Crossfire RP

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 16th May 2017, 8:59 am

"I can wheel myself up to Ava's room. After that we can head over to Dillion's office and see if he's done with the speech." Brandon said. They head out of the infirmary and Daniel greets them in the hall.

"I managed to sneak out of Ava's room this morning before everyone woke up. I was hoping to see the boys and Hope they could go out today." Daniel said.

~~

Serena picked up the used plates and set them back on the trolley after breakfast was over. "If you'll tackle the boys I'll tackle the girls. Have to make them look pretty you know."

Ava giggles as she puts her finger nails out. "Aunt Rina, you do my fingew naiws?" She asked.

Jonathan gagged and rolled over in the floor. "Eeewwww. Daddy, save us from the girly things."

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th May 2017, 9:58 am

Jasmine move to the wheelchair so Daniel can take the carriage. "Go say hi, and yes we got the go ahead to take them out. I still have to take it easy, between the family and the guards, I can handle that."

Daniel picks up the boys one in each arm. "They are just so precious. I promise to watch over you. When you get old enough, I will teach you martial arts. Between all of us, you will be pretty tough boys."

"Better watch you shins Brandon." Jasmine jokes.

~~~~

Vincent swoops down and picks up Jonathon. Samuel grabs onto his leg. "That is our cue to leave. Come on boys, we can let mommy have a girly moment."

He gets the boys dressed. When they step back out into the hall they see the Sentalis and Daniel. "Good morning."

The boys run up them and start blabbering about the stuff they did. The were talking so fast all Jasmine could do is nod and grunt at the appropriate places. "Well we need to get dressed before making the announcement in town. Did you guys want to come with?"

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th May 2017, 3:34 pm

Serena paints the girls fingernails the color they want. "There, that is very pretty on you Ava. Don't you think so Gwynn?" She said.

Gwynn was letting her nails. "I love them Ava!"

"Tank you." Ava said with her head held high.

"Here let's wear a pretty dress today." Serena said. She gets Ava dressed and then checks on Gwynn who is also wearing a dress. "You both look pretty today."

"Thank you Aunt Serena. I want to be pretty like you and Aunt Jassy today." Gwynn said. They walked to the door and met everyone in the hall.

"Mommy! Lowk at my naiws. Aunt sewna did it for me"

Brandon looked at his daughter. "You are growing up way to fast. Slow down please." He said as he picked her up and put her on his lap.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th May 2017, 3:49 pm

Jasmine looks as Ava's nails. "They are pretty. They look even better than mine." She walks up to Vincent, twirling her hair in her fingers. "Now that we are no longer tethered to the castle, I was thinking that I can take Serena to get pampered while some strong men watch the kids. Don't you agree?" She looks at him with her doe like eyes.

"D...ang Brandon, do these still work on you? Yes we will watch the kids while you have your spa day." Vincent grumbles. "We will take them to your parents."

"Auntie Jassy you are pretty when you do dat." Samuel states.

"Don't forget about Thomas either." Daniel reminded them.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th May 2017, 3:59 pm

Brandon sighs. "You wouldn't believe Vincent...and I have a daughter that works on me like that too. Wait till Hope gets big enough." He said. "I think Thomas went back to bed. We should go see if he's up now before heading over to the Lanes."

Serena smiled and winked at Jasmine. "Perfect. I can't wait to have some girl time. I can't wait to go shopping with Thomas either."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th May 2017, 4:10 pm

"Give us about 10 minutes to get ready and we will go to town. I will have things for the boys. I was thinking dinner at Mallory's?" Jasmine looks at Vincent and Serena.

"Sounds perfect. We can go by the Lanes as well if we get tired." Vincent agrees. "Boys should we go wake up Uncle Thomas?"

Jasmine gets herself and the boys ready, including Brandon. Ava helped pick out the outfits. "Maybe tomorrow we will do the official presentation."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th May 2017, 4:21 pm

"The people will already be flocking us to see the boys. It may be for the best that we handle them with the kids. They may actually leave us at peace some." Brandon said as they get ready.

~~

Serena walked with the boys to Thomas's room. The boys open the door and run over to the bed. "Wake up uncle Thomas! Guess what the babies can go out!" Samuel said

Serena chuckled but stayed at the door. Poor man looked like he had been up all night. "Be gentle with him boys, he looks worn out still."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th May 2017, 4:37 pm

Thomas opens up his eyes. "That is great news. Are you going to town with them. I suppose I should be there for the announcement. Give me about 10 minutes."

After Jasmine is packed and the boys are changed. They head out into the hallway. Daniel has the carriage again. "Stay here and I will be back with the speech shortly." She takes Ava's hand and they walk to Dillon's office.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th May 2017, 4:48 pm

The boys walk out to the hall where they close the door behind them. Brandon and Daniel have joined them with the babies. "Daniel said to give him 10 minutes and he'd be ready. The boys look so cute in their outfits." Serena said.

Brandon chuckled. "Kids must have been rough on him last night. Ava helped pick out their outfits. I think she did a fine job."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 17th May 2017, 3:39 pm

"They have to look good for their first time out in public." Jasmine tells them upon returning. "Dillon will have the people gathered in an hour. How sad is it that I am excited about leaving the castle grounds."

"I know how close you are to your people. This past week must have been horrible." Vincent answers with a bit of sarcasm. Jasmine just rolls her eyes.

"Mommy bring a storybook to read in the park." Ava tells her.

"Do you think Mrs Mitchell will have treats for us?" Jasmine winks at Brandon.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 17th May 2017, 7:27 pm

“It's been at least two weeks since that woman has seen us. Of course she probably has treats.” Brandon said. He leaned over to Vincent. “That's all she's good for is a treat.” He whispered.

Serena put Hope in the stroller. “Once we get out to the public, I will pick her up. I know the crowed will be on you three so I will try to help with damage control.” She said. I know you can't possibly want everyone on your son's today.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 17th May 2017, 7:49 pm

Thomas meets up with them and they head to town.  There is a crowd around the stage.  Everyone wants a peek at the new princes.  The guards clear a path for both Brandon and Jasmine.  She waits for Dillon to announce them.

Jasmine stands in front of the people with both pride and sadness as she looks  at them.  "Ladies and Gentleman, I know it has been a while since we have seen you.  However I have some really good news.  First, through the combined efforts of Moldova and Rosario, I proudly announce that the war is now over.  Both the Langoria and Ells have surrendered.

The former Prince of Langoria has paid the price for his transgressions.  He will be returned to Langoria shortly.

I will let my husband, King Brandon handle the next announcement."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 17th May 2017, 8:04 pm

Serena was holding Hope and Vincent had both the boys hands so that they wouldn't get lost in the crowd of people. She was listening to the people who were cheering at the announcement that the war was over. She knew that was a good thing. It had been months since the country had good news like this.

Brandon looked out over the people and smiled. “Today we wanted to share with the people that our son's the young princes of Moldova are now able to come out into the public eye. We want to raise them among you just like we have our daughter and today we have them here.” He said. He picks up the boys, one in each arm and sits in front of the crowed as the onlookers tried to get closer to see the baby. The people just cheered more at the good news.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 17th May 2017, 8:19 pm

The boys, caught up in the crowd starts clapping and cheering with the people. Vincent is so proud of both Jasmine and Brandon.

Jasmine takes over again. "May we present to you Lawrence and Tareq Sentali." The crowd cheers again. Jasmine kissed Brandon's head. "We are going to have to watch them with the crowd."

Ava looks at the her family and the people. "I will protect them Mommy."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th May 2017, 10:10 am

“We know you will Ava. Just be gentle with the people.” Brandon said to Ava. He looked up at Jasmine. “We should start the introduction now.”

Brandon is wheeled off the stage by Dillion who is also answering people's questions. Brandon holds the babies as everyone begins to crowd around them. Ava looks up at the people and scowls. “Gib my brudders space.” she said as she put her arm's up.

Serena looked at Vincent. “Should we try damage control? I think that's a lot of people surrounding them.” She said. “I think we can help out a little.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th May 2017, 2:44 pm

"If we can even make it over there." Vincent laughs. He makes sure he has the boys hands as they make it through the crowd.

Jasmine is standing with her family and takes Tareq when he gets a little antsy. She assures the people that she is fine after the attack.

She does not know how long it takes before the crowd finally clears up, but she is exhausted. She looks down at Brandon. "Why don't we go to my parents and settle down a bit. I know the boys are tired. Ava you did a wonderful job protecting your brothers."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th May 2017, 3:30 pm

Ava's little chest puffs out as her mother tells her how well she did. "Mommy said I did good job.yay!" She said.

Brandon looked up at Jasmine. "I think that's a great idea. Let's get out out of the public eye with the boys for a while. I know your parents would love to see them and after that crowd even I could use a break."

Serena and Vincent walk over with the kids. "Almost to much for you, wasn't it." She asked. "Sorry we couldn't help much with damage control. Everyone was so into the boys that we didn't matter this time."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th May 2017, 3:40 pm

"We appreciated the little help you guys did. I expected it to be a madhouse." Jasmine places the babies in the carriage. Ava plays with the boys as they go to the Lane house.

Madeline and Berenson are waiting outside for them with Sakura. She runs up to them as soon as they are in sight. "Mommy said you will be coming over. Let's play in the backyard." She pulls on the boys' hand.

"I know you must be tired. I have some drinks set up on the lanai." Madeline greets them. "Give me my grandsons."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th May 2017, 4:13 pm

Serena nods her head and the boys run off with Sakura. Gwynn and Ava went with them as well. "Well you missed a crowd of people today. I think half the nation was there for the boys announcement this morning."

"I could use a drink​ right now. You say half the nation? No Serena, it felt like all of Moldova was there today." Brandon said.

Berenson picks up Lawrence as they head around to the chairs. "Everyone wanted a piece of our grandsons today. Did you tell them no their not for sell?" He asked winking at Jasmine.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th May 2017, 4:23 pm

"The people were very respectful. Dillon is sending all gifts to the castle." Jasmine sits down as the older kids run around the backyard. "Just give us some time. I do want to go to the park later."

"Ohh we will go with you. First though Berenson has something for you guys as well." Madeline motions for him to go upstairs.

"Is the picture done?" Jasmine asks.

Vincent and Thomas go to play with the kids.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th May 2017, 7:10 am

Berenson hands Lawrence to Madeline and then heads upstairs to his office. Serena watches as the kids play with Vincent and Thomas. "You would think they were big kids as well. Thomas will make a great father someday."

Brandon watches and sighs. "I wish I could be out there playing with them. The doctor said in another two weeks the cast could come off." He said looking at Madeline.

Berenson came back down with a picture in tote. He smiled as he holds it in front of them. it's of the twins swaddled up. "What do you think?"

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th May 2017, 10:18 am

Jasmine gets tears in her eyes. "Oh Dad it is beautiful!" She gasps. She stands up and hugs him.

Vincent returns with a pained look on his face. "I am going to let them play a little. Wow they are good exercise. They may be ready for a story and nap in the park later."

"So when are you going to officially present these two?" Madeline asks.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th May 2017, 11:58 am

Serena rubbed Vincent's back. "Playing that hard will only make your back hurt more. I know they are only young once but please be careful." She said to him.

Berenson put the picture down and hugged his daughter. "I thought you would love it. I know it will go well beside Ava's baby picture that I painted for you."

Brandon looked horrified. "You mean this morning wasn't official enough??? We have to do it again? All those people." He said covering his face with his hands.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th May 2017, 6:46 pm

"That is why I am here now." Vincent sits down gingerly. "Now give me Hope." Hope reaches out for him.

"We still have to do official presentation. Here I thought you were used to the people by now." Jasmine teases.

Thomas comes up and takes a long drink from his glass. "Man, they know how to play hard."

"Well take a breather, we will go down to the park later." Jasmine tells him.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th May 2017, 7:02 pm

Serena smiles and slides Hope over to Vincent. “Becareful with him Hope. Take good care of your daddy.” She said.

Brandon hunched over in his chair. “That kind of crowd still gets to me.”

“It's not that hard to deal with, Brandon. Just do what we do and put a smile on and greet the people. They love it when you speak to them.” Serena said.

“It's not that simple for me. I want it to be but I get nervous in that kind of crowd.” Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top