Crossfire RP

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 30th June 2016, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent looks at Serena, he was happy to see the smile on her face again. She is going to need more like this.

"I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. So what plans do you have for your anniversary?" Samantha asks.

Vincent scratches his head. "Nothing too intense, I just want to spend time with Serena." Honestly he's been too busy to plan anything special.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rubs her arms and runs in. She looks around the main room. "This is gorgeous. I love the decor in Langoria, it is so colorful." She walks over to the reception. "Hello we would like a room for the night."

"Welcome to the Snowberry Inn. I will have a room ready for your Majesties shortly. Please rest in our lounge, there is a fire going to warm you up." Sheldon points over to the lounge. "We also have a variety of drinks and food to help warm you up."

"Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the warm up." Jasmine walks over to the lounge with Brandon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 17th August 2016, 3:31 pm

"she's my sister, not my aunt!" Reginald said as he stuck out his tongue.

"All the more reason to listen to me then." Serena said as they made it to the dining room. She opened the door and the boys ran in as if no manners. "Vincent... please get them to stop before I pop." Kalista was just walking up on them.

~~

"Don't worry Jasmine, take it easy. I promise to wake you up at a decent time." Brandon said. He then walked over and began to massage her feet as she laid there comfortably.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th August 2016, 3:11 pm

"You are right, forgive me." Vincent smiles at Reginald. Vincent sighs and wraps his arm around Serena's shoulder. "Let the boys have their fun. They are with family right now." He whispers in her ear.

~~~~

Jasmine closes her eyes relieved about getting the support of the council. Ells will have to turn over the fugitives and the people will finally get closure. She falls into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th August 2016, 3:24 pm

Serena bites her lip as she walks into the dining room. She takes her seat and keeps her comments to herself. "Good evening mother, hope you don't mind if we have dinner with you." She said.

"Grandma!" The twins said in unison they ran over and hugged her.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th August 2016, 5:04 pm

Kalista bends down to hug all the boys. "How are my boys? Sounds like you are a bit rambunctious. How are you doing Serena? It is nice to see you here. It is so exhausting without Iverson here."

"I bet it is. If you want we can watch Reginald for a night or two. I am sure the boys will have fun together." Vincent offers.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th August 2016, 7:23 pm

Serena just smiled at her mother. “I’m tired, but I’m sure I’m not as tired as you.” She said as she looked at the boys. She almost wanted to slap Vincent for offering to take Reginald home with them. She could have screamed. She was in a mood and having rambunctious boys running around playing and knocking things around wouldn’t make her feel any better. “Don’t worry about Reginald…We can take him for a few nights if we need too.”

~~

Brandon made sure that Jasmine was asleep before he stopped rubbing her feet. With everything going on the past few weeks the lack of sleep was beginning to catch up on him. He hadn’t slept well that night either. He sits down on the bed beside of Jasmine and closes his eyes. A few minutes with his eyes closed wouldn’t hurt him. He sat there and fell asleep.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th August 2016, 7:52 pm

"I may take you up on that offer, but not tonight." Kalista sees Serena's expression. "The Trial is starting tomorrow. You need to be there Serena. I doubt if you will have to testify, not with all the witness, but be prepared just in case."

"I will be there with her. Leigh Ann will be watching the boys." Vincent tells them.

"We love Lee Lee." Samuel cheers.

~~~~~

Jasmine does not know how long she is alseep for. She feels nice and warm. Her eyes flutter open ansd she look at the clock. "Oh no." She shakes Brandon. "Honey we have to get going. We are going to be late."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th August 2016, 8:05 pm

“I plan on being there. I know they may not need my testimony but just being there may help me get through this.” Serena said as they deliver their food. She takes a sip of her drink and looks down at her food. She can only pray something can help her get through this. She hates feeling this way.

~~

Brandon’s eyes flutter open and he rubs his eyes. “What do you mean late? I just closed my eyes a few minutes ago.” He said before looking at the clock. “Oh no…I must have fallen asleep. I am so sorry, I was more tired than I thought I was. We need to hurry, the dinner has started already.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th August 2016, 8:56 pm

Vincent is happy that Serena is eating . He can only imagine how she is feeling. "She is going to need the support."

The boys look at Vincent puzzled. "Tomorrow they punish the bad guys forever."

~~~~~~~~

"We are going to be fashionable late." Jasmine jokes as she gets ready. She gets dressed in a gown and brushes her hair. She then puts the circlet on her head. She looks over at Brandon. "I am ready when you are."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th August 2016, 7:22 pm

Serena sighed and looked down at her food. She only hopes they will punish them as they need. Jail time and then freedom would seem so wrong after killing her little girl. To think she almost made the full term. “Yes they will punish the bad guys.” Serena said. she stared at her food.

~~

Brandon had changed into his tuxedo and then pulled his hair back into a pony tail. He puts his circlet on his head and then looked at Jasmine. “Time to go, if we are going to be late might as well make it fashionable.” He said. They walk out of their room and down to the front of the hotel. The carriage is already waiting for them and they are helped in. They then head for the castle.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th August 2016, 7:53 pm

"Are you alright, my love? Do you need a smoothie tonight?" Vincent asks.

"I apologize for bringing up unpleasantries, but I didn't see you earlier." Kalista tells Serena. "Please have something to eat."

~~~~~~~~~~

They make it to the castle ballroom and Jasmine's stomach begins to rool. "The last time I was here was for their ball, remember that?"

Lenora meets them just inside the ballroom. "There you two are. We had everyone seated for dinner already, but we did save you guys a seat with us. Don't worry you are just fashionably late."

Jasmine looks at Brandon and sighs. Just what she wanted to sit with them for dinner.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 20th August 2016, 8:30 pm

Serena shakes her head. “I just kind of lost my appetite is all, it’s ok mother.” She said looking up. She bit her lip and tried to hold her composure. She didn’t want to lose it while in front of the boys.

~~

Brandon held his composure while with Lenora. He looks at Jasmine. All he could think was at least they thought of him this time. “Thank you for saving us a seat.” He said as Lenora walked them back to their seats. Everyone was looking at them as they walked down between aisles to reach their seats.

They finally reach their seats and Brandon pulls Jasmine’s chair out for her and then pushes her under. He then takes his seat after Lenora takes hers. “I see you finally found them. We didn’t think you were going to come to dinner this evening.” George said looking at Jasmine.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st August 2016, 10:43 am

Vincent looks at Serena and sighs. He is really worried about her. Her moods are worse now than when she was pregnant. He almost loves going to work to get away from the swings. "Well boys if you are done, we will head home and have some quiet time."

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine is not comfortable at all around George and Lenora. She sits down and smiles at him. "We apologize it has been stressful lately. We took the opportunity to relax a little bit." She only has to make it through the dinner, then she can find Iverson and Lorene.

"I hope you are enjoying the hotel. It is the same one you stayed in when you visited us last time." Lenora points out.

George stands up. "Ladies and Gentleman, we are thankful when we can get together peacefully with the other nations. I hope you all enjoy your meals."

Jasmine is amazed at the Langorian royalty. They are not even acting like anything happened. They just got permission to arrest and try their son for his crimes. Do they really believe he is innocent?

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st August 2016, 11:45 am

Serena hugs her mother and then waits for the boys to say their goodbyes. "Do we have to go home now? I want to play with Reginald some more." Jonathan said.

"It's time to go!" Serena snapped. She wasn't in the mood. She was nervous and scared about the trial and how it would go.

~~

Brandon isn't sure what to think of the langoran couple. He keeps his guard up however to stand his ground. He looks around and doesn't even see his father. It would be so much easier to do this if he was around.

"This isn't going to be easy." He whispered to Jasmine. He looked At Lenora. "It must be a renowned hotel for you to remember that."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st August 2016, 12:30 pm

The boys look at Serena in fearful confusion. Did they do something wrong? Vincent notices and gathers them. "You will be able to play with Reginald tomorrow."

He takes the boys down to the carriage as Serena says her goodbyes. "Is Mommy mad at us?" Jonathon asks Vincent.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. She is just worried about tomorrow. But I want you guys to be extra good tomorrow for her." Vincent explains.

"We will." Samuel salutes him playfully.

~~~~~~

"It is a popular place for all our guests. They still have your masks on display. That was so nice of you to donate them." Lenora practically coos.

"It is just like Jasmine to show that kindness. We recently purchased a piece of yours. It is a beautiful scene of the Moldovan horses. I heard the money went for preserving them." George adds as the meal is served.

Jasmine looks at the food. Thankfully the dishes are not affecting her. She only hopes she can escape before dessert. She takes a snowberry and eats it. "I forgot how good these taste."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st August 2016, 1:02 pm

Serena says goodnight to her mother and then walks out to the carriage. She is helped in by Vincent and she stares out of the window of the carriage. Her stomach rolls as she thinks about tomorrow and the trial.

~~

"Anything having to do with the Moldovan horses are always sold and the money used for their preservation." Brandon said as he began to eat. He only hoped it wasn't to much for Jasmine.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st August 2016, 1:28 pm

Vincent rubs Serena's back as they ride home. He hopes after tomorrow that he has his wife back. She will finally have some closure. They get home and he kisses her. "I know you are not feeling right. Go upstairs and relax, I will get the boys ready for bed. Boys get you pajamas out pick out a book to read. I will be right up there."

~~~~~

The desserts come out. "I understand that cheesecake is one of your favorite desserts." Lorena smiles as they are served.

Jasmine looks down at the slice in front of her. She was doing so well, but this is too much. "Normally it is, but dinner was so delicious I don't think I have room."

She glances at Brandon as she slides her chair back. She has her hand over her mouth as she gets up.

Lorena is up in a flash as well. "Poor dear, I will check on her."

George smirks at Brandon. "You may be able to hide it from the others, but I know what morning sickness looks like."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st August 2016, 2:10 pm

The boys run upstairs after hugging their mother and Serena sighs. “I didn’t mean to snap at them earlier but mentally I am not doing well holding myself together. I just want this to be over.” She said as she headed upstairs to her bedroom.

She gets into her drawer and gets out a night gown and changes. She then lies down in the bed and begins to cry.

~~

Brandon narrows his eyes at George. “You don’t know anything, and even if she was pregnant the child would be ours. We had relations before the rape occurred. You know what your son did to her.” He said as he turned to watch Lorena leave to follow Jasmine.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st August 2016, 3:19 pm

Vincent walks with Serena to the room. "I can only imagine what you are going through. I know you need a chance to relax a little." He kisses her again and goes to get the boys ready.

By the time he is done, Serena has cried herself to sleep. He covers her up and goes over to the minibar and pours himself some brandy. He finishes the glass before lying down next to Serena.

~~~~~~

Jasmine is standing at the sink in the bathroom when Lorena walks in. "Poor dear the morning sickness must be horrible. You must tell me what foods to have my cooks avoid for you."

Jasmine shakes her head. "That is not necessary even if I was pregnant. We are leaving soon so you won't have to concern yourself."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st August 2016, 3:30 pm

George laughs and looks at Brandon. “Don’t be a fool and tell me you don’t know. You are a doctor yourself and should know. She handled dinner like a pro but the minute the smell of sweetness came around that was enough to set her off. Lorena was the same way when she was pregnant with Anton. We will have to be careful about what we feed your pretty little wife.”

Brandon swallowed hard. Could these children be his? He could only pray not. “Believe what you want. We will only be here for as long as we have too. We will be leaving soon and picking up along the way what the council has agreed upon.” He said.

~~

Loraine looked at Jasmine. “Oh but you can’t be leaving just yet. There is so much that we need to talk about. Don’t worry about your pregnancy; I was the same way when I was pregnant with Anton. I couldn’t eat sweats. They made me sick on my stomach to smell or to be around.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 22nd August 2016, 4:26 pm

"But we are leaving tomorrow since the council is over. Don't worry though, we will take care of your son." Jasmine smiles at her. "Justice will be served. I hope you are there for the trial."

With that she leaves the bathroom. Upon exiting she sees two Langorian guards, not unusual since their Queen was in there. She continues to walk. She feels arms wrap around here and something cover her face, then nothing.

Lenora nods at the guards. "Take her to the room, have the other be prepared for the other package."

Lenora returns to the hall. "So sorry that took so long. Poor Jasmine is not feeling well. I arranged to have the carriage take her back to the hotel."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 22nd August 2016, 4:43 pm

Matthew sees Lenora return and stands up. "If you will excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I'll be back momentarily." He said as he walked away from the table he was eating at.

Brandon looks at Lenora before looking at the door. "Please excuse me, I must go with her and check on her." He said as he began to stand up.

George stands up as well and looks at Brandon. "Please allow me to walk you to a carriage. I'm sure by now the one with Jasmine in it has already left."

"Thank you." Brandon said as they walked out of the dining hall.

Brandon walks beside of George as they walk quietly along. George steps back and Matthew steps out with a Mase. Brandon falls to the ground after losing consciousness from a blow to the back of the head. Two guards show up.

"Take him to the dungeon and lock him up. We can use him for ransom later. Besides, Anton's due back tonight and will want to make sure he's in prison." George said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 22nd August 2016, 5:19 pm

Vincent wakes up with Serena in his arms. He is surprised to feel her still next to him. "Good Morning my love, how was your rest? I know today is going to be rough for you. But I will be there for you. I know at least you will have some justice. I know nothing will replace our daughter though."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 22nd August 2016, 7:35 pm

Serena's eyes flutter open and she looks up at Vincent. Vincent used to console her, now it's like she just read between the lines and didn't care. She wanted the old Serena back. She started to cry in Vincent's arms.

"Oh Vincent, I hope they get what they deserve. I can't spend the rest of my life like this. I feel so empty."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 23rd August 2016, 3:43 pm

Vincent holds her. "I know it will not heal you completely and I know it is going to be hard. I hope you do feel a little better after today." He is not expecting today to be a complete turn around for her. He hopes it helps. He missed the old Serena too. Hell he will even put up with the pregnancy hormonal one. It is like she has lost all interest in him and the boys. "Stay here and I will see to the boys and breakfast."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 23rd August 2016, 4:26 pm

Serena nodded her head as Vincent gets out of bed. She lays there composing herself, knowing she has to make it through this day. She takes deep breaths and slowly let's them out as she calms herself down.

Samuel put his head in the door and saw his mother lying on the bed. He quietly walks over and sees that her eyes are red from crying. "Mommy are you crying? Please don't cry." He said as he crawled up on the bed with her. "I want to make you better but I don't know how. Daddy says I should be extra good and that will make you happy. Will it?"

Serena couldn't stop the tears. She just nodded her head as she cuddled her son. "It would make me very happy Samuel."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top