Crossfire RP

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 30th June 2016, 5:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent looks at Serena, he was happy to see the smile on her face again. She is going to need more like this.

"I hope you guys have fun tomorrow. So what plans do you have for your anniversary?" Samantha asks.

Vincent scratches his head. "Nothing too intense, I just want to spend time with Serena." Honestly he's been too busy to plan anything special.

~~~~~~~~

Jasmine rubs her arms and runs in. She looks around the main room. "This is gorgeous. I love the decor in Langoria, it is so colorful." She walks over to the reception. "Hello we would like a room for the night."

"Welcome to the Snowberry Inn. I will have a room ready for your Majesties shortly. Please rest in our lounge, there is a fire going to warm you up." Sheldon points over to the lounge. "We also have a variety of drinks and food to help warm you up."

"Thank you, I am sure we will enjoy the warm up." Jasmine walks over to the lounge with Brandon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 30th January 2017, 6:47 pm

It doesn't take long for breakfast to end and everyone heads out to the carriage house. Berenson lets them know that they will be home in a few days and to be careful on the way home. Iverson hugs little Ava and then hugs both Jasmine and Brandon. He wishes them well on their way home and to let them know they get home safely. Serena hugs jasmine and smiles. "Make it home safely and the next time we see you will be a vacation or the birth of the twins." she said.

Brandon says his good bye's to his family as well and wishes them well. He then helps Jasmine and Ava into the carriage. "Are you ready to go home Jasmine?" He asked.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th January 2017, 7:35 pm

"I am looking forward to some peace and quiet. I am just a little moody today." Jasmine grumbles slightly.

Ava hugs Jasmine. "Why awe you grumpy mommy?"

"I don't know why, but I love your hugs."

~~~~~~~

Vincent waves good bye as the carriage pulls away. Nathaniel claps his his back. Why don't we bring the kids over and we can talk as they play?"

"Sounds like a great idea. It will give Serena a break too. She had a rough night with Hope. I will go ask her." He finds Serena and gives her the puppy dog eyes.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 30th January 2017, 7:55 pm

Brandon smiled. “Everyone loves Ava's hugs.” He said. “At least this way it won't be so crowded or crazy. It will be much quieter at home while the family is still in Rosario as well.”

~~

Serena chuckled. “I could use a nap anyways. Just remember to be careful with the children. I want to come home to a house, not a blown out building.” She said shaking her finger at him.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th January 2017, 8:11 pm

Vincent kisses Serena. "Have a good nap my love, don't worry Leigh Ann will keep us in line." He turns to the kids. "Now who wants to come over by our house."

All the kids cheer. Madeline shakes her head at Berenson. "We will be across the street too."

~~~~~~

Jasmine trys to get comfortable in the carriage. "I am sorry, I am just crabby today. But I have my family here."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 30th January 2017, 8:39 pm

Serena kisses Vincent before heading upstairs to take a nap. She could use one after the way last night went.

~~

Iverson had made his way up to his office. He finds a letter on his desk and opens it and reads it. He shakes his head. He will not accept Vincent's resignation. He is the best archer instructor Rosario has seen in a long time. He walks down stairs to see if he can catch him before he heads off with the others. If not he will talk to him by the end of that day.

~~

The kids all run outside as they make their way towards the Watson household. The twins are in the lead as they show the girls where to go. “If we are lucky, Lee Lee will be there and will make us hot chocolate and some goodies!” they said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 30th January 2017, 8:45 pm

Vincent stays back with Nathaniel and Levi. Madeline and Berenson kept Sawyer and Hope so the other can play without having to worry about being quiet. The elder Watsons were happy to see them.

Once they reach the house the twins take the girls up to their rooms. They begin showing off their toys. With Nathaniel's and Levi's help they make a fort out of the other room. They go downstairs to have some drinks a conversation.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 31st January 2017, 1:51 pm

Levi takes a seat on the couch with Nathaniel. "With the exception of what's happened in the past week here, I think things have begun to look up for you and Serena, haven't they?" He asked

~~

Iverson had missed Vincent so he grabbed the nearest guard. "Find Vincent Watson and have him come see me immediately. He should know what this is about." He said.

"Yes sir!" The guard said. He then turned around and left to find Vincent.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 31st January 2017, 8:31 pm

Vincent takes Serena's hand. "I was worried about her I must admit, but yes it is finally starting to come around.  Now if only we could end this war."  

Nathaniel looks at Vincent.  He knows how Vincent was feeling.  "I know the feeling, it wasn't until after we adopted Gwynn and Sawyer that we knew our family was complete."

There is a knock at the door.  Vincent looks at the guys.  "I will get it."  He is surprised to see the guard at the door.  "Guys, I will be right back.  I am needed at the castle. I promise it will be short."  

"Don't worry we will watch the kids." Nathaniel watches as he gets his jacket on and leaves with the guard.

He knows what this is about. Couldn't he wait until tomorrow at least?  He knock on Iverson's door before opening it.  "You requested my presence, Sir?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st February 2017, 3:58 pm

Iverson looks up at Vincent. "I assume you know why I've called you here. I don't know what is running through your mind Vincent, but why would you leave your post?". He asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st February 2017, 5:26 pm

Vincent crosses his arms. "I figured I would resign before you fired me. Isn't that what happens when you do a bad job." He looks down at the floor. "He was my best student and my brother. I thought I trained him well, but I failed."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st February 2017, 5:51 pm

"Fired you? Vincent I'm not going to fire you just because your best student and brother died. You didn't do a bad job. You are doing a fantastic job at what you're doing! Do you want to know how your brother died? He's one of the few that I have a report on for how he died. The rest all say died in battle." Iverson said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st February 2017, 5:57 pm

"I heard he died in battle and he was brave. Damn it Iverson, I wish I could go there and help. I can't though because of my back. Because of that, I lost my brother." Vincent shakes his head.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st February 2017, 6:32 pm

"he volunteered to go to the front lines on the deadliest day of the war so far. He saved four of his fellow comrades before he was taken down Vincent. He wasn't even using his bow. He was using his sword. You should be proud of him." Iverson said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st February 2017, 7:12 pm

"He should not have been there. I know he died a hero, but what was he doing on the front line? He was a much better archer than swords." Vincent runs his hand through his hair. "If I only trained him on swords." He looks up at Iverson. "I failed him, my family, and you."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st February 2017, 7:54 pm

"They needed a volunteer group to back up the lines. He was one of the men that volenteered. Vincent, there is nothing you could have done to save your brother. He was trained by the best man I have at swordsmanship. How can I make you see this isn't your fault?" Iverson said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st February 2017, 8:07 pm

"You still believe in me? Even knowing that the best student I had to date died. If you still have faith in my skills then I don't have to resign." Vincent sighs. "I know it will get easier eventually."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st February 2017, 8:20 pm

"I do believe in you. In fact, I refuse to accept your resignation letter. Have more faith in yourself. I could not ask for a better archer instructor than you. You are one of the best and if I could send you to the front lines I would but you are more useful to me here instructing." Iverson said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 2nd February 2017, 2:49 pm

"I wish I could be out there, Sir. No actually I wish I had Anton. I wouldn't kill him, but he would suffer. Thank you for the vote of confidence. Can we keep this in between us? Serena had no idea about this, and I don't want her to know." Vincent scratches his head.

~~~~~~~

The carriage pulls up at the Temple. It is the safest place to stop. Jasmine steps out with Ava. "I can feel it getting warmer. Hello there Father, it is so nice to see you."

"It is wonderful to see you as well." He picks up Ava. "You are getting so big. Let me show you to your rooms. If you are hungry, we have dinner available as well."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2nd February 2017, 3:12 pm

"don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this. It will stay between us. Now go on and enjoy yourself with your friends."" Iverson said.

~~

Serena woke up and stretched. She feels much better after her nap. She gets up and heads for the carriage house. It was getting late so she should take a carriage home.

~~

"Thank you so much father. We are thankful for your hospitality." Brandon said.

"You are welcome king Brandon. Now this is your room for the night. You know where the dining room is. If you need any help at all, one of the maidens or priests will help you."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 2nd February 2017, 3:23 pm

Vincent leaves the office. He makes his way to the carriage house and finds Serena. "There you are, I was getting worried about you. Are you ready to go home?"

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine enters the room and stretches out. "I think I need to walk a little bit." She rubs her back. "I can just imagine how bad I will be later on. Look they have a crib for Ava."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2nd February 2017, 3:54 pm

Serena is surprised to see Vincent at the castle. "I thought you went to the house with Nathaniel and Levi? Is something wrong?" She asked,

~~

"Well we have been sitting for a while. I can understand why your back is sore.when you are further in your pregnancy, you will probably not travel far due to back reasons." Brandon explained. He took their items from the guard and set them beside the bed.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 2nd February 2017, 4:06 pm

Vincent shakes his head. "No, Nathaniel just started dinner, so I figured it was time to check on you." He hopes to the Goddess he is right. "I hope you are hungry because he is probably cooking up a storm."

~~~~

Jasmine goes to Ava. "Do you want to have dinner in the gardens?" Ava cheers and walks out the door. Jasmine looks at Brandon. "I take that as a yes.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 3rd February 2017, 1:52 pm

"Oh that's nice of him. We should head back to the house and save them from all of the kids. Though by now, Leah Anne is probably there so she can help. Thank you for checking up on me, the nap was so wonderful."

~~

Brandon laughed. "Well at least she can walk right now. She was waddling everywhere in all those clothes in Rosario. At least she got to play in her first snow." He said. They made their way down to the dining room to pick up dinner.

"Father, we have decided to have dinner in the gardens tonight. We hope you do not mind." Brandon said.

The man smiled and shook his head. "I hope you enjoy your meal with your family. We know how much the queen likes our gardens."

Brandon bows to him and then they get their food. They make their way towards the gardens and Ava giggles when the door opens and runs off.

"Don't go to far Ava!." Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 3rd February 2017, 5:22 pm

They get home and Leigh Anne is just finishing up changing Hope. "I cannot believe that Prince Nathaniel kicked me out of the kitchen."

Vincent takes Serena's jacket. "He does that all the time. The food will be good that is for sure." He hangs up the jackets and peeks into the kitchen. "What is for dinner?"

~~~~~~~

Jasmine keeps an eye on Ava as she runs ahead a little, pauses, looks at them giggling, and runs ahead again. "You are so silly sweetie." They get to the perfect spot and set up dinner. Jasmine rubs her belly after sitting down. "I won't be able to do this much longer."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 3rd February 2017, 7:22 pm

Levi looks at Vincent as he finishes tossing a salad. “A home made lasagna with a fresh tossed salad and a a home made cherry cobbler for dessert.” He said. “Nathaniel is almost finished.”

“There's fresh bread here as well.” Nathaniel said as he put the fresh cut bread on the table.

Serena walked into the kitchen and took a deep breath. “Oh goddess...it smells so good Nathaniel. Thank you so much for cooking for us tonight. This is such a treat. We should probably get the kids ready to eat.”

~~

“Only because you will be having twins. Why are you so negative about it? I am excited for us as a family and I think you are beautiful even pregnant.” Brandon said as he set his plate down. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. “I love you and all of our children so much.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top