th June 2016, 4:16 pm

"Dinner smells delicious as usual Leigh Ann. It is amazing niether of us are fat." Vincent jokes. "Now boys tell us all about your day." he stretches out.

~~~~~

"Don't let me sleep the whole time." Jasmine yawns and snuggles into Brandon's shoulder. Soon enough she is fast asleep.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th June 2016, 5:17 pm

Both the boys are going back and forth telling about their day. They are both excited as they eat their cookies. “Our tutor said we are getting good in history. He says it won’t be long before we can start to learn about laws.” Jonathon said.

“I’m excited. I want to know more about the council. Isn’t that where grandpa is going?” Samuel asked.

Serena nodded her head. “It sure is. Maybe you boys can play with Reginald tomorrow and make him feel better sense his daddy will be gone on a trip.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th June 2016, 6:17 pm

"If you ever need help with history, take with any of us. Now go help Leigh Anne set the table." Vincent places his arm around Serena's shoulder. "What did we do to get some nice boys? They will be good diplomats someday."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th June 2016, 6:22 pm

Serena laid her head on Vincent's shoulder. "I love them so much, and having them means so much more to me now." She said. She sighs deeply as she gets comfortable. "We should talk tonight after the boys are in bed. I've had some things on my mind today."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th June 2016, 6:41 pm

Vincent nods as Leigh Ann calls them to dinner. He stands up and holds out his hand to Serena. "Dinner first then we can talk." He brings her into the kitchen and helps her get seated.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th June 2016, 6:44 pm

The boys take their seats and sniff the food. "Roasted chicken and potatoes, my favorite!" Samuel said.

"Do I have to eat the onions? I don't like onions." Jonathon said as he made a face.

"No you don't have to eat the onions silly, just the rest of the food." Serena said. She looked at Vincent. "I think the boys are hungry, don't you think?"

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th June 2016, 7:04 pm

After dinner, the boys do their homework. When finished, they take their baths and go to bed. Vincent stretches out and starts a fire in the bedroom. "It may snow tomorrow, my back is bothering me a little."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top