Crossfire RP

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Brandon nods his head. “That is good to know. It will be good to have at least one more day off before we get into the swing of things from here on out.” He said.

“I think we should. By then pretty girl here will be ready for bed.” Serena said. She looked at Hope just as she was yawning and snuggling up to her. Serena smiled as she held her close.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 pm

The Sentali boys are fed and changed. "Well you guys, I hope you have a good night. After breakfast we will head out." Jasmine hugs Serena and Vincent. She waits for Brandon before pushing the carriage.

They walk to the room and lay the boys down. "It is going to be nice to have help. Did you want to put Ava to bed or should I?"

~~~~~~~

"Come on boys time for bed." Vincent tells them. They get up and walk to their room. Vincent raises his eyebrows. "They must be tired, they actually walked. I will put them to bed, get Hope ready and I will meet you in the room." He kisses her and heads into the boys' room

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:37 pm

Ava reaches for Brandon."Daddy!" She said tiredly.

Brandon picked up Ava and smiled. "I guess she wants me too. I will put her to bed and be right back." He said reaching over and kissing Jasmine.

Brandon carried Ava to her room and helped her pick out some night clothes. He then dressed her before tucking her into bed.she had picked out a book and so he began to read it. He wasn't a few pages into it when she fell asleep. He smiled and stood up. He then quietly walks to Jasmine and his room. He closes the door and sighs. "That felt good to be able to help." He said.

~~

Serena takes a sleepy Hope to their bedroom. She gets her dressed for bed and she's already asleep. Serena can't help but chuckle. She lays her down in the crib and then gets ready for bed herself.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Jasmine got the boys changed and fed while Brandon put Ava to bed. She had just set them down when Brandon comes in. "Thank you so much. I missed your help so much. Now I will be able to get some sleep for a change."

She lies down in bed and snuggles up to him. She got up only once that night to care for the boys before waking up to an empty bed. Her eyes crack open and she sees Brandon feeding the boys. "Good morning. How are my favorite guys?"

~~~~~~~~

Vincent put the boys to bed and then joins Serena. "They went right to bed, they must have been tired." He cuddles up to her and is soon asleep

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Brandon smiles as he looks up at Jasmine. “Lawrence has already been fed and is happy. He is in the crib looking around.” He said. He finishes up with Tarq and puts the bottle down. He then burps him and gets up to change his diaper. “We are all doing well this morning. It was nice to get up with the boys this morning.” He said as he gets Lawrence. He walks over to the bed with the twins and sits down. He then puts the boys down between them. “Good morning my queen.” He then leaned over and kissed her.

~~

Serena wakes up and smiles. She turns over and cuddles up to Vincent as he continues to sleep. Surprisingly the boys aren't in there yet. They must still be tired from the day before. She smiles as she plays with his hair.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Jasmine sits up in bed with the boys. "It felt nice to get some sleep." She plays with Tareq's foot. They are getting so big compared to when they were born. I know they will be spoiled by my parents today. It will be nice to go shopping today. I hope you have fun with Vincent."

~~~~

"Shhh that is like inviting them in." Vincent winks.

The door begins to creak open and two pairs of eyes peer into the room. They run over to the bed and pounce on their parents. "Morning. We get to play at Aunt Madde's house today." Samuel tells them.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Brandon smiles as he sees the door open between their room and Ava's. She comes running over to the bed and puts her arms up. “Someone want's us too.” He said. “Speaking of spoiled.” He winked at Jasmine as he kissed Ava's forehead. “Don't worry about me. I hope we have a little fun. It's nice to walk around now. I'm glad I could help you over night.”

~~

Serena laughed at Vincent. “I guess you were right.” She said. She listened to Samuel and then looked at Jonathon. “Are you going to have fun at your Aunt Madde's house today?” she asked.

“Of course! All my cousins will be there and there's always fun things to do there.” Jonathon said.

“You have to get ready before you can go. If not you can't go at all.” Serena said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:24 pm

Both Samuel and Jonathon open their eyes wide and run to their room to get dressed. Vincent chuckles. "I think you got them moving. We should get ready too. It won't take them long to get dressed."

Vincent picks up Hope. "I got her." He blows a raspberry on her stomach. Then takes her to get dressed.

~~~~~~

Ava climbs on the bed with her family. She kissed her brothers. "Good morning bruders."

"You are going to be good for Grandma and Grandpa today?" Jasmine asks?

"Uh huh." Ava shakes her head. "I gunna have fun with my cusns."

"Yes you will. First you need to get dressed. Do you want daddy or mommy to help you?" Jasmine asks her.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Serena smiles and gets up. “I am going to shower then and get ready. I will be right back.” She said. She gathered her things and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and gets undressed. She gets into the shower and begins to wash her hair. After washing her hair she washes her body off and finishes up in the shower. She turns off the water after rinsing off. She gets out and dries off. She then dresses in a nice sundress with flowers on it.

~~

“Mommy!” Ava said.

“That means it's daddy's turn to get the boy's ready.” Brandon said. “Go on, I got the twins.” He said.

He goes over to their little dresser and gets to matching outfits. He walks back over to the bed and begins to change the boys one by one. He changes Lawrence first. He smiles at him and tickles his foot. Lawrence kicks out and made a noise. “You are so cute.” He said. He finishes up with Lawrence and then looks at Tarq. He sighed. He can do this. He was his son to as well right? At least by Jasmine's standards he was. He dresses Tarq and then lies both boys in the crib so he can get ready.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:17 pm

Vincent pulls out a pretty short outfit for Hope. He knows she is going to playing with the others. He brushes her hair and put it up in cute little piggy tails. "You are sooo cute, I can just eat you up." he then faux munchies on her feet. Hope begins to giggle.

He brings her out and sets her on the floor. Just then Serena comes out. "If you watch her, I will check on the boys."

~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine goes to dress Ava. She was going to put her in a dress, but opted for shorts. She will pack a dress just in case. She brushes Ava's hair and braids it for her. She loves her blonde hair. Ava sits patiently loving the extra attention Jasmine give her. "Maybe you will be lucky and have some fun with the girls."

She brings Ava into the room and goes over to Lawrence. "They are too cute."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:19 pm

"Sounds good. I will get her things together and meet you in the hall way." Serena said. She gets a diaper bag for Hope and puts an outfit in it and some diapers. She packs everything she thinks they will need and then walks over to Hope who is reaching up to her. "Ma ma."

Serena leaned over and picked up Hope. She then kissed her on her cheek. "I love you so much." She said as she grabbed the diaper bag she then walked out into the hallway.

~~

"I thought your parents would like to see them like this." Brandon said. He gets up and gets the diaper bag ready. "Are we ready for breakfast before going out? Or am I staying here what's happening?" He asked as they put the babies in the stroller.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:27 pm

"I am going to need help with the kids, so come with. We will take the carriage down then go from there. I know that Thomas spent the night there as well. Knowing my parents they have breakfast ready." Jasmine loads the boys in the carriage. Brandon give Ada her 'bag' and they go to the door.

They meet the Watsons in the hallway.

"Where are we headed?" Vincent asks.

"Well we are going to drop the kids off, get some food, pick up Thomas. I think we need help with the kids, so if you want you can come with us." Jasmine answers.

"Sounds good to me. I wonder if Nathaniel will have some breakfast ready?" Vincent licks his lips.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:10 pm

“A Nathaniel breakfast sounds really good about now.” Serena said. They began walking out towards the carriage house. “So today will be a fun day at least. I am really looking forward to helping Thomas finding the right ring for his girlfriend.”

Brandon looked at the others as his boot made clinking noises as it hit the ground. “If this isn't the second most annoying thing in my life, I don't know what else is.” He said. He sighed lightly and took a deep breath. “At least I'm walking. That is all that matters. So I'm hoping someone has breakfast on hand. I am so hungry right now.”

“Me too, I could eat a whole cow.” Jonathon said looking up at Brandon.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:32 pm

They get into the carriage and begin the way to the Lane's house.

"You are doing really well, and the boot is a lot better than a wheelchair." Jasmine kisses him. The boys begin to make vomiting noises.

Vincent laughs. "Wow and I didn't even tell them to do that."

"You are lucky they have diplomatic immunity, or I would send them to the brig." Jasmine teases.

Jonathon's eyes widen and he buries his head in Serena's lap. "Dey won't send us to da brig will dey?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Serena handed Hope to Vincent before putting her hands on Jonathon to comfort him. “Only if you apologize to them they won't.” She said.

Jonathon put his head up long enough to look at Jasmine and Brandon. “I'm sorry.” He said before putting his head back in Serena's lap. “Please don't send me to the brig.”

Brandon had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing. “Well I guess since you apologized we won't put you in the brig. Just remember if you do it again though we might have to put you in the brig.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Jasmine laughs and leans to Jonathon. "We won't throw you in the brig unless you do something really bad."

They rest of the trip is short and soon they unload at the Lanes. Sakura and Gwynn race out to meet them. "Dad is making biscuits and gravy for breakfast." She informs them before running around with the boys.

They bring the young ones and the house and sure enough Nathaniel, Mallory, and Jacobi are manning the kitchen while they are greeted by Berenson, Madeline, and Levi. Thomas and Daniel are setting the table.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Serena takes Hope and puts her in the high chair that Madeline had bought out for her. “Thank you Aunt Madeline. This will be helpful today with her.” She said. “She is going to love the biscuits and gravy.”

Brandon watched everyone and shook his head. “This must be like old times to everyone here. Everyone has a chore to do. Is there anything I can do to help?”

“Prepare your stomach for the worlds best biscuits and gravy. Nathaniel has literally perfected the recipe.” Berenson said licking his lips.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Madeline and Levi each take a boy before Jasmine could even say anything. She leans to Brandon. "Get used to it, they are a well oiled machine."

They all sit down at the table and begin to eat. "Oh Goddess Nathaniel, these are the best." Vincent rolls his eyes in delight.

"Nothing but the best for family." He answers.

The meal is consumed quickly and happily. It is a typical family dinner, chaotic but delightful. The kids are quiet only because their mouths are full. Eventually breakfast is over.

Vincent goes over to Brandon. "Say good bye to your family, we are going out."

Thomas goes over the Jasmine and Serena. "Thank you guys for helping me. I really appreciate a woman's touch."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Brandon walks over and waves to everyone. “I guess I will see everyone later. I don't know what Vincent has up his sleeve, so pray for me.” He said. He then walks over to Jasmine and gives her a kiss on the cheek. “Have a good time while your out today.” He tells her. He then looks at Vincent. “I'm ready when you are.”

Serena looked at Vincent and gave him a kiss and a hug. She then told the kids good bye and looked at Thomas and Jasmine as they began to leave the house. “I am just excited that you are getting married. I cannot believe that you are going to ask her. I am so proud of you.” She said with a smile. “I'm sure we can find something that she will love that will suit her tastes.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Vincent claps Brandon's back. "Don't worry, you look like you need to relax. We will do that first, then we will get some drinks." He walks slowly with Brandon. "Are you guys going to be alright with the boys now? Just say the word and I will sent out Kalista at least to help out when we get back."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas and the girls go to the market place. "I just don't want you guys to scare her off. I remember how bad Brandon and Levi first met the family."

"Don't worry she seems like a nice girl. I think Dad learned his lesson as well. He has mellowed way out since then." Jasmine reminds him.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Brandon nodded his head. “We should be fine. Thanks for asking though. I'm sure Kalista and dad will be down as soon as possible though to see their newest grandchildren.” He said with a smile. “I feel like I need to relax. I haven't had a moment to sit back and relax at all since I've been away.”

~~

Serena chuckled. “Hey I had nothing to do with that personally, however I think your dad will handle this differently. He has had some time to really reflect on what he's done and you have to give him some credit, they were his two first born children that he did that to.” She explained as they walked around.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:45 am

"Which is why our first stop is here." Vincent points at the Spa. "Don't worry it is the man package which is a full body massage. I know you can't to the mud bath yet. Trust me, you are going to love it." He holds the door open for Brandon.

After he enters, Vincent goes to the front desk. "Appointment for Vincent."

~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine takes Thomas' arm. "Don't worry we will find the perfect ring for her. Something that she has never seen before."

They walk to the jewelry store and go over to the counter. The person bows. "Majesties, how may I help you today?"

"We are looking for a unique engagement ring for Thomas. Something that is not available outside of Moldova. His fiancee is a jeweler." Jasmine states.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:30 am

The lady bows and smiles to Vincent and Brandon. "Good morning your majesties. Please follow me." She said as she walked from behind the desk.

She showed them to a room and showed them their changing stations where robes could be found. She then left and went back to the desk. Brandon walked over and changed out of his clothes and into a robe. He walks out and looks at Vincent. "I cannot thank you enough for this."

~~

The jeweler smiled and went behind the counter. "I have some beautiful Moldovan pieces that I'm certain she will love." She said.

Serena looked at a few of the rings. These are nice but I don't see any that has that wow to it." She said as she picked up a white ring.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:48 am

Thomas looks around and sees a pretty wooden engagement. It is a rosewood ring with an inlay of coral pieces with two thin gold bands. He smiles. "I think this is it. Look it has Moldovan coral in it."

Jasmine takes the ring. "Yes it is perfect. Not do you know her size?"

"Yes she it a size 7 and a half." Thomas looks at Serena. "What do you think? Would a woman like to have a wooden ring?"

~~~~~~~~

Vincent takes his robe and gets undressed. He enters the semi private room. There is a privacy screen between him and Brandon. Then he disrobes and goes under the blankets. "You are going to enjoy this."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Serena takes the ring from Jasmine. "This is a beautiful ring. Any woman would be honored to have it as their own. I know I would." She said. "Is this the ring you are going to ask her to marry you with?"

~~

Brandon slides in between the covers and waits for the masseuse. She comes out and begins to work on Brandon's back and he sighs happily. "This is perfect."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top