Crossfire RP

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent looks at Serena, he was happy to see the smile on her face again. She is going to need more like this.

"I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. So what plans do you have for your anniversary?" Samantha asks.

Vincent scratches his head. "Nothing too intense, I just want to spend time with Serena." Honestly he's been too busy to plan anything special.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rubs her arms and runs in. She looks around the main room. "This is gorgeous. I love the decor in Langoria, it is so colorful." She walks over to the reception. "Hello we would like a room for the night."

"Welcome to the Snowberry Inn. I will have a room ready for your Majesties shortly. Please rest in our lounge, there is a fire going to warm you up." Sheldon points over to the lounge. "We also have a variety of drinks and food to help warm you up."

"Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the warm up." Jasmine walks over to the lounge with Brandon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Serena put her arms around Vincent. "How about we make our own music? We haven't been in each other's space in a while. I want to dance close tonight."

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Vincent starts a fire and pulls her close. "I think I can handle that." He begins to sway with her and places her head on his shoulder. He kisses her head. "There now this is perfect."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Serena looks a little disappointed for a moment. She smiles however and sways with Vincent. "I was hoping for a little more intimacy. " She said as she rubbed his back.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:47 pm

"Are you sure? It can be something we can build up to." Vincent kisses her. He knows he is walking a thin line, but it's been so long. He twirls her out and bring her back in. "Goddess, I love you so much."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:06 pm

"I know what want and what I want is you." Serena said as she pointed to Vincent's chest. "We haven't been intimate in so long. I have been such a horrible wife to you and you deserve better."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:26 pm

"Shall we move to a different room?" Vincent suggests. He picks her up and brings her upstairs. He cannot resist her at all.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Serena waited till they were in their room before kissing Vincent. She slipped her tongue into his mouth where she kissed him until breathless. "Make love to me before I change my mind." She said as she played with his hair.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:39 am

Vincent sighs unable to resist his wife or his own urges. He does not rush it though. He makes sure to worship Serena's body and makes sure she knows how much he loves her.

~~~~~

Jasmine wakes up at the desk. She is stiff from sleeping at and odd angle. She looks down at her drawings and immediately closes the book. She rushes to the bathroom and waits for the morning sickness to pass.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:01 pm

Serena enjoys the night’s affairs with Vincent. It had been so long since he had loved her like this and she had missed it. She accepted every bit of it while she could.

Morning comes and Serena wakes up in Vincent’s arms. She was so happy about last night when it happened but now she has mixed feelings about it. He was still there though with her. Maybe he did still love her like he said he did. She laid there afraid to disturb him that he might leave when he woke up.

~~

Brandon wakes up to an empty bed. He hadn’t felt Jasmine get out of bed this morning either. He sits up and looks around the room and sees the art supplies at the desk. He then smiles and gets up. She probably hadn’t slept well last night but there was only one way to find out and that was to ask. He walks into the bathroom as Jasmine dry heaves over the toilet and begins to rub her back. “I take it you’re not too well this morning. Sleep not well either?” he asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Vincent holds Serena all night long. He is surprised to see her awake. "Good morning, my love, I know we have to go pick up the boys later. Can we delay it? I love having you here in my arms." He snuggles her close and kisses her cheek.

~~

Jasmine sighs. "I slept as well as I could. I just need to get this over with so I can be home with my girl." She rinses out her mouth and looks at Brandon. "I have to look my best too."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Serena is surprised to hear Vincent say that he loved holding her in his arms. “You…You really want to keep holding me?” she asked.

~~

“You always look your best, no matter what.” Brandon said with a smile. “I just want you to be alright and to not get sick while we are out is all. That would not be good for you.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Vincent plays with her hair. "Why wouldn't I want to hold you? I love you so much. His hand roams her body. He kisses the back of her neck. "I love holding you in the quiet of the morning. We don't get too many."

~~~~~

"If you had some of the tea, I would be most grateful." Jasmine tells him. "I better get dressed, and so should you." She puts in a nice winter dress with tights and boots. She keeps her hair long. "Why do I feel like I am wearing a ton of clothes?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:31 am

"I was afraid you wouldn't want me anymore after you got what you wanted. " Serena said. "This feels good though." She wasn't quite sure how to feel.

~~

"Because compared to the lack of clothing you're used too, it is a lot of clothing. You still look amazing in them though." Brandon said. He was wearing a sweater top and slacks with his boots to keep warm. "Are you ready for some breakfast?"

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:37 am

"Why would you think that? I have been telling you that I love you all this time." He rolls Serena over and straddles her. He gazes into her eyes. "I love you Serena, all of you. What do I need to do to make you see that you are no less of a woman than before?"

~~~~~~

Jasmine takes his arm and they go down for breakfast. They run into Iverson on the way down. "It makes me feel a little better to see that he is here too." She whispers to Brandon. "Good morning Iverson, I hope you slept well."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:57 am

Serena looks into Vincent's eyes. She isn't sure what to say because she doesn't know how to fix how she feels."I wish I knew what to tell you, I just want to feel whole again."

~~

Brandon nodded his head to Jasmine as they came up to his father. "Good morning to you both. It's always harder the first few nights to sleep without Kalista. I should sleep better tonight ." Iverson said. "I hope you both are well?"

They walked into the dining room and took a seat. "We slept as well as we could but I think this place isn't for us." Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:38 pm

"I can tell you this. I will never stop loving you no matter what." He kisses her. "Shall I see what I can scrounge up for breakfast? Go take a shower then come downstairs."

~~~~~~~

"Don't worry you have the full support of Rosario and other nations as well." Iverson reassures the couple.

"That does help Iverson. I cannot wait to get it over with and get out of Langoria. I don't think I will feel safe until I do." Jasmine looks down at her plate. She does not feel like eating, but knows she has too."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:17 pm

"thank you Vincent. That means so much to me." Serena said as she wiped a tear from her cheek. She kisses Vincent before he gets off of her and then goes to the bathroom. She needs a long hot shower to recover.

Serena takes a hot shower and finishes up. She gets out and dresses in pants and a sweater. She does her hair and then walks down stairs.

~~

Brandon looks at Jasmine. "We can do this. Just one step at a time. " He said.

Prescott and Loraine Joined them. "Mind if we join you for breakfast?" Prescott asked.

"Go right ahead." Brandon said. Brandon took Jasmines hand and squeezed it.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Vincent found some eggs and sausage. He starts to make and omelete. He doesn't mind doing this ocassionally for her. Tomorrow he will have to go to work. He sees movement at the top of the stairs. "You look nice. Why did you dress up?"

~~~~~~~

Jasmine looks up at Lorene and Prescott. "Please do, I hope you aren't affected by eggs at all."

Lorene smiles as she takes her seat. "Don't worry, I haven't been sick for a while now."

Jasmine continues to pick at her food. "I will be glad when this is over with. I think this is worse than a trial even."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:58 pm

"I thought maybe it would help me feel a little bit better to dress nice. I don't know if it's working or not." Serena said. She walked into the kitchen and poured herself some coffee. "Thank you for last night."

~~

"The council is going to question everything about the case. Are you prepared to answer the questions Jasmine?" Prescott asked.

"We have all the evidence we need to incriminate him. It will just take Jasmine being cross witnessed that will be hard. I will be right there for you though."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:53 pm

"I honestly wasn't expecting it to go that far, but I am glad it did. I hope that you won't be ashamed to show me your body anymore." Vincent sets a plate in front of her. "Tomorrow we have to go back to work. When did you want to pick up the boys?" He knows the trial starts tomorrow, but did not want to mention that now.

~~~~~~~

"I don't know why I will have to testify. All we want is to have him held for trial. Our evidence should be sufficient enough." Jasmine sighs pushing her food around.

"I know you can do it even if you have to testify." Lorene says. "You have the support of your family and friends."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:31 pm

"It's been awhile since I've been to work. The trial starts tomorrow as well. I will be there for that, no matter what." Serena said looking at her food. "Why not after breakfast? We can have some family time together."

~~

"It will just depend on the council. If there are no questions and the council can agree upon the facts given then your testimony may not be needed." Iverson said.

"You need to try and eat something sweetheart." Brandon said. "I know today may seem overwhelming but it's just the beginning."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:29 am

"After breakfast sounds perfect. I loved spending the quiet time with you, but at the same time I miss the boys." Vincent reaches for her hand. "I will be there with you for the trial. The case is clear cut, I only hope it will bring a little closure for you."

~~~~~~~~

"I think I will be eating smaller meals today. The nerves and morning sickness is causing my stomach to be in turmoil. I want the food to stay in me. Maybe smoothies will be the way to go today." Jasmine drinks the juice in front of her. "At least I don't have to face him yet."

Lorene nods. "She is right. I know I am eating smaller meals already. It seems I always have a snack on me."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Serena looks up at Vincent as she tries to smile. "Thank you Vincent. I hope it does something for me. I don't like feeling like this." She said.she then squeezed his hand.

~~

"That might be best for you. I wouldn't want you to be sick during the council at any time. Just make sure you get enough on your stomach." Brandon advised.

"I know Kalista did the same with all three of her pregnancies. I'm sure no one will mind Lorene." Iverson said with a smile.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:19 pm

"It is painful to watch you go through this. I can only imagine how you are feeling." Vincent places their empty plates into the sink. "How about we pick up some boys before they get spoiled even more."

~~~~~

Jasmine eats a little bit before they leave the hotel. They ride in their own carriages. She sighs as the carriage arrives at the Langorian castle. The footman help them out of the carriage. She tooks up and sees George and Lenora greeting everyone.

Lenora makes a beeline to Jasmine. She gives her a kiss on her cheek. "Oh welcome, we are so happy to see you. Oh you didn't bring the little princess? I was hoping to see that little angel. She is so beautiful. I hope you can put all this ugliness behind us. You are always welcome here."

Jasmine had kept her hands at her sides. She puts on her 'Queen' face. "I thank you for your warm greeting. Now please excuse me as I greet others with my husband." She notices that neither one greeted him.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Serena stands up and walks to the closet to get her jacket. She puts it on and waits for Vincent. “No woman should ever have to bury their child before their selves. Now I understand why my grandmother wouldn’t let my father out of her sight or in the public.” She said as they crossed the street. She knocked on the door and Justin answered the door.

“You come to get them already? And here we were going to take them to the park today.” Justin said.

~~

Brandon bites his tongue as Lenora greets Jasmine. What a fine way to treat her husband, as if he didn’t exist. He takes Jasmine’s arm as they walk away from both George and Lenora. “To think that they would greet you only, I had to know that was coming.” He said with a sigh. He put on a smile however as they began to greet others.

“Good afternoon King Sabastian, it is a pleasure to see you here.” Brandon said.

“The pleasure is mine. It is good to see you both here. I pray you are doing well.” Sebastian said as he shook Brandon’s hand. “I hope you are doing well Queen Jasmine. I hear you have a case to present to the council. I pray it goes in your favor.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top