Crossfire RP

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 30th June 2016, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent looks at Serena, he was happy to see the smile on her face again. She is going to need more like this.

"I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. So what plans do you have for your anniversary?" Samantha asks.

Vincent scratches his head. "Nothing too intense, I just want to spend time with Serena." Honestly he's been too busy to plan anything special.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rubs her arms and runs in. She looks around the main room. "This is gorgeous. I love the decor in Langoria, it is so colorful." She walks over to the reception. "Hello we would like a room for the night."

"Welcome to the Snowberry Inn. I will have a room ready for your Majesties shortly. Please rest in our lounge, there is a fire going to warm you up." Sheldon points over to the lounge. "We also have a variety of drinks and food to help warm you up."

"Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the warm up." Jasmine walks over to the lounge with Brandon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 12th August 2016, 7:49 pm

"Well we can all go to the park then. How does that sound boys?" Vincent tells them.

Both the boys cheered and ran up to Serena. "Mommy are you coming with us? Pwease???" They practically begged.

It will do them all good to be out in public again.

~~~~~

"Thank you for your support Sir. It means the world to us." Jasmine answers after shaking his hand.

After the meet and greet they get settled into the meeting room. King George waits until all of them have arrived. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we appreciate you all being here for the Kings Council. I have the agenda printed out for you all. I now call this meeting to order. Moldova will have the floor first. Queen Jasmine the floor is yours."

Jasmine takes a deep breath and stands up with Brandon. "We have come here today to request the councils help apprehending criminals who have escaped into another nation. We are requesting these criminals be turned over and held accountable for their crimes done in Moldova. If you look in front of you there is a packet of evidences of the crimes and the criminals last known whereabouts. We have tried to contact the country harboring the criminals directly. They turned down or requests. Please take a moment to review and ask any questions."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th August 2016, 9:02 pm

Serena smiled at the boys. “Of course I will come with you.” She said. She could at least put on her queen face and make it through the day if people started to take pictures of them or talk to them. She hugs both of the boys as they hugged her. “I love you both so much.”

“We love you to, mommy.” Samuel said.

“Can we go to the park now? I want to play.” Jonathon said.

~~

There was murmuring in the room as everyone took their packets of information and read through the first few pages. Brandon looked over his own packet before looking around the room. He could only hope they would give them the help they needed.

King Sebastian took the floor as he stood up from his seat. “Since the only one who had any incriminating evidence against the man is now dead, how are we supposed to know that this man did in fact kill the late majesties of Moldova?”

Micia stood up and cleared her voice. “The man on the wanted poster that you have in front of you admitted to both me and my husband that he did kill them. There were two other men with him at the time.”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th August 2016, 9:21 pm

"Did you guys already eat?" Vincent asks. "You have to eat before we go have fun."

Samuel nods his head. "Uh huh we had waffles with stwahbewies. Dey were yummy."

"Then we can go to the park. I will bring a ball to play with too." Vincent helps the boys with their coats and holds the door for everyone.

~~~~~~~~

"We want the two men for questioning only right now." Jasmine clarifies. "They were the last ones we know to have the bow that was used to murder the former King and Queen."

"This is madness, a witchhunt mind you. Those men came to our country to seek refuge. The Moldovans are crazy people. Why their prince Jasmine's own twin corrupted our innocent son." King Matthew exclaims.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th August 2016, 9:32 pm

The four of them leave the elder Watson home and walk back to their house. Vincent headed in where he gets the ball and then they head down to the park. “The boys really wanted to go to the park today, didn’t they?” She asked as they walked. She was looking down as the boys were slightly ahead of them.

~~

“But even the queen of Altier says that this man admitted to killing the royal couple to her and her husband. How can we argue against that?” Iverson asks.

Brandon stood up. “We are not saying that they will receive initial murder charges upon entering the country of Moldova. They are wanted for questing at this time to see if they know more about it. From there we can continue the case. Without questing them we cannot further the case.

Also Levi was already gay when he and Nathaniel met. That has absolutely nothing to do with this current situation.” Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th August 2016, 9:49 pm

Vincent hopes to get Serena out more and this is the perfect opportunity. The boys will help cheer her up and keep her active. It is hard, but life does go on. It does not mean that their daughter will be forgotten though.

Samuel throws the ball to Serena. "Mommy catches good."

~~~~~~~~~

"We were in the process of training our son not to give into those urges." Genevieve wrings her hands together. "And you want Prince Anton as well. What proof do you have that he even did anything wrong?"

"Read the evidence." Jasmine points at the paper. "He will stand trial for his crimes."

"I would like for the trial to be held in a neutral country. How can Moldova maintain his safety if the crimes were as bad as he states." King George replies.

"Jasmine are you feeling alright?" You look a little peaked." Lenora looks at her a little worried.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th August 2016, 10:05 pm

Serena catches the ball when Samuel threw it to her. She smiles at him. “Thank you Samuel. You throw the ball very nicely.” She said. She then tosses the ball to Jonathon who catches it. “Great job Jonathon.” She didn’t really feel like playing but knew the boys wanted too. She couldn’t disappoint them. Jonathon then tosses the ball to Vincent.

~~

Brandon takes the stage with Jasmine. He leans down so she can hear him. “Take deep breaths Jasmine. You are doing a great job.” He said. He then looked at King George. “This isn’t the first time your son has done this. He has attempted several times before to rape my wife. This time he succeeded when I wasn’t there to protect her and he knew I wouldn’t be there. He was able to get inside information and we were able to get that from the source as well.”

“If you want the trial in a neutral country, I will gladly let Rosario be the one to host this trial. He will be innocent until proven guilty but even going through this evidence it’s pretty clear that has been done here. No wonder Queen Jasmine doesn’t want to be in the same room with the Prince Anton, I wouldn’t either if I had been found this way.” Iverson said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th August 2016, 9:14 am

Vincent can tell that Serena was not in the mood to play. But she really needs this. She needs to be outside and with the people and her family.

Eventually other families begin to show up. "Mommy look it is Pwincess Serena!" The little girl runs up to her. "I missed you and your stories."

~~~~~~~~~

King George snorts. "Like my son will get a fair trial in Rosario. Jasmine is your daughter in law and the people see her as one of them."

"I would be glad to have the Trial in Corinth." King Sebastian states. "We are the perfect location."

Jasmine looks to Brandon and nods. "He is right, they are a newer nation. So far both countries are friendly with them, and neither one of us share a border." She is happy they are accepting the evidence. Hopefully now they can get their people back.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th August 2016, 8:40 pm

Serena puts on her smile for the little girl. “It’s been a while since I have sat down and told stories, hasn’t it?” She asked. “I’m sorry I have been away for so long.” Serena said as she hugged the little girl.

~~

Iverson gritted his teeth. “He would receive a fair trial in Rosario. All are treated equal when it comes their time.”

Brandon nodded his head. “It would probably work out better this way. Let the council vote upon it. Shall Prince Anton have his trial in Corinth? We ask that everyone understand what the charges are.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th August 2016, 9:09 pm

"Mommy told me you were hurt, I hoe you feel better soon, Pwincess." The girl whispers as Serena hugs her.

"Oh I am so sorry. Stacia, get over here and leave the Princess alone."

"Mommy, push me on the swing please." Samuel asks her.

~~~~~~~

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself. We haven't even voted to see if he can be held for trial." Lorena reminds Brandon.

"Then we shall do the vote, unless there are more questions for Jasmine." George states.

Jasmine places her hand on her stomach and leans to Brandon. "I hope no one has any, my stomach is rolling."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th August 2016, 9:20 pm

Serena watches as the little girl goes back over to her mother. She waves as Stacia looks back at her and then looks over at Samuel as he asks her to push him. She walks over and smiles. “Of course I will.” She said. She watches as he cheers and then sits on the swing. She begins to push him on the swing as she tries to just be herself.

~~

Brandon puts his arm around Jasmine’s back to let her know he is there for her. The room goes quiet as no one else has questions. “Those for the trial, please raise your hand.” Brandon said.

A majority of hands went up in the room. King Sebastian takes the hand count and looks at George and Lenora. “There are enough votes here to have your son put to trial.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th August 2016, 9:49 pm

Vincent watches Serena play with Samuel. Just when he thought he could not love her more, she proves him wrong. He continues to throw the ball to Jonathan. It isn't too long before he wants to be pushed on the merri go round.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine squeezes Brandon's hand when they voted in their favor. "We expect Ells to cooperate when we bring our team to arrest him. Now about the other two men. Are we able to question them?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th August 2016, 3:04 pm

Serena continues to push Samuel on the swing. He is laughing and enjoying himself as she pushes him. He then sees the monkey bars. “Mommy, I want you to watch me on the monkey bars!” He said as he stopped the swing. She was glad he didn’t jump from the swing.

“I will watch you on the monkey bars, son. Just be careful.” Serena called as Samuel began to climb on the bars.

~~

There are fewer hands that go up for this question; however there are still enough hands to show that the questioning can indeed happen. Brandon is thrilled for this and hugs Jasmine. “You did it Jasmine. You did a great job.” Brandon said.

“The questioning can happen. The council will expect that Ellis will hand over these men as well for questioning to the Moldovan country.” Iverson said happily.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th August 2016, 3:51 pm

Vincent looks at his watch. "OK boys it is time to head up to the castle. Mommy and Daddy have to work today."

The boys come rushing over. "And you have school too." Both boys groan.

Vincent goes over to Serena and wraps his arm around her. "Will you be alright today?"

~~~~~~~

Jasmine blinks her eyes. She cannot cry, but she is so emotional. She covers her mouth. "Cover for me, I am going to be right back. My stomach is going crazy."

Matthew stands up. "Fine we will have them ready to hand over. The Moldovan guard are invited to the castle and no where else. We will not have our people living in fear."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th August 2016, 4:27 pm

“It will be my first day back so we shall see. All I can do is go in and see.” Serena said as she sighed. She watched as the boys sulked as they walked out of the park. “We will be just fine. Boy’s you need your schooling. I had to do it too.” She took Vincent’s hand as they walked to the castle.

~~

Brandon nodded his head. “They will go nowhere else but to the castle. We expect this transition to go peacefully. I will only send my most trusted guards for this.” He said to Matthew as he talked from the stage.

“How can we know that my son has done any wrong? This information says you are accusing him of rape! Is the queen of Moldova even pregnant? There are rumors on our streets saying that she is and it’s not even her husbands, how do we know that she hasn’t had an affair with Prince Anton and isn’t covering it up this way?” King George asks.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th August 2016, 4:47 pm

"Better to do it now, or you will be like me and still studying when you are old." Vincent tells them. "If you need me at any time, I will be in my office."

They arrive at the castle. "Now be good boys and we see you later." He kisses Serena. "Same to you."

~~~~~~

"How dare you accuse me of lying?" Jasmine blurts out. She hadn't quite left yet. "Look at the doctor's report. If this was a simple affair, I would not be exposing myself to the entire counsel. Anton would not be hiding either." She narrows her eyes. "Not that it matters, Brandon and I had relations before he left. So even if I am pregnant the child would be ours."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th August 2016, 5:27 pm

Serena kisses Vincent and then walks to her office. She sits down and takes a piece of paper and a pen. Maybe Jasmine could help her with all this somehow. She then begins to write a letter even though she knows she has work to do.

~~

Lenora looked at George. So Jasmine wasn’t admitting she was pregnant but she wasn’t denying it either. Perfect. “Who say’s Anton is hiding; he is in Ellis on official business for us while we are here at the council. It is obvious Queen Genevieve didn’t come so she can assure you that is the case.” King George said.

“Regardless of Prince Anton’s whereabouts, we expect him to be handed over to Moldova so that he can be tried in Corinth for the crimes that are bought against him. Queen Jasmine has no reason for lying to anyone here. She tells the truth though. Before I left to go to my family’s side, we did in fact have relations. If she is pregnant, the child would be ours.” Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th August 2016, 5:58 pm

Vincent holds his sessions. There is a new girl in the class. She just moved to the city and is new to archery. She will need some additional lessons to catch up to the others.

~~~~~~~~~

"I thank the counsel for their time. I believe it is time to give the floor to the next order of business." Jasmine bows and finally leaves the stage. She rushes to the bathroom and throws up.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th August 2016, 6:05 pm

Serena finishes her letter and begins some paper work that needed done. At least she could keep her mind off things while she was at work. She looks up at the clock and sighs. It felt like such a long day.

~~

Brandon steps down as well from the stage and follows Jasmine out to the hallway. He knocks on the door before calling out to her. “Are you alright Jasmine? How is your stomach?” He asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th August 2016, 6:21 pm

After his lessons and paperwork, Vincent packs his bags. He heads up to the castle. He pratically gets plowed over by the boys. Both are waving papers with a big red A on it. "I am so proud, now let's show Mommy."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rinses her mouth before leaving the bathroom. "I am feeling better." She hugs Brandon. "I cannot believe they accepted both of our demands. I am glad that the trial will be held in Corinth. It means an extra trip, but that Moldova will be safe from Anton."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th August 2016, 6:47 pm

Serena finishes up some paperwork when there is a knock at her door. “Come in.” She said.

The boys run into the room holding up their papers with the A’s on it. “It looks like you boys did a great job on this.” She said as they hugged her.

~~

Brandon rubs Jasmine’s back and smiles. “They put up a fight, but I am glad the council ruled in our favor. Now things can fall into place, even if we do have to go to Corinth. Would you like to go out and celebrate this evening?” Brandon asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th August 2016, 2:47 pm

Vincent follows the boys. "I think we should treat them tonight and have dinner here." Serena looks at home behind her desk. "How are you doing? Do you need any help?"

~~~~~~~

Jasmine sighs. "I wish, I am so tired, but I know they are having a diplomatic dinner tonight. As it is we will have time to go back and get changed. Normally I love the meet and greet, but I am bushed. I would love nothing more than to take a nap. Brandon, the nations are going to find out I am pregnant. What are we going to do about it?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th August 2016, 3:36 pm

Serena shakes her head. "I am fine. I was just finishing up some paperwork. I have much more to do in the coming days." She said as she stood up. "How would you boys like to have dinner with Grandma and your uncle?"

The boys are excited as they leave her office. "It felt like a long day today." She said.

~~

"First of all, a nap is in order. You out did yourself today." Brandon said as he gave Jasmine his arm. "Second of all when the council finds out they will have questions. It can also hurt Anton more if the trial hasn't been completed by then. That's if and only of the babies are his. If not then there will be nothing to worry about."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th August 2016, 5:56 pm

"I hope no one gave you trouble. I have a new student. She is new to archery. It means more one on one lessons." Vincent tells her. They walk to the Royal hall and all three boys are running around.

~~~~~~

They get to the carriage. "If I know George and Lenora, they will be all over us until they are born. Do we have enought time for a nap. I can go without as well. It will give me an excuse to sleep in tomorrow." Jasmine yawns as she lies her head on Brandon's shoulder.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th August 2016, 6:16 pm

Serena raises an eyebrow. I wonder if she's one of the new ones that moved in down the road from us." She said as they walked.

Reginald popped up and scared the twins. "That's not funny!" "Yea you could have given us heart attacks!" The twins said.

Serena rolled her eyes. "Alright boys, play nice."

~~

"There's time for a short nap. You can't take a long one though. I know you must be tired from everything.

Don't worry about them...I'll give them a reason not to visit." Brandon said winking at Jasmine.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th August 2016, 6:46 pm

"I didn't ask where she lived, so it could be." Vincent tells Serena. He just shook his head at the boys antics. He remembers doing the same to his brothers. "Listen to your aunt and mother."

~~~~~

They arrive at the hotel and go into the room. "Just promise that you won't let me sleep too long." Jasmine takes off her circlet. She removes her shoes and lies down on the bed.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top