Crossfire RP

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:59 pm

"Just be quiet in the halls." Thomas gives their bags to the guards. The boys run to their parents door and knock on it.

Vincent sighs. He was enjoying Serena's attention. "Hark it is the pitter patter of little hands. I will get them while you get ready."

He waits for Serena before opening the door. "Good morning boys and Thomas. Come on in, we are just getting ready."

"Their bags are being loaded on the carriage. They were little angels." Thomas informs them.

The boys go to Hope and tell her how much fun they had. All Vincent can do is shake his head. "Thank you so much for watching them.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine yawns and stretches slightly. She takes Tareq and begins feeding them. "Just imagine how much you are going to teach them. You are going to be a good big sister."

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Serena heads to the bathroom so she can get dressed. She gets dressed and then does her hair. She puts it up for the ride. She then walks back into the bedroom where the boys are still talking away to Hope. "I hope they stay this way forever. I just find it so cute and amazing that they love her so much. To be innocent like them again." She said with a smile. "Thanks for watching them again last night Thomas. It means the world to the boys when you do that. Vincent you should finish getting ready so we can check out. It's still early enough that we can make it to the capital city by early evening."

~~

Ava claps her hands and Lawrence jumps and begins​to cry. "Why he cwy daddy?"

"Your clapping scared him. He's not used to big noises yet." Brandon said as he comforted his son. He then went back to feeding​ him.

"I pwomise to be a good big sissy." Ava said as she looked over Lawrence.

Brandon looked up an Jasmine. "I think she's fascinated with the boys."

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Vincent gets dressed. "How about we travel for a bit then stop for some breakfast. That way we will be there even faster."

The boys cheer. Hope looks at them not knowing to be scared or not. They get packed and give the bags to the guards. They head down to the carriage.

Vincent helps Serena in. Thomas grabs Hope. "I have this little beauty. Can you say Thomas. Come on Toooommmmaaaasss."

Hope looks up at him. "Maaa" she says.

The boys look over at him. "No silly sister it is Thomas." Samuel tells her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course she is fascinated, I feel the same way." Jasmine kisses Ava's head. "Now that the boys are fed, how about we get some food too. Did you want to eat here or in the dining hall?" She looks at Brandon.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:20 pm

They take their bags and hand them over to the guards who pack them up on the carriage for them. “She said Ma!” Serena said excitedly. ”Did you hear that Vincent! She said ma! I am so excited!”

~~

“What do you think? Why don't we have it up here and then we can change rooms and I can push myself out of here so you can push the babies out.” Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Vincent laughs at Serena. "Congratulations Mommy. Now we have something to celebrate." He motions the carriage drivers to move ahead.

"I personally think she was trying to Thomas." He winks at Serena kiddingly. "Boys tell your parents how much fun we had last night."

They both begin chattering about the pillow fort.

~~~~~~~

Jasmine orders breakfast to be sent to their room. She turns around and looks at them all. She loves them all so much. She goes over and picks up Ava. "I think we need to get a little girl dressed before breakfast."

She goes back to the door. "We will be back in a few minutes. The boys are fed and changed. They should be fine."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:36 pm

The day passes and the carriage ride goes well. Serena had listened to the boys, looked at the man cards the boys had made for the twins and had played music for them as well. The boys have chatted up a storm as well and told them all about their fun from the night before.

Serena is glad when she can see the castle in the distance. “Look everyone, we are almost there!” She said.

Brandon looked at Jasmine. “They should be here anytime. Do you want to head down to the carriage house now? I feel like by the time we make our way down we might actually get there by the time they get here.” He said kiddingly.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Jasmine was finishing up on the paperwork when Brandon enters the office. "Oh yes, I had almost forgot they were coming. Baby brain strikes again." She stands up and stretches. She is a bit sore from giving birth. Dillon told her to take some time, but she want Anton gone.

She gets a servant to push Brandon and Ava who is enjoying the ride. She is pushing the carriage with the boys. Although it is warm, she has them bundled up. They arrive at the carriage house just as the carriage pulls up.

Thomas is the first one out followed by Vincent, who helps the others. Thomas immediately goes over to Jasmine and hugs her. "How are you doing? I only wish I could have been here." He whispers in her ear. He bends down to look at the boys. "Wow they are so small."

The boys rush to Brandon. "Wow you got a cast like Uncle Grayson does." Jonathon says.

"We made man cards for the boys." Samuel holds them up to him.

Ada jumps down to talk with the boys. "I got new brudders, but they are really small."

Vincent goes over the Brandon and shakes his hand. "Can't leave you alone for a minute. I hope that Jasmine is taking good care of you this time."

"Don't worry I am." Jasmine sticks out her tongue. They probably don't know what happened to her. "I still owe him for taking such good care of me."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Brandon smiled at the boys. "Those are perfect man cards for them. Would you like me to put them up in their room until they are big enough to have them?"

Jonathan looked at Samuel. "Uncle Brandon will keep up with them. Give them to him. Yes please." He said.

Brandon took the cards and then looked at Vincent. "Taking care of her? More like the other way around. I can't do anything right and it's my fault she was hurt in the first place." He blurted out.

Serena was looking at the twins and then hugged Jasmine after Thomas had let her go. "It's good to see both of you. Were we supposed to hear that?"

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:15 pm

"He is feeling guilty again. I am doing fine. I know you guys are probably hungry and want to get cleaned up." Jasmine releases the hug from Serena. "We will get you settled and maybe spend some time at the pool later on."

Thomas takes the carriage. "I will stay here for tonight and then go home tomorrow. I am surprised they aren't here now."

Jasmine goes to push Brandon. Ava is running ahead with the boys. "They are celebrating their first day home. I am surprised to see you."

"I was not expecting to be here until later. I just happened to hitch a ride." Thomas answered.

Vincent rolls his eyes. "Ok what happened this time? All we were told is that Anton is here and Jasmine had her babies." He asked Brandon.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:42 pm

“To tell you the truth, I'm not 100 percent sure what happened either. All I know is that Anton made it into the room with Jasmine and was there for the babies births instead of me. I was on my way back from the home front with a concussion to the head where I was knocked over on my horse. I hit a rock and that was all I knew. I woke up on the way back. They didn't want to take any chances with me. I could have killed Anton when I knew he was in the room when the babies were born.” Brandon said with a sigh.

“Well at least he is locked up in your dungeon. There will be no more hunting for him now. I am glad he was captured.” Serena said. She looked at Jasmine. “We would have bought your brother anyways. We loved having him along for the ride.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:30 pm

"They are just saying that because I took care of the boys." Thomas chuckles.

"Don't worry about what happened. We are both fine and healing." Jasmine tells Vincent wringing her hands. "We better catch up with kids."

Vincent shakes his head. "Don't worry the boys are well behaved. It is good for them to get some energy out." He whispers in Brandon's ear. "It will take some time, but we will get it out of her."

They continue to the royal wing. The boys were starting to cry. "I think they are hungry. I got them this feeding. Get unpacked, then we will talk." Jasmine pushes the carriage into the room.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:34 pm

“Thank you Jasmine. If you need help let me know, I would love to help you feed the twins.” Serena said.

Hope began to cry and Serena chuckled. “I think someone else is hungry too. We are going to get unpacked and feed her and then we will see you afterwards.” She said.

Brandon was pushed into the room by Vincent. “Thank you Vincent, I appreciate that.” He said as he nodded his head his way. “Here, why don't I help you feed the twins. You can feed one and I can feed the other. The others can play in here and we can watch them while you unpack.”

Serena walked with Vincent to the room that Jasmine had pointed out to them. She walks in and their things are on the bed. “Something must have happened to Jasmine that we don't know about. I wonder what.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Vincent begins unpacking. "I don't know, it may still be fresh in her mind. Hopefully she will talk to you about it."

Jasmine prepares the bottles and gives one to Brandon. She gives him Lawrence to feed. "I thought I told you what happened, at least before I passed out. I am so glad they are here though. I will tell them about Anton later. I didn't want to out in the open like that."

Ava is having fun showing the boys her toys. Thomas makes sure they have a guard on them before going to Jasmine and Brandon's room. He knocks on the door before opening it. "Where are my little nephews?"

"If you want, you can feed Tareq." Jasmine hands him over to Thomas.

Thomas looks down at him. "He is a beautiful little boy."

Jasmine looks at Brandon then back to Thomas. "You know how weird twins run in the family. Well he is Anton's, and Lawrence is Brandon's."

Thomas raises his eyebrow. "Both are my nephews, no matter what."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:46 pm

“I will talk to her about it later when we are alone. She may not want to talk about it out in the open. She might be embarrassed about it.” Serena said as she hung up a few sun dresses. She pulls out the rest of her clothes and puts them up. “It will be good to be here and give her some support.”

“I have the concussion remember? I probably forgot.” Brandon said as he fed Lawrence. He looked at Thomas. “Jasmine said the same thing, but Tarq is having to grow on me a little. It's the thought of raising his child that gets to me.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:37 pm

"I can understand that." Thomas looks down at him. "He is an innocent babe caught in the middle. He is adorable, I think he is going to have your eye color Jasmine." He finishes feeding him and begins to burp him. "I cannot believe how small they are."

"We are confined to the castle grounds for a week, then we will do the presentation ceremony." Jasmine tells him.

Thomas hands Tareq back to her. "I have a favor to ask you while I am here." He rubs the back of his head. "I need some help picking out a ring for Bonnie."

Jasmine's mouth drops and she goes over to hug him. "Congratulations, I am so happy for you."

~~~~~~

"Well we are done. Are you ready to gather the kids and get our brother and sister? Maybe we can have an informal dinner too." Vincent asks before taking Hope. "I can't wait to get a hold of those boys."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Brandon put the bottle down and burps Lawrence. “I know he is and for that I am trying to be more open it. This isn't his fault.” He said. He then smiles at Thomas. “Congratulations. I am happy for you. I hope it works out.”

Serena had finished washing her face after unpacking her clothes. “I'm hoping the boy's aren't being to much for them. They were just pent up on a trip here you know.” She said as they walked across the hall. They walk into the study and find the boys playing with Ava nicely. “Oh thank goddesss, I was hoping that they were playing nice.”l

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:03 pm

"Who wants to see the baby boys?" Vincent bellows when he gets into the study.

All three kids run up to him yelling 'Me, Me, Me'.

Vincent chuckles. "Ok, now you will have to be gentle with them. They are babies and small."

He herds the kids into Jasmine and Brandon's room. Ava pushes the door open without knocking for them. The boys go in. "Sorry guys they wanted to see the babies." Vincent follows.

"It is all about the kids, no one wants to see us." Jasmine jokes.

Jonathon hugs Jasmine. "I still love you auntie Jassy."

Jasmine returns his hug. "I love you too Jonathon."

Samuel goes to Brandon and looks at Lawrence. "Daddy said he was small. Uncle Brandon, do you have stitches on you head?"

Ava goes to Thomas. "I wanna see my brother."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:36 am

Brandon let's Samuel look at Lawrence. "He is a small baby.he is smaller than when you were when you were a baby even." He said. He chuckled at Samuel as he asked about the stitches. "Yes I have a few stitches. Not to many though. "

You could hear both the boys saying "cool" in unison as Jonathan walked over. "Can we see?" Samuel as he looked up at Brandon.

"Boys, now give your Uncle Brandon some space, he is recovering from his wounds." Serena said. She shakes her head. "Boys and their battle scars. This is what you are going to get when they get older." She said smiling at Jasmine.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:43 am

"Remember I am used to boys." Jasmine laughs. The food is brought in and the servants set it up. "I hope you guys are hungry." Jasmine sits down in her seat gingerly.

The kids all sit together and begin eating. "Thank you so much guys, this is really good." Vincent says. "After a little lunch the kids can play while we catch up."

"There is a lot to tell you." Jasmine answers nervously. She looks at Brandon. "You guys may want some drinks."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Brandon looked up at Vincent. "A drink sounds nice actually. Thomas you are more than welcome to join us if you want. Give the girls some time to talk. I know the kids will play and have some fun. Daniel is is around here somewhere so I'm sure the kids will have fun with him." He said.

Serena looked at Jasmine. Something was bothering her and she wasn't telling them. She would ask her later. "I can't wait to have dinner with the family at Mallory's." She said. "I missed Nathaniel's cooking, though I do love Leigh Ann's cooking. Though I have to agree with Vincent, this is really good."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:48 pm

"I am sure we will have dinner at Mallory's as soon as the boys are cleared. The people really want to see them. We have been receiving gifts from them." Jasmine watches the kids actually eating nicely.

"I would love to surprise Daniel." Thomas laughs.

"Mommy can we do a pillow fort?" Ava asks.

"We can ask the guard if they will build one with you. Mommy and Daddy have to talk to Serena, Vincent, and Thomas. Who know maybe you can sleep in the pillow fort." Jasmine winks at her.

That brings out a cheer from all the kids. Jasmine looks over at the babies and they are sleeping in their bassinet.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:08 pm

"if you're lucky you can have him keep it a secret and you can visit your family tomorrow on their doorstep." Brandon said as he finished his lunch. "That was really good."

Serena was wiping up the boys faces. "You almost had it this time." Serena said to the boys. "You're getting better though. Now remember to play nice with Ava and becareful with her. She is little compared to the two of you."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Ava looks at Serena. "Auntie, I am tough."

Jasmine laughs. "Yes I know you are."

Dinner is done and Jasmine washes Ava's face. "Vincent would you mind pushing Brandon? We can get the kids set up in the play room."

"I think I can handle that." Vincent goes to Brandon while Jasmine pushes the bassinet.

Daniel meets them in the hall, he is still dressed in his gi. "Do you want to go outside in the courtyard and we can play a little."

Ava nods her head. "Can we still do pillowforts?"

"Later, I promise." Daniel promises. He looks over and finally notices Thomas. "Oh Goddess, Thomas, how are you? I wasn't expecting you." He gives Thomas a man hug.

After Daniel takes the older kids, the adult and babies return to the study. Jasmine pours some drinks for everyone. "A lot has happened, and we are so thankful that you are here." She hands them each a glass. When she sits down she begins telling them everything. From when Anton broke into their room to his fate. She tells them about the boys too.

Vincent sat in silence as Jasmine explains everything, not wanting to interrupt. "It doesn't surprise me that he did that. I only wish I was here when you guys went down to the jails. Have you told George and Lenora about Tareq?"

"Not yet, we are hoping that they will stop this war. Ells is already defeated and if they want their son, they will have to surrender." Jasmine tells them. "I am not going to tell them about Tareq unless I have to."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:39 pm

Serena shook her head as she sipped from her glass. "That's horrible, especially to do it in front of Ava like that. To be honest at all. I still can't believe he took his own life. Does George and Lenora even know about his death?"

Brandon took Jasmine's hand and squeezed it gently. He was angry for letting Anton get in here so easily. Especially to their room. "No, they don't know about his death yet either. We sent a coded message to your parents to send Corinths men home. I am certain the council will do an investigation but that is all. Corinth will probably do the investigation. As for Tarq, I will slowly accept him as my own, even if he is that bastards baby." He said as he looked at his drink.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:56 pm

"I know that is troubling, but it makes you the bigger man." Vincent tells Brandon. "I do like the idea of holding the bastard's body."

"Of course we hope to hear from Rosario that the troops broke through." Jasmine sighs. "It is finally over, he is not going to hurt me again."

Vincent goes to Jasmine and hugs her. "You are amazing. I am so proud to call both of you family."

"Dealing with the counsel will be a lot easier than dealing with the Langorians." Jasmine releases Vincent. "Now you know why we are happy to see you. It is nice to have some support."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top