Crossfire RP

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 21st March 2017, 2:26 pm

"I don't have any regrets for what we did. He would have killed himself anyways then by taking the hanging and you know it."Brandon said.

"Leave it alone. Though I do think you are right about that Brandon​. He would have given up at that point I think." Berenson said. He was holding and cuddling up with Lawrence.

"Just eat breakfast so we can get out of this room. Don't you think between Jasmine and you we've seen the inside of an infirmary enough, thank you?" Levi said.

~~

"Yes you can get something for Ava too." Serena tells the boys. "She is your cousin after all."

"We know that, e just didn't want to exçlude her." Samuel said as they jumped out of the carriage.

Vincent helps her out of the carriage and she holds Hope. "I know you are getting hungry. You have been nibbling on my fingers. Vincent I think she has some teeth coming in."

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st March 2017, 3:12 pm

"It would not surprise me if she was. We will know for sure if she gets grumpy." Vincent holds the door as the boys jump out.

"Come on, we can race to the restaurant." Thomas tells the boys as they all take off.

Vincent stays back with Serena. "I am glad he found Bonnie. He will make a wonderful father."

The townspeople were in awe to see the royal family and rush over to see Serena and Hope.

~~~~~~

Jasmine quickly finishes her meal. Her family cleans up and leaves them to be discharged.

The nurse comes in with the final papers. "You don't have to be in the wheelchair all the time, but listen to your body." She tells Brandon. "I have both of your medications as well. Jasmine no breastfeeding while you are taking medication. We will see you in a week with the boys to see if they are ready to be outside."

"Thank you so much. I know we will have plenty of help here too." The nurse gives Tareq to Brandon. She opens the door and starts to push him out. Jasmine follows with Lawrence and Ava in tow. They get to the waiting room and the family is there with gifts. They have a double stroller that is loaded with things that the boys will need. "Mom, Dad you didn't have to do all of this."

"It wasn't just us, it is what happens when you have a large family." Madeline hugs Jasmine.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st March 2017, 3:28 pm

Serena shows off Hope to the public. She is a little grouchy since she is hungry though. She begins to fuss and cry and Serena has to pull her away from the crowd of people. "Now that she's hungry, let's find Thomas and the boys so I can feed Hope. She is cranky. I'm hoping she will nap a while afterwards." She said as they walked the streets to find the boys.

They found them in a window seat and they entered the diner. "Mom, dad over here!" Jonathan said

~~

"Thank you Doctor." Brandon said. He had Tarq in his hands. He had Jasmine's cheeks but had his hair. He sighed slightly as he tried to accept him as his own child. "Thank you guys so much. I mean you didn't have to do any of this at all for us. I'm just glad you were here for us."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st March 2017, 3:38 pm

Vincent holds out the chair for Serena. Thomas got a highchair for Hope. The waiter comes by and take their order. "I cannot believe the crowd of people. That was crazy."

"Uncle Thomas was fun." Jonathon tells them. "We looked at all the stores on the way here."

"Just window shopping." Thomas clarifies. "We saw a horsie Ava may like."

~~~~~~~~

They get to their room and Jasmine looks around. Something looks different. "There is something different, but I don't know what."

"We had to replace the flooring in it. Now you have a pretty hardwood to match your bed." Berenson tells them. "Oh and look at your wall." He also added a picture of the boys.

"Oh Dad, it is beautiful. Speaking of we still need to have our speech." Jasmine hugs him.

"We will watch the boys. I know Ava will want to be there. We are having the people gather in the courtyard now." Madeline says. "They will be happy to know about Brandon and the boys."

"After that I will get the telegraph to Rosario. Hopefully it is in time to intercept the Corinth entourage." Jasmine sighs. "Our work is never done is it?" She bends down and kisses Brandon."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st March 2017, 3:55 pm

"We might have to go check out the horse for Ava then. I'm sure she will love it. Think you lovely little gentleman can show me where you found the horse at?" Serena asked. She looked at Vincent. "It's been a while since the war has been going on since we have been out on diplomatic trips anywhere. Plus they want to meet Hope. They haven't met her before remember?"

"I can take you there, mommy." Samuel said.

"Me too." Jonathan said. "We can show you together."

~~

Brandon looked at Berenson. "Thank you for the mural on the wall. Maybe in the next day or two I could trouble you to tell me just what exactly happened. Especially now that he's dead and you don't have to worry about me going to kill him."

Berenson looked at Madeline and then at Brandon. "Only if you will curb your anger. If not I won't tell you." He said. "Now why don't the both of you head down and make your announcement."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st March 2017, 4:20 pm

After eating they did just that, Vincent held Hope and the boys took their mom's hand and pulled her gently to the store. "Dere it is mommy." Samuel points at the horse.

"Do you think they have anything for the boys?" Vincent asks.

Thomas opens the door for everyone. "Only one way to find out."

~~~~~~~~

"First we have to get presentable." Jasmine changes into a dress. Nathaniel and Levi helps Brandon while Madeline tackles Ava. Soon they head to the courtyard. Ava is sitting in Brandon's lap as Jasmine pushes him.

The yard is packed. They go to the makeshift stage. "Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for coming here. We have some good news for you. First of all as you can see King Brandon is not dead as earlier rumored. He is suffering from some injuries, nothing life threatening.

Second we are pleased to announce that our boys were born. Lawrence Alexander and Tareq Zachary are their names."

"Dey are soooo cute." Ava chimes in causing light laughter among the crowd.

"Since they are early, we have been advised to keep them in the castle. They are doing fine though and growing every day. Hopefully they will be presented in a week.

Lastly, we have captured Prince Anton of Langoria. He is no longer a threat and is waiting to be picked up." Jasmine states. The people all cheer and begin to chant. She looks down at Brandon. She hopes he is not upset that she did not tell about Anton's death.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st March 2017, 4:37 pm

Serena allows the boys to gently pull her over to the brown horse with a black mane and tail. "This is a beautiful horse, why don't you boys go help your father pick out something for the twins while I hold on to this." She said.

The boys were very good and walked around the store to help find something for the babies.

~~

Brandon hugged Ava gently and smiled. "As soon as the babies are given the ok to be presented we will do so. We want to make sure that they stay healthy and continue to grow." He said. Jasmine pushes him down the ramp and they are immediately swamped with people asking questions. He tells them of his injuries and they talk a little about the babies. He hoped he wouldn't slip and say his child or his only son during the talk and a few times he had to catch himself before he did say it. Brandon looks up at Jasmine and wonders when they will be done. He wanted to ask her why she hadn't told them about his death.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st March 2017, 5:12 pm

"Now the boys won't be able to play with much. I was thinking of a nice mobile for the crib." Vincent tells the boys.

Jonathon looks around the store and hears his favorite lullaby. "Daddy how about dis instead. I love this song."

"That is a good idea Jonathon." Vincent picks up the music box.

Thomas comes back with some items too. "I hope you don't mind that I picked up some things too."

"I am sure we will find room." Vincent jokes. "Now let's find Mommy and get on our way."

~~~~~

Jasmine helps answer the people's questions about the boys and soon the crowds begin to clear up. They go back inside. "I didn't tell them about Anton's death because I don't want word to get back to Langoria. I will tell them myself. However I have to sent that telegraph now." She kisses Ava's head. "Go with Daddy and I will be back in a little bit. The boys may need to be fed and played with a little."

Jasmine pushes Brandon meeting Daniel in the hall. He takes over for her and she goes to the her office first. So much has happened and she is glad to have a little bit of time. She writes out the telegraph in code. Then she goes to the office and instructs it to be sent.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th March 2017, 1:35 pm

Serena was looking at kids clothes which would obviously be to big for the twins right now. They take the items and pay for them and then head back to the carriage which was ready to go. The items were placed in the seats so they could still be comfortable as the carriage ride on.

"There, we are all comfortable and some one is even napping. Perfect." Serena said.

~~

Daniel pushes Brandon into their​ bedroom. A few moments later Berenson and Madeline join him with two fussy babies. There are already two bottles ready. Berenson hands Tarq to him as Madeline picks up the other bottle for Lawrence.

Brandon stairs at Tarq before he begins to feed him. "Is something wrong Brandon?" Berenson asked.

"It's the thought of raising his child. I'm trying but it hurts to see him in her child." Brandon said as he looked up from feeding Tarq.

"Give it some time. He is just a baby and cannot help who his father was. You can help him overcome that though." Berenson said as he patted Brandon's​ shoulder.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th March 2017, 3:06 pm

"Now you know how difficult Kalista had it when you showed up. Remember how that made you feel." Madeline points out. "Do you want that young boy to feel that way?" She holds up her finger to cut him off. "Don't even try to say they are two different situations because they are not. Both you and him were conceived by adulterous acts."

Daniel gets a smirk on his face. "Or you can just imagine Anton rolling in his grave knowing that you are raising his son. Not only that but doing a better job at it too. Talk about the ultimate revenge."

Madeline rolls her eyes. "There is that too. You are my son aren't you?"

~~~~~~

Jasmine finishes up the telegram and gets it sent to Rosario. She knows she will have to tell the Langorians about their son soon, but that can wait for a day.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hopefully there will be others taking a nap soon too." Vincent winks at her.

The carriage goes on to their destination for the night. It is not the temple, but one of the other border cities. Everyone had a nap and Serena even played her flute, which Hope loved.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th March 2017, 3:26 pm

Brandon looked at Tarq "I don't want him to feel like I did and I know I can do a better job of being a father then Anton ever could. I guess it is the same. The only difference is he's a baby and he can't protect himself. I guess I can provide and protect him."

"That's a good way to look at it Brandon." Berenson said.

~~

Serena is helped out of the carriage by one of the guards. "This is such a lovely town. We should see what the hotel is having for dinner. I'm hungry."

"Me to mommy." Samuel said. "I could eat a whole horse."

"Let's not and said we did. Though chicken or cow is ok. Or even pork." Serena said as Hope reached for Vincent. "She wants daddy. It's your turn."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th March 2017, 3:45 pm

Jasmine enters the room at the tail end of the conversation. She can understand Brandon's reluctance, but at the same time wishes he can be more positive about Tareq. She loves both of her sons regardless of who their father is. "Well that is done. I, we, will deal with the Anton thing tomorrow. We have to make sure our asses are covered because there will be an investigation."

"We are sure you won't be charged with anything." Madeline tells her handing Lawrence over. "We will be going home today, but like always we are willing to help out."

Jasmine nods and smiles at Brandon. "How are you doing, my angel?"

~~~~~~

Vincent reaches out for Hope, but Thomas grabs her. "Hey I don't get to see her too often." He winks at them.

Vincent helps everyone out of the carriage. Once they get to the hotel they get their rooms. Thomas looks in his. "Hey boys would you like to stay in my room tonight? I have an extra bed?"

The boys looks at Serena and Vincent with puppy dog eyes. "Of course you can, but first we need to eat."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th March 2017, 4:08 pm

Brandon looks up at Jasmine and smiles. "I'm fine my love. I'm just feeding Tarq. Ava has been very good while you were away." He said. He sits the finished bottle down and burps Tarq. "I am prepared to deal with whatever investigation that they want to do. I know Langora will want one as well."

~~

Serena walks with the boys inside and Vincent gets them all signed into their rooms. Thomas thanks him for his key and a butler then escorts them into the dining room.

"Please majesties, why don't you take your seats. Dinner will be out shortly for you." The man said.

"What's for dinner if you don't mind me asking?" Serena asked.

Lasagna with tossed salad and garlic toast." The butler said as Vincent pushed her chair under.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th March 2017, 4:16 pm

"For now I am looking forward to a delicious dinner with my family.  I know we are expecting the Watson's tomorrow.  I am so glad they are coming."  Jasmine finishes feeding Lawrence.  "It is nice being in the room again."

Ava is sitting with Berenson playing with her dolls.

Soon the door opens and Nathaniel brings in the food with Levi.  "We are only missing Thomas."  He says as Levi helps get the food set up.  "I made some yummy pot roast with a spinach salad.  Knowing that Jasmine needs some iron."

~~~~~

"That sounds good."  Vincent sits down with Hope and the boys get their own chairs.  "Thank you for taking them for the night."

"Are you kidding it is like old times, but with these two instead of Daniel and Lucas."  Thomas teases.

The food is brought out and is good. The boys try to be neat, but get some of the tomato sauce on their faces.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th March 2017, 4:35 pm

"at least we are having dinner with the family. " Brandon said.

"Yes but I do miss my son. I wish he had moved back with us but I can understand why he didn't come." Berenson said.

Brandon cradled Tarq afterwards and began to rock him some.

~~

Serena is glad the boys are being good tonight. It will be a minimal cleanup with just face washes for the night. Serena pays for their meal and they then tip the waiter.. they head upstairs afterwards.

"Boys, you need your faces washed. That's all. If Uncle Thomas can handle that then your free for the night." Serena said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th March 2017, 5:59 pm

"I got this." Thomas assures them. "Go ahead and have fun with Hope. Come on boys, we ca get some dessert as well."

The boys cheer and follow Thomas.

"Do you even know how lucky we are." Vincent kisses Serena and picks up Hope. "All we need to do it put our girl to bed. Do you want some dessert too?"

~~~~~~~

After dinner is done and the babies are changed, they are laid down in the bassinette. They get Ava ready for bed too. Jasmine pushes Brandon back to their room. "It is so nice to be out of the infirmary. I love you so much, my Angel. When A...nton told me you were dead, my world ended."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 25th March 2017, 3:24 pm

“We can order some cheese cake up in our room for after we put our little girl to bed.” Serena said. They walked up to their room and she opens their door since Vincent has Hope. They walk in and there is a crib set up for them for her. “They were so thoughtful. They have everything we need in here for her. If we had the boys for the night, they even had a second bed for us. We must thank Thomas somehow.”

~~

Brandon reaches back and taps Jasmine's hand before opening their door for them. “I promised you I would come home to you and I did. I won't leave you until the goddess says it's time to go.” She pushed him into their room and he takes his crutches. He stands up and looks at Jasmine. “I missed you so much when I was away and I was afraid the whole time I was away. I'm sorry I couldn't be here to save you.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 25th March 2017, 3:35 pm

Vincent changes Hope and lies her down. Then he orders some cheesecake. He walks over to Serena and kneads her shoulders. "How can I make you relax?"

After having some dessert and getting changed, Thomas builds a pillow fort with the boys, reads them a story and soon they are asleep. He takes out his journal and begins to write. He wishes that Bonnie was with him, but knows she could not get away.

~~~~~~~~

"I just cannot believe everything that went on. It is not over either. At least we have something good from everything." Jasmine looks over at the boys. "They are so precious. I love them both so much. And don't you worry about getting up. I know you can't right now." She gets him settled in the bed.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 25th March 2017, 4:05 pm

“Right now I wish I could relax. I feel like I'm stressed out. I don't know why though. That feels so good though.” Serena said with a light sigh.

~~

“Are you sure you don't need my help? I can get up and you can let me help you through the night.” Brandon said. He took her her hand as she helped him get comfortable in the bed. “Don't worry, We can get though this together.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 25th March 2017, 5:02 pm

"For once let me take care of you." Jasmine traces his chest with her finger. Besides I will be awake by the time you manage to get out of bed with your broken leg."

~~~

There is a knock on the door and Vincent retrieves the cheesecake. He presents it to Serena. "Well after dessert, you can take a bath, then I will help you relax some more." He smirks at her lovingly.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 25th March 2017, 7:14 pm

“But you were hurt just as much as I was. I want to take care of you too, but It's not like I can get up and do what I want when ever I want.” Brandon said. He smiled at Jasmine as she traced his chest outline. “Thank you for taking care of me though. It really means a lot to me.”

~~

“You are so thoughtful.” She said as she takes the desert. “Could you run me a bath so that I could take one? A nice hot bath is just what the doctor ordered.” Serena said with a smile. She took a spoon and took a bite of the cheesecake and her eyes closed. “Oh goddess this is so good.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 25th March 2017, 7:33 pm

Vincent sits by Serena and eats his cheesecake, flirting with her as he does. Then he starts the bath for her. As she relaxes, he gets the bed ready for her. After the bath he massages her back a little. He is not angry when she falls asleep. He cuddles up to her and falls asleep.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine shakes her head. "In sickness and in health, my Angel. Right now you need some extra attention." She lies her head on his chest thankful that she is able to hear his heartbeat again.

She wakes up for the boys during the night. She knows she will be tired, but it is necessary. Once Brandon is able to get around more, she knows he will help her.

~~~~~~~

Kalista is handed a coded message. They are happily hosting Corinth's entourage for the night. She looks over at Iverson. "Oh Goddess, Anton was found dead in his cell this morning."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 25th March 2017, 8:27 pm

Morning comes and Serena feels very relaxed. She stretches in the bed and looks at Vincent. She rubs his chest and then outlines his chest with his fingers while he sleeps to wake him up.

~~

Brandon didn't sleep through the night but woke up once or twice when the boys had woken up. Jasmine had still taken care of the boys so he could still stay comfortable in the bed however. Morning comes and he wakes up. One of the boys are crying. He uses his crutches to get up and make his way over to the bassinet. He picks up Lawrence and loves the fact that his wheelchair is right there. He sits down and tries to calm him down.

~~

Iverson sighed. “I wonder what happened. Well I guess we should let the Corinth entourage know. I'm sure this will turn into an investigation.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 25th March 2017, 8:40 pm

Thomas wake up with the boys. He gets them dressed. He helps them pack their bags. "We will be getting to Moldova today. Are you excited?"

~~~~~

Jasmine's eyes are bleary when she hears the baby's cry. She sits up and sees Brandon already there. "Good morning, how are you? I will go make the bottles, Tareq will be up shortly too."

Ava pushes the door open. She walks over to Brandon wanting to go in his lap. "I wanna say hi to my bruder."

~~~~

"For now let them rest. We can send them back to Corinth tomorrow. I cannot say it is a bad thing. He was going to die for his crimes anyway. We just have to wait for the troops report." Kalista gets changed into her pajamas and sits on the bed.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 25th March 2017, 9:36 pm

The boys start jumping up and down. “Yay! Of course we are excited!” Samuel said.

“We get to see our cousins!” Jonathon said as he looked at Thomas. “Can we go wake up momma and daddy?”

~~

“I woke up a couple times when you did last night and waited with you till you came back to bed.” Brandon said. “Otherwise I slept well. I hope you did as well.” He said.

He asked Jasmine to put Ava on his lap and she did so. “There. Now you can say hi to your brother.”

Ava seemed fascinated with Lawrence as she looked him over. “HI brudder!”

“He can't talk yet but if he could I'm sure he would say hi to you too.” Brandon said.

~~

Iverson gets ready for bed and puts his clothes in the hamper. “Yes he would have paid for his crimes and probably with his life since he raped her and victimized her several times, but that is for the law to do, not for anyone else to do. I wonder if he committed suicide or if he was killed another way. If you would write this so that they can take it back to their king, that would be great.” He said as he sat down on the bed beside of Kalista.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top