Crossfire RP

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Cerberus on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by spectral on 5th June 2017, 4:34 pm

"Yes they are looking at you." Jasmine smiles. "I am going to get ready, can you help daddy watch them for a little while?" Jasmine gets the bottles ready for Brandon and gathers her things. "Will you be alright to feed them?"

Ava nods her head. "Daddy wan your lap." She holds out her arms.

~~~~~~

Vincent comes out to the boys on the floor playing with Hope. She is sitting between them as they play with a ball. The little girl is giggling up a storm. "Now that is what I like to hear. Who wants to check on Ava and the boys?"

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 5th June 2017, 6:15 pm

“I should be fine. I am just going to pick this little girl up and hold her on my lap on one side while I feed one little boy and then trade them off.” Brandon said. He blew Jasmine a kiss as he picked up Ava. He then picks up Tarq and begins to feed him.

“Daddy, can I hewp?” Ava asked.

“Of course you can.” Brandon said. He then let Ava hold the bottle for Tarq.

~~

Both boys jump up and begin jumping, scaring Hope. She begins to cry and Serena picks her up. She bounces her up and down and rubs her back and soon she is happy again. “We want to go check on Ava and the boys!” the twins say in unison.

“Be careful boys, you scared Hope.” Serena said.

“We're sorry.” they both say.

“Are we ready to go check on the kids now?” Serena asked Vincent.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 6th June 2017, 2:53 pm

Jasmine comes out all ready and she sees Ava helping feeding Lawrence. They are almost done. She frames the moment with her fingers and knows she will be painting it later. Tareq is beginning to grumble though. "Sounds like someone will be needing a diaper change soon." She walks over to pick up a diaper and hears the knock.

The door opens slightly. "Hello we are just wondering if you are awake." Vincent peeks in.

"Look just in time for diaper duty." Jasmine winks as the boys rush over to see Ava.

"I have changed enough for a lifetime. You need to practice with the twins." Vincent chuckles holding the door for Serena and Hope.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 6th June 2017, 3:03 pm

Serena walks in and wrinkles her nose. "It smells like a dirty diaper at that." She said. "So are they keeping you up on your toes at night? I remember when our boys were small. I felt like I was up every other hour at first with them."

Brandon watches Ava with the bottle. "Ava wanted to help this morning so she is doing a great job. She is a good big sister.."

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 6th June 2017, 3:36 pm

Jasmine sighs and looks in the mirror. "I was hoping no one would notice the dark circles especially since we have the presentation today."

"Don't worry you look beautiful." Vincent goes over and hugs her. "We know as parents."

Jasmine rolls her eyes. "Brandon has his appointment this morning, and I have to get the boys ready for the presentation. But first we need some food."

She picks up the outfits. "I am not going to dress them until right before the ceremony."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 7th June 2017, 2:49 pm

"that's probably a smart idea. Never know what they will do or what they will smell like before something important. We did it one time with the boys and never again." Serena said. "Now it's right before."

Brandon was still holding both Lawrence
and Ava. He handed Lawrence off to Jasmine to join Tarq in the stroller and he then tickled Ava. "I'm hungry. Let's get some food so I can see if I can walk this morning." He said as Vincent started to push him out of the room.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 7th June 2017, 3:06 pm

They gather up the kids and go to the dining hall, thankful for Thomas' help. Breakfast was a quick but boisterous affair. He also helps Brandon to the appointment. Jasmine meets with Dillon to go over the last second details and to get the boys ready.

Vincent and Serena take the older twins and Ava. "Are you excited for the presentation Ava?"

Ava shrugs not knowing exactly what to expect.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 7th June 2017, 3:22 pm

Brandon goes with Thomas to have his ankle looked at. He would be so happy if this cast would come off. They sent him back for some x rays and then sent him to room. The doctor came in a few minutes later.

"Good morning majesty. I have some good news for you. That cast is ready to come off. But in exchange you have to wear this dreaded boot to keep your foot and ankle in place when you walk. " She explained. She left the room and the nurse came in to take off the cast. She then put on the boot and had Brandon stand up. He was a little woozy on his feet but a few moments later he was doing better. He then left the infirmary walking.

Serena smiled as she looked at Ava. "She probably doesn't know what to think. She is very young." Serena said.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 7th June 2017, 3:42 pm

Jasmine changes the boys and meets up with the others. "There one thing ready, now to wait for Brandon. I hope he can stand, it will help a whole lot. I may get some more sleep."

She turns when she hears Thomas. He is walking with Brandon, making sure he gets adjusted to the boot. "You don't have the chair anymore that is fantastic. Did Dr. Caprio say anything about the head? I know she was worried about that too. You can tell me on the way."

Vincent chuckles and leans to Serena. "For sure she is happy."

The courtyard is already packed for the official presentation. The Watsons join the Lanes in the front row as the Sentalis stay up on the stage.

"We welcome all of you to the official presentation of our sons." Jasmine takes Lawrence first and places the oil in the appropriate places. She then hands him to Brandon to do the presentation to the crowd. She then picks up Tareq.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 7th June 2017, 3:56 pm

Brandon smiled as he holds up Lawrence. "I present to you Lawrence Berenson Sentali!!" He said. Ava was standing beside of him holding on to his pants leg. She yanked on him and he looked down at her. He then picked her up in his other arm. She started to clap.

Serena was clapping from the front row. Ava is just going to be in the public eye. She loves everyone." She said chuckling."At least the babies are calm."

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 7th June 2017, 5:24 pm

Jasmine does the oil on Tareq and holds him up high. "And I present to you Tareq Zachary Sentali." The crowd cheers again.

The people come over to meet the happy family. Jasmine is so happy that Brandon can stand this time.

"Congratulation again, they are beautiful babies." Madeline takes Lawrence. "You look like you needed a hand."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 8th June 2017, 2:03 pm

"Thank you Madeline, I appreciate your help." Brandon said. He then begins to greet members of the public. Ava was eating up the attention from them as she clapped her hands and babbled on about her "brudders". Everyone thought it was cute.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 9th June 2017, 3:28 pm

The crowd dies down quickly. Jasmine looks over at her family. "Ok guys now what?"

"Well Nathaniel cooked up a storm, so we can have lunch at our house. Tomorrow we will babysit the boys while you do your own things." Madeline winks at Thomas.

"I need to borrow Jasmine and Serena for a little tomorrow. I will take you out for lunch." Thomas looks at them.

Jasmine faux sighs and looks over to Serena. "I suppose I can have Dillon pencil you in."

Vincent claps Brandon's back. "Don't worry us guys can do stuff too."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 9th June 2017, 3:39 pm

Serena smiled and began to chuckle. "Don't worry Thomas. We would be honored to go with you tomorrow." She said.

Brandon looked at Vincent a little confused before shrugging his shoulders. "I guess we can. I just need to watch my foot is all." He said.

They made their way towards the Lane house hold. The kids in front of them playing as they go.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 9th June 2017, 3:57 pm

It was a madhouse at the Lane house. Typical when the family gets together. Berenson goes over to Brandon. "Do you need to get off your foot? Go ahead and sit down, the kids are fine. There are plenty of babysitters."

Thomas punches Jasmine's arm. "Well you don't have to go shopping with me. I don't want to be too much of a burden of your Majesty."

"I am looking forward to it Thomas. I can't believe my little brother is getting married..." Jasmine winks at him.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 10th June 2017, 9:25 pm

Brandon looked at Berenson. “Don't mind if I do for a moment. It is sore from standing on it for so long I think.” He said. He looked at Vincent. “Was there anything that you had in mind to do tomorrow?” he asked.

Serena smiled and looked at Thomas then at Jasmine. “Just wait until Daniel gets married. You are going to be in tears at that point.” She said laughing. "Thomas it will be such an honor to go with you to help you pick out a ring for her. I do hope she says yes."

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 10th June 2017, 10:07 pm

Vincent sits next to Brandon. "You will just have to wait. I promise you, it will be just what you need."

"Who knows I may be officiating at it, so I can't cry." Jasmine says to Serena. "Mom will be the one in tears."

The kids played and took their naps as the adults played and talk. It felt good to be normal, to have the war over. They have a lot of work to do, but for now they can forget about it.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 10th June 2017, 10:25 pm

Serena sips on some of the special drink that Madeline had made for them. “I forget how great this drink is until I have it.” She said. She was sitting back enjoying the evening sun as the kids played outside. “Mom and dad are going to want to come out here as soon as they can.”

Brandon had his leg propped up as they sat outside. “The boys have been so good today. I hope they do good tonight. I am hoping to help Jasmine with their schedule tonight.” He said looking at her.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 10th June 2017, 10:44 pm

"It will be nice to get some sleep." Jasmine smiles at him. "Mom, this is delicious."

They get the table set up outside and the food is brought over. Dinner is delicious. It was made by Nathaniel and Mallory. The kids play for a little longer before they head back to the castle.

Jasmine lies her head on Brandon's shoulder. "Today was a good day."

"It is a good thing that you got the cast off." Vincent rubs Serena's back. "Now you can take care of the boys together."

"That is going to be a huge relief. I also know it means you guys will be going back home soon." Jasmine looks over at them.

"We love it here Mommy." Jonathon pouts.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 11th June 2017, 10:53 am

Serena takes Jonathon's hand and smiles. “But this isn't where we live Jonathon. We have to go back home to our people and you have classes to get back into.” she said. She looked back up at Jasmine. “It was so nice to be able to be here for you when you needed us. I'm sorry we can't stay longer but duty calls.”

Brandon smiles and takes Jasmine's hand. “I am so glad I can finally walk again. You don't know what it was like for me not being able to help Jasmine. I hated it and I hated not being able to walk either. I get sore after a while now, but I'm sure it's because I haven't been on it so much.”

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 11th June 2017, 12:15 pm

"You are using different muscles too. I still want you to take it easy." Jasmine tells him.

The carriage arrives and everyone is unloaded with the help of the guards. The kids run up ahead to the royal wing.

"Thomas, we will do the shopping after breakfast. I am so excited. I think we will find something uniquely Moldovan for her." Jasmine smiles at him pushing the carriage with the twins.

"I will keep Brandon busy too." Vincent knows that Brandon needs some time to relax.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 11th June 2017, 3:36 pm

Serena carries Hope inside. “She will love something different. The jewelry here is so beautiful that she will love it.” Serena said with a smile. I'm glad you chose to come here to get her ring. It would have been horrible trying to get her a ring she hasn't seen in Rosario.”

Brandon looked at Vincent. “I appreciate it. I love going shopping, but I don't think my ankle could handle all the walking around. Tonight though is what I'm looking forward too.”

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 12th June 2017, 2:18 pm

The kids are directed to the living area by the guards. They are playing with the toys when the adults enter. "Well I hope you guys have fun. You both deserve it." Jasmine kisses the boys and goes over the sink to prepare the bottles.

"We will be good, I promise. I know Brandon needs to relax a little." Vincent winks. He has been asking the staff at the castle and knows what he is going to do.

"I am looking forward to the shopping trip. I missed being out with the people." Jasmine brings the bottles over. She picks up Tareq and starts to feed him.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on 12th June 2017, 3:09 pm

Brandon takes Lawrence and the other bottle. He then begins to feed Lawrence. He smiles happily as he takes a seat beside Jasmine. "Someone is hungry. Who is going to watch the kids tomorrow while we are doing whatever? Should I get Dillion to watch them or will your parents watch them Jasmine?"

Serena sat back and was holding on to Hope still. She had been quite cuddly during the day. "My little girl is being cuddly today. She makes me happy." Serena said as she kissed Hope on the cheek.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on 12th June 2017, 3:14 pm

"Mom and dad offered already. So they are going to be spoiled. It is Nathaniel and Levi's day off too. So there will be plenty of adults for them." Jasmine assures Brandon.

Vincent rubs Serena's back. "She played a lot today, I am surprised she is not sleeping yet. Should we get the boys ready for bed after Jasmine is done feeding the boys?"

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top