Crossfire RP

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 30th June 2016, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent looks at Serena, he was happy to see the smile on her face again. She is going to need more like this.

"I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. So what plans do you have for your anniversary?" Samantha asks.

Vincent scratches his head. "Nothing too intense, I just want to spend time with Serena." Honestly he's been too busy to plan anything special.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rubs her arms and runs in. She looks around the main room. "This is gorgeous. I love the decor in Langoria, it is so colorful." She walks over to the reception. "Hello we would like a room for the night."

"Welcome to the Snowberry Inn. I will have a room ready for your Majesties shortly. Please rest in our lounge, there is a fire going to warm you up." Sheldon points over to the lounge. "We also have a variety of drinks and food to help warm you up."

"Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the warm up." Jasmine walks over to the lounge with Brandon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 31st July 2016, 3:16 pm

Vincent waits until he is finished before smiling at Serena. "Excellent, I cannot wait to show you around town." He takes her arm and they walk down to Antonio's. They are taken to a private room. "I want today to be perfect for you."

~~~

Jasmine wanted to tell Lorene that she is pregnant, but knows that she cannot while in Langoria. "So who else is staying in the hotel? We just arrived earlier."

"I don't know. I know only specific people were invited to the castle. which I can understand since they have limited room." Lorene answers. "I think your Dad and Kalista will be here later Brandon."

Jasmine laughs. "You seem to know what is going on at all times Lorene."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 31st July 2016, 4:05 pm

“Today is turning into a perfect date. I have enjoyed it so much.” Serena said as she took her seat. The waiter bought her a menu and she put in her drink order. She then looks back at Vincent. “I cannot thank you enough for bringing me out today. I really needed this.”

~~

Prescott looked at Jasmine and Brandon before looking around the room. “There is a tension here that is unreal. I know you haven’t been here long enough to feel it, but we were out and about earlier and rumors have begun to spread.” He said.

“Oh what kind of rumors?” Brandon asked as he raised his eye brow.

“Rumors have begun to spread that you are pregnant Jasmine and that the child belongs to Anton. I thought it would be better to hear it from us then from them.” Prescott said.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 31st July 2016, 4:21 pm

"I know you did and that I why I planned this." Vincent gives his order to the waitress and tells her to deliver them some wine. "You needed some relaxation."

Their food is delivered and they begin to eat.

~~~~~~

Jasmine looks at Brandon and pauses. "How did you hear? I need you to keep something in confidence. Yes I am pregnant, but the child is not Anton's. I had relations with Brandon before he left."

Lorene looks around. "Congradulations. Like Prescott said, we didn't want you to be blindsided."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 31st July 2016, 5:00 pm

Serena takes a sip of her wine. She then begins to eat her dinner. “You really thought of everything today. It helps to relax now and then. I guess I haven’t been and I just needed a day to do so.” She said with a smile. “I really do love you so much, Vincent.”

~~

Prescott looks around the room. He thanks the waitress for bringing them their meal and then congratulates both Brandon and Jasmine. “It is talk amongst the people here. A man that traveled here from Moldova said he heard it with his own ears. Supposedly he was there on business when you made some sort of announcement about it. He made it here the day before yesterday so he must have been in a hurry to get here before you did. Since then it’s been nothing but talk.”

Brandon looked at Jasmine. "I wonder if it was any of the men we are currently after."

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 31st July 2016, 7:47 pm

Their food gets delivered. "I am glad you are relaxing. I was worried about you. I hope you meal is good. I always love the food here."

After dinner is done, the waitress comes around with a dessert plate. "So did you save some room? We can split it if you want."

~~~~

"I would not put it past them to have spies." Jasmine sighs. "I am not going to advertise the pregnancy."

"Well we are happy for you. If you need help, just ask and we will be able to assist." Lorene smiles at her. They look up as another person enters. It is Iverson. "Go say hello Brandon."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 31st July 2016, 9:09 pm

“I am almost full. Why don’t we split it?” Serena asked as she looked at the dessert. It was a chocolate brownie with ice cream on top with fudge drizzled over it. She took a bite of it and closed her eyes. “You have to try it, this is so good.” She said as she put the spoon up to his lips.

~~

“It’s probably for the best that we don’t advertise it. Goddess knows what everyone thinks. I don’t want to hear everyone’s opinions while we are here. All I want are facts.” Brandon said. He looks up and sees his father. “Excuse me.”

Prescott looked at Jasmine. Word travels fast when it’s about the wrong things.” He said. “I hope everything goes well for you while we are here.”

Brandon makes his way over to his father. “So you are staying in this hotel as well? Where is Kalista?”

“It is a pleasure to see you. I didn’t think you would make it here before me. Kalista stayed behind due to the trial going on. Neither of us felt that Serena is in the right frame of mind to be able to handle the trial and running the kingdom while the council was going on.” Iverson said.

Brandon motioned him to join them. “We are sitting with Lorene and Prescott. You are welcome to join us. They were just informing us of the new rumors flying around.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st August 2016, 12:45 pm

Vincent takes a bite. It was delicious. He takes the spoon and feeds her as well. After dessert, he paysfor the meal. "Are you up for some dancing? I would love to take you to the Blue Moon."

~~~~~

"I have a bad feeling about being here. I told Brandon not to leave my side while we are here." Jasmine tells them. She does not want to tell what she found in her room.

"I will be happy to sit with you. I am glad we are together." Iverson says as they approach the table.

"I thought it was you Unc...Dad. I am glad to see you. Please pull up a chair we just sat down ourselves." Jasmine smiles at him.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st August 2016, 1:10 pm

Serena finishes up her wine and smiles at Vincent. “I would love to go dancing with you. We haven’t been in so long.” She said as she stood up. She takes his arm and they leave the Antonio’s.

~~

“After all this time and you still have problems calling me dad. Don’t worry, I understand.” Iverson said with a wink. He looked around the room before ordering his meal. “Everyone should be here by noon tomorrow. I think the meeting will begin then.”

Prescott nodded his head. “That’s what the agenda said in our room. There should be one in all the royal’s rooms and if it wasn’t there before you should have received it while you were at dinner. They are handing them out as we get here.”

Brandon took his seat and then took Jasmine’s hand under the table. He then squeezed it gently. “It will be good to finally get this started. I hope everything goes our way.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st August 2016, 1:32 pm

There is a line out the door once the arrive at the Blue Moon. The people let them skip of course. They enter and find a table. The band is playing and people are drinking, dancing, and having a fun time. "Go grab a table and I will get something to drink. What do you want?"

~~~~~~~~

"I have called you uncle far longer than Dad." Jasmine could shoot herself for the mistake. She did not want to admit that she was nervous about tomorrow. Especially after what happened earlier.

"It is going to be tough. The first time that Vincent's law has ever been enforced. I hope it helps to catch Anton." Lorene shakes Iverson's hand.

Jasmine is thankful the food is brought to them. Not that she is hungry, but it is a distraction. "They know Iverson." She says before taking a bite.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st August 2016, 1:59 pm

“I would like some wine, please.” Serena said before going and grabbing a table. She is clapping her hands to the music. This is the first time she has been out since the attack. She is thankful that she is in a relaxed state from the evening’s events. She is having such a wonderful time. Why couldn’t she do this before?

~~

“It is good to see you Lorene. The same to you Prescott; you both look good.” Iverson said. He shook Lorene’s hand before shaking Prescott’s.

“The pleasure is ours. We hope to see Vincent’s new law work in action while we are here. Lorene’s father was disappointed that he couldn’t come to see it work. He is asking for every detail when we return.” Prescott said.

“If it works like it should then he should be handed over for trial to us. His crimes are punishable by death or life in prison.” Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st August 2016, 2:54 pm

Vincent looks back at Serena. She seems to be content. He gets a bottle of wine and two glasses. "I picked you favorite one." He pours the glasses. "To us and to many more years with my love."

~~~

"I hope that he gets the punishment that he deserves too. No one should have to got through that I remember what he did at the party." Lorene shudders.

Jasmine doesn't say much. She eats slowly so she has an excuse not to say anything. She also avoids Iverson's and Brandon's eyes. "I don't know about you guys, but I am tired. I will go up to my room. Brandon, you can stay down here and catch up with your father."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st August 2016, 3:04 pm

Serena holds her glass up to Vincent’s as they have their toast. She then kisses him before drinking her wine. “I hope we are together for a long time.” She said. “Now dance with me.” She said as she sat her wine glass down.

~~

Brandon shakes his head. “No, I will go on up with you. I promised you that I would stay by your side.” He said as he stood up. “I’m sure everyone will understand.”

“Don’t worry, we understand it was a long trip here. Please get some rest and we will see you in the morning at breakfast.” Iverson said as he looked up at the two of them.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st August 2016, 5:00 pm

Vincent stands up and takes her hand. He brings her to dance floor and dances with her. He is thrilled to see a smile on her face as he twirls her around. He brings her back and kisses her. "Having fun, my love?"

~~~~

"Thank you, if you really want to stay down with them, just lock the door to the room and I should be fine." Jasmine says while wringing her hands.

She unlocks the door and looks around. No unexpected packages or anything. "I am going to get ready for bed. I hope I have no morning sickness tomorrow." She grabs her pajamas and puts them on. She smiles at Brandon as she plays with a curl. "Are you going to stay or go?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st August 2016, 5:16 pm

Serena loves to dance with Vincent. She kisses him before he twirls her out again and laughs. “I can’t remember the last time I had fun. It feels like it’s been so long.” She said as she looked up at him.

~~

Brandon had taken off his shoes as Jasmine changed clothes. He smiled as he looked up at her. “I will stay with you. I won’t leave you unless I know you feel safe and I can see in your eyes that you are uncomfortable. I will do what it takes to make you feel safe here in this goddess forsaken country.” He said as he walked over and locked the door.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st August 2016, 6:31 pm

"I am glad you are having fun. Are you read for a slow dance?" Vincent brings her close to him and gazes into her eyes. He has the lopsided grin on his face. He hopes she will accept the dance.

~~~~~~~

"Are you going to tell Iverson about the welcome present?" Jasmine asks. "I am nervous about tomorrow. My imagination is probably worse than what the outcome will be. We have enough evidence for them to hand Anton over to us, right?" She pulls the blankets over her.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st August 2016, 6:50 pm

Serena looks up at Vincent and melts. Between the relaxation and wine she is beginning to mellow out. “I would love to slow dance with you.” She said as she gets close to Vincent. She lays her head on his shoulder and takes a deep breath in before letting it out slowly. “I love that lopsided grin you always give me. I have for a long time.”

~~

“I will let him know about it, yes. That way someone knows about it. I don’t want just anyone knowing about it and I know we can trust my father.” Brandon said as he walked over to the bed. He gets ready for bed and crawls in beside of her. “Now let me hold you and take away your fears. There is more than enough evidence to lock him away.” He said as he gave her a kiss.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st August 2016, 7:29 pm

Vincent loves feeling Serena's head on him. He kisses her head and rubs her back. "I love you so much and I am glad you are having fun. I love holding you in my arms." They continue to dance until the song ends. The band leader announces a group dance. "Are you up to it?"

~~~~~~

Jasmine holds Brandon and lies her head on his chest. She listens to heart beat. Slowly it calms her down and her breathing does too.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st August 2016, 7:37 pm

Serena nodded her head. “I think I will dance to this one and then have some more wine.” She said.

The music starts up again with a bouncy tune and Serena finds herself dancing with the ladies and being passed around to different people. It’s a very lively song and Serena is laughing and having fun.

~~

Brandon smiles as he watches Jasmine fall asleep. He caresses her cheek gently with his thumb before closing his eyes. He then asks the goddess for protection while they are there in Langora and to watch over them. He too then falls asleep.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st August 2016, 8:29 pm

Vincent loves dancing. He keeps an eye on Serena as well. He loves seeing her having fun. When the song ends he takes her back to the table and pours another glass of wine. "I am having fun. We need to do this more often."

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine begins to have nightmares. She does not want to disturb Brandon, so she gets up and goes to the desk. She takes out her drawing materials and begins to draw.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st August 2016, 8:37 pm

“It would do us good to get out more often.” She said as she watched Vincent pour her another glass of wine. She sips on it and smiles. “I am glad you are having fun as well. Maybe we should do this more often.” She was feeling tipsy.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st August 2016, 8:46 pm

Vincent was watching Serena closely. They will go home after this. He didn't think she was such a light weight, but it can be from not having some for a while. The surprises are not done yet.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2nd August 2016, 8:42 am

Serena looked at the wine bottle and her glass as she finished up her glass. "I think I'm done with the wine. It's been several months since I've drank this much and i think I'm close to my limit." She began playing with Vincent's hair. "You're so handsome." She said smiling at him.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 4th August 2016, 5:55 pm

While Vincent loves the affection, he is not one to take advantage of anyone, even his wife. "Why don't we head home then. We will have a chance to relax more there." It was a wonderful evening and Vincent is happy that Serena got a chance to relax.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4th August 2016, 6:51 pm

"that sounds like a great idea. We can even slow dance some more if we wanted." Serena said with a smile.she stands up and looks at Vincent. "I'm ready when you are."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 4th August 2016, 7:00 pm

Vincent finishes his glass and takes her hand. They walk to the house. He waits until they are inside before kissing her. "So shall I put on some music or will we make our own up?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top