Crossfire RP

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 30th June 2016, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent looks at Serena, he was happy to see the smile on her face again. She is going to need more like this.

"I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. So what plans do you have for your anniversary?" Samantha asks.

Vincent scratches his head. "Nothing too intense, I just want to spend time with Serena." Honestly he's been too busy to plan anything special.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rubs her arms and runs in. She looks around the main room. "This is gorgeous. I love the decor in Langoria, it is so colorful." She walks over to the reception. "Hello we would like a room for the night."

"Welcome to the Snowberry Inn. I will have a room ready for your Majesties shortly. Please rest in our lounge, there is a fire going to warm you up." Sheldon points over to the lounge. "We also have a variety of drinks and food to help warm you up."

"Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the warm up." Jasmine walks over to the lounge with Brandon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 26th January 2017, 5:54 pm

Why don't we take the the girls, Daniel and Lucas can help with the boys?" Madeline suggests.

"That sounds good, I know we can handle them." Iverson answers.

~~~~~

Vincent gets his clothes on. "We better pick up the boys. I am thankful that you packed their clothes."

They go to the carriage and head up to the castle.

~~~~

"Moldovan's don't emphasize the loss as much as a celebration of the life they lived. It is easier to do that, especially for younger kids." Jasmine answers. She puts on her dress and sighs. "It looks like I am further along, and black is supposed to be slimming."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2017, 2:11 pm

They begin to get the kids ready for the funeral. Between all four adults, they manage to get all the girls ready. Daniel and Lucas had a little harder of a time with the boys but it helped put the pain of what they were about to do do away for the time being.

"I'm hungry." Jonathan said.

"Me too." Samuel said.

"Can we have breakfast now?" Sakura asked.

"Only if you promise not to get dirty. Getting dirty means another round of baths for you boys." Berenson said waving his finger at the boys.

The boys groaned. "Anything but that." The three said in unison.

~~

Serena realized that Vincent was being very quiet. She sits beside him in the carriage and holds his arm. I love you Vincent." She said as the carriage took off towards the castle. "The kids will probably be dressed when we get there. We will just have to keep them clean."

~~

"Rosario does a little of both I take it. At birth there is a joyous occasion and at death they mourn that they are gone. Such are the ways of life. I'm certain that Samantha and Justin are proud of their son, but I'm sure they are mourning his loss now. Today will be hard for the family."

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2017, 7:39 pm

By the time the Sentali's are at the castle everyone is in the dining hall. Vincent is glad for the distractions. The kids are good as they eat. He can feel the eyes on him. "We should be headed to the temple soon. I know they want to meet with the family first. Boys, you are being really good today."

"Thank you Daddy." Samuel replies.

They all load into the carriages and head for the temple. Vincent's family is waiting for them. The casket is closed sitting in front of the room. There are flower arrangements everywhere. Vincent goes to his parents and hugs them.

Jasmine rubs Serena's back. "This makes it all real. He is probably hanging out with Lawrence and Junaluska making them crack up."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2017, 8:05 pm

Serena sniffles as they walk in. "I hope he is. It would do Vincent good to know that Alistair was with Grandma and grandpa and making them laugh." She said. "Even the boys are quite today. You can tell that this is a sad moment."

The funeral was small, just like Alistair would have wanted it. The service was wonderfully given by the priest and Justin held on to Samantha as she cried. When the service was over, they loaded up and headed to the grave site where Alistair would have his final resting place. Serena held on to Vincent as the carriages took them to the grave site.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2017, 8:43 pm

Vincent was quiet through the whole service. The gravesite was the worst. There they stood with family. He could feel his facade cracking. There was a short graveside service. Before the people started to leave.

He just stood there looking at the grave. Nathaniel walks up to him and squeezes his shoulder. Vincent turns and pulls him into a hug. Tears begin to flow from his eyes. He sobs clinging to his best friend.

Jasmine goes over to Serena. "I think they may be here for a while. I know your inlaws have some food prepared. Come, bring the boys." There were tears in her eyes as well.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2017, 9:03 pm

Serena wiped her eyes as she watches Vincent. At least he was finally showing his pain. It made her heart even heavier. She gets the boys and gets into the carriage with Jasmine. "It is hard to see him like that. I guess as long as he is finally grieving that is all that matters." She said quietly.

The twins hugged their mother in the carriage. Brandon cleared his voice. "You boys were very today."

"Thank you Uncle Brandon. Mommy, will daddy be ok?" Jonathon asked.

"Yes son, just give him some time. He just lost a brother and it is hard to feel that." Serena said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2017, 9:17 pm

"You boys were super good, I think you both deserve a facepaint when we get to your grandma and grandpa's house." Jasmine tells them.

Jonathon's eyes grow big. "Really, I cannot wait. I want a horsie on my face."

"I want a knight." Samuel adds.

"Don't worry I will do both." Jasmine promises as they pull up to the house. It is a little crowded, but there is room for everyone. "One never realizes how big our families are."

"Welcome everyone, please come in." Samantha greets them. Her eyes are red rimmed, but cheerful at the same time.

~~~~~~

Vincent does not know how long he is there holding Nathaniel. "Oh man I am so sorry. It's just I was trying to be strong for Serena and the boys." He is quiet for a few moments. "I can't believe he is gone and it is my fault."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2017, 9:48 pm

Serena hugs Samantha. "Vincent will be here later. He is with Nathaniel at the cemetery still." She explained as she walked in.

"I figured he would want some alone time with Nathaniel. They were always best friends growing up." Justin said as he took Hope from Serena. "I just want to see my granddaughter before the baby snatchers take her." he said trying to give a half chuckle.

"Mommy said that daddy would be ok. He's been really quiet lately." Samuel said looking up at his Justin.

~~

Nathaniel isn't surprised that Vincent would consider this his fault. His brother had been one of the best archers he had taught so far and one of the few to die in battle. "Don't worry about it Vincent. I know you needed my shoulder and I will always be here for you." He said. "You know that this wasn't your fault. It couldn't be helped."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2017, 10:03 pm

Justin bend down and musses Samuel's hair. "Your father is going to be fine. He needs to say goodbye to his brother."

Jasmine takes the bag from the carriage. She always has some facepaint squirrled away in it. She sees the boys. "So who all wants some face paint."

Samantha has to laugh. "Leave it to her to brighten up the mood."

Madeline hugs Samantha. "She is never one to be sad for too long."

~~~~~~

Vincent sighs. "That is what everyone tells me. I only wish I could have stopped him. Why don't you head over to my parents, they are having some food for everyone. I will be right there. Oh and Nathaniel, thank you for everything."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 28th January 2017, 5:05 pm

“It is the Moldovan tradition to celebrate the dead's life, not mourn their death.” Iverson said as he walked over. He made himself a drink of what the elder Watson's had to offer. I know that is probably hard to do with a war going on right now, but they are making light of it even here. The boy's deserve it and the kids don't understand much about death. This is also Jasmine's way of dealing with the pain. Alistair was our family even if it isn't by blood.”

Serena had a bottle in her hand for Hope and handed it to Justin. “I don't see what's wrong with it. It just brightens everyone's mood and even the kids are noticing the difference. They don't need to see our sadness and mimic it. They will learn someday all to soon what death is.” She said.

~~

“Don't worry, it's what friends are for.” Nathaniel. “I'm sure Jasmine has her face paints out by now. Come on, we could use some of that mood lightening spirit.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 28th January 2017, 5:18 pm

Vincent smiles. "Yeah, Alistar loved the face paints. Go on ahead, I have to make a stop before heading over." Vincent claps Nathaniel's back. They walk out of the cemetary and part ways. Vincent heads up to the castle and lies his resignation on Iverson's desk before heading to his parent's house.

It was almost like any other times when they had the family over. If it was warmer they would be outside going between the two houses. The boys all had different things painted on their face and Jasmine was working on the girls. He goes over to Serena. "I think Hope is a little too young for the facepaint. Boys I love the look." They come over and all start talking at once.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 28th January 2017, 5:45 pm

"I think Uncle Berenson has Hope now. Your father had her earlier and fed her." Serena said as she kissed Vincent. She wanted to ask him about the cemetery with Nathaniel, but she thought twice about it. She put her arm around Vincent. "The boys have been so good."

Justin walked over with the empty bottle and began to rinse it out. "The baby snatchers took Hope. I figured they would be fine. Did you watch them bury him, Vincent?" he asked.

Serena hushed the kids and sent them on to play so that the adults could talk. Though right now was probably the best time for them to be around so they kept Ava close by.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 28th January 2017, 5:59 pm

Vincent nods. "Yes I did Sir. I owed him that much." He kisses Serena's head. "Life does go on though, and I have a beautiful wife and kids to focus on."

Samantha goes and hugs Vincent. "That is a good attitude to have. Alistar is above watching all of us now. Probably wishing could have his face painted."

Vincent looks over by Jasmine working on Gwynn's face. "She was the first girl he had a crush on because of the facepaint. He was the only boy I know who didn't go through the cootie stage."

"Are you kidding, he was a flirt since day one." Nathaniel teases. "The nurses all said that."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 28th January 2017, 6:14 pm

Serena chuckled lightly. “He was always into girls. Always so funny and into things. I am going to miss him so much.” She said as she hugged Vincent.

“Just remember he is watching over us now. He will protect my grandsons as they get older.” Justin said. “Remember when he tried asking Jasmine out on a date though. Poor boy, I have never seen someone so fired up to try again after failing.” he said chuckling.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 29th January 2017, 1:35 pm

Jasmine finished the face paints and joins the crowd. "So what are we talking about? Vincent, I am glad you joined us."

"Oh we are sharing stories about Alistar, and how he had a crush on you." Vincent smiles.

"That kid just didn't know how to accept no. He was helpful when I broke my leg though." Jasmine sighs.

There isn't a formal meal, but food is available. Slowly the kids get tired and antsy. Vincent hugs his parents, gathers the boys, and finds Hope. Then Serena and him take them home. They are followed by the younger Sentalis and Lanes.

Daniel spends the night with Lucas. Madeline, Berenson and Sakura head back to the castle with Gwynn and Sawyer.

~~~~~

"We do have to go home tomorrow. I wish we could stay longer, but we are needed there." Jasmine hugs Serena. She is holding Hope. "She is so beautiful."

"We are staying for only a couple of days. Grandma and Grandpa are keeping an eye on Mallory's." Nathaniel adds.

"We are just thankful you were here for us. And especially for letting me cry on you. It is going to be hard, but I needed the closure." Vincent says.

Thomas is holding a sleepy Ava. "We will be here for both of you. The pain will dull eventually."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 29th January 2017, 5:54 pm

“I hate that you have to go so soon. It's like you just got here.” Serena said as she let go of Jasmine. “I do understand though. With the war going on, duty calls. She is such a rainbow of hope to me. I am glad now that I agreed to adopt. Even the boy's love her.”

Brandon looked at Nathaniel and Levi. “So are you going to stay at the castle while you are here or are you going to come and stay with Thomas a few days?” he asked. “I wish we could stay longer, but we have to be prepared for what ever happens.”

“We are going to stay at Thomas's house after you leave for a few days. We will be coming by and checking on you guys to make sure you are alright as well. You should join us for dinner for one night.” Levi said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 29th January 2017, 6:06 pm

"I will never pass up a meal from you Nathaniel. Just let us know when and we will be there." Vincent teases. He will have more free time. Tomorrow he will tell Serena about the resignation.

Jasmine looks over at Ava. "We better get going. Ava is not the only one who is exhausted." She leans her head in Brandon. "Hopefully this war will be over soon."

"Thank you so much, all of you. I know my parents loved to see the whole family here." Vincent goes to hug Jasmine and shakes Brandon's hand.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 29th January 2017, 6:20 pm

Brandon hugs Serena after shaking Vincent's hand. “I hope you will be there to see us off tomorrow. We will miss you both when we return to Moldova.” He said.

“Don't worry, we wouldn't miss it for the world. We will make sure you get a wonderful sendoff from us. From the boys as well.” Serena said. “We will have to get together again when the times are better.” She walked over and laid Hope down in the playpen gently so she could sleep. “There. Hopefully she will nap now.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 29th January 2017, 7:13 pm

After they left, Vincent takes his girls upstairs. He lays Hope in the bassinette next to the bed and gets changed. "I am sorry. I guess I needed closure and time for everything to sink in. I cannot believe he is gone."

~~~~~

Jasmine lets Thomas hold Ava to his house. "Thank you so much for letting us stay here. I hope we can come back for a real vacation after they boys are born."

"The house will be full then. I have been seeing someone too. It is starting to get serious. She is out of town right now, but cannot wait to be invited to a family dinner." Thomas blurts out. "Yes it is the girl from the jewelry shop."

"Good for you! I will keep it quiet until you are ready to have her meet the family." Jasmine sighs. "It probably won't be until after the war though."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 29th January 2017, 7:50 pm

Serena walks over and hugs Vincent. “I completely understand. You don't have to explain things to me.” She said. She changes into her night clothes and walks over to the bed. “I know it won't be easy at first but it will take time to heal.”

~~

Brandon smiled at Brandon. “I am happy for you. I hate that she is out of town this weekend, but hopefully next time we can see her.” He said. The carriage stops at Thomas's house and Brandon gets out. He helps Jasmine out and then Thomas gets out with Ava. She is sleeping on his chest. “You look like a natural father like that.” He said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 29th January 2017, 8:08 pm

"Well I had plenty of practice. I babysat the Watson boys and Reginald." Thomas laughs. "Go up to bed, I have her."

Jasmine watches him leave. "He will make a good father. I only hope this relationship works out. I know Annabelle hurt him." Jasmine begins to undress. "Come lie down with me. I know we are leaving after breakfast."

~~~~

"I just want to thank you for being understanding. I know it wasn't easy for you either. There was a part of me that didn't want to put more stress on you." He pats the bed. "Now lie down so I can hold you."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning found Jasmine with her head in the toilet, cursing the morning sickness. She wishes she can stay, but at the same time she doesn't feel comfortable this close to Langoria. She knows they will have a big breakfast at the castle. She hopes they won't push her too eat too much."

~~~

Vincent hopes that Iverson doesn't find the resignation until after breakfast. He wants to tell Serena his decision beforehand. He wakes up and gets the boys ready. They are so excited to have their cousins to play with. "Now go pounce on Mommy."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 29th January 2017, 8:38 pm

Brandon wakes up the next morning to an empty bed. He gets up and walks to the bathroom where Jasmine is sitting on the tub. “Rough morning I take it?” He asked. He kisses her forehead gently. “Maybe you should have a light breakfast this morning. If we need to make stops on the way back we can.” he said.

~~

Serena was tired. Hope had been up most of the second half of the night crying and pitching a fit and she had just managed to get her to sleep not an hour before Vincent gets up. The boys come in to the room and start jumping on the bed. “Morning mommy!” Samuel said.

“Daddy said to come pounce on you. He said it was time to get up.” Jonathon said.

“Be quiet boys, Hope didn't sleep well last night and neither did I...” Serena grumbled. She yawns and sits up. “I will be down after I get ready. Go on and tell daddy.” She said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th January 2017, 3:49 pm

"Here I thought I was done with this. I wonder if it was because of the grazing food." Jasmine rinses out her mouth and begins to get ready. "I am proud of Serena. She is so much happier with Hope. There is a part of me that wants a quieter breakfast this morning. That is not going to happen." She packs her stuff and gets it ready to be put on the carriage.

The door creaks open and they see Ava. "See Uncle Tomus they are ready." Ava looks back over her should before toddling in. "Mommy, Daddy"

~~~~~~~

"Sowwy mommy." Jonathon goes over to Hope and kisses her. "I wanna say goodbye to Ava. Can we visit her sometime?"

Vincent comes in and looks at Serena. "Come on boys, we will let Mommy get dressed." He picks up Hope. "We will be going to the castle for breakfast." The boys run out and Vincent follows.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 30th January 2017, 6:06 pm

Brandon had just finished putting on his shoes when the door opened up. “She did seem so much happier. I am glad that she has been getting help for her depression as well.” He said. “There's my little Ava!” he said as Ava ran over to him. “How is my big girl?”

Ava giggled as Brandon tickled her belly. “Stop daddy.” she said as she pushed away from him with her hands. “Ava happy.”

~~

Serena gets out of bed and takes a quick shower. She then gets dressed and does her hair. She couldn't send Jasmine off without a smile could she? She then heads down stairs where the boys are putting on their coats. “Is the carriage here already?” she asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th January 2017, 6:39 pm

The guards arrive and take their bags. Then they head up to the castle. They meet up with the Watsons. The breakfast is like a typical family one. It is loud and obnoxious. Jasmine eats as much as she can, which is not a lot. She is thankful they are leaving today. The carriage ride will be quieter.

Vincent sits down with Serena. The boys are sitting with the girls. He hopes that Iverson hasn't seen the resignation yet. The upbeat attitude of the family is helping him.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top