Crossfire RP

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 6th July 2017, 1:12 pm

Thomas looks at the jeweler. "Yes this is the ring that I want."

"If you want we can engrave it at any time. I think I have the perfect ring box for it." The jeweler brings out a nice rosewood case with mother of pearl inlays. "And to let you know, proceeds of this ring will go to the coral reef foundation. May I ask who the lucky future princess will be?"

Thomas pales. That is right, this means the Bonnie will be a princess. What if she doesn't want to be one?

Jasmine is watching Thomas. "Don't worry if she loves you, it won't even matter."

~~~~~~~

Vincent smiles when he hears Brandon. He too in enjoying the massage.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th July 2017, 8:14 am

Serena Pat's Thomas's shoulder. "You know she loves you and has probably already thought of this. If she wasn't alright with the thought of being a princess she wouldn't be with you." She said. She knew he was worried about it.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th July 2017, 9:17 am

"I know, it is just that I don't think of myself as a prince. I hope I never see the throne, because it means that something horrible happened to everyone else. I am happy in dirt surrounded by plants." Thomas sighs. "I hope she doesn't have any expectations as a princess. I mean there is an inheritance, and she will never really want for anything. There will be some balls, primarily because of you two." He winks at them. "I love her so much, even more than Annabelle."

~~~~~~~

After the massage Vincent looks over and sees Brandon sleeping. "Let him sleep, he has been running non stop. How about a 'bro'nicure." The ladies lead him up front.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th July 2017, 10:13 am

Serena smiled. "Don't worry about all of that and just focus on Bonnie. You know she loves you very much. I'm sure a few balls won't hurt her. Give her a chance to adjust to a spotlight life though. At least you are happy in your dirt. I'm sure she will be happy beside you."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th July 2017, 10:38 am

"You are still the same Thomas she fell in love with. And you have always shied away from the press. I am sure Bonnie will adjust fine." Jasmine hugs him. She has never seen him second guess anything.

"Well she is happy in her shop, not in the mud." Thomas winks at Serena. "You ladies are right. Now I have to think of the perfect way to ask her. I am so nervous and excited."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 11th July 2017, 10:38 am

"Don't worry Thomas, your family will be there for you." Serena said with a smile. "I know you will think of a perfect way to ask her. Ohh I am so excited for you!"

~~

Brandon wakes up from his nap and stretches out. He feels so much better. He gets up and goes to changes back into his clothes before finding Vincent. "There you are. That was a nice relaxing nap. You look comfortable there."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th July 2017, 7:35 pm

Thomas holds up the ring. "This is half the battle right here. Thank you ladies. I am going to head back to mom and dad's now. I want to visit with the kids while I still can."

Jasmine hugs him and turns to Serena. "What do you want to do now?"

~~~~~~~~~~

They had just finished up with Vincent's hands. "I was just passing time while you were sleeping. So did you want a manicure or are you ready to head out?

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 11th July 2017, 7:59 pm

Serena raises her eyebrows. “You mean we are free now to do as we please? Kid free? Husband free? Oh goddess, I haven't been loose since I don't know when.” She said laughing. “How about a good massage? For that matter a good manicure and pedicure.” she said.

~~

Brandon shakes his head. “Nah. I think I'm ready to leave. I'll save that manicure for another day.” He said with a smile. “I wonder how the girls are doing with Thomas. I wonder if he found his ring yet.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th July 2017, 8:10 pm

Jasmine giggles. "You are reading my mind. Come on, let's go."

~~~~~~~

Vincent shakes his head. "The girls are just fine, come I bet we can find something to get into." He claps Brandon's back and pushes him to the door. "Come, we can get some food and drinks."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 11th July 2017, 8:22 pm

Serena walks with Jasmine out of the jewelry store. “This has been one heck of a trip. I really hate that we are going to have to leave soon. I know dad has things to do and I know they are both going to want to come out here to see the grandkids as well.” She said as they walked down the street together.

~~

“Can I have a beer? I can't remember the last time I actually had a beer and had a good time.” Brandon said. “I feel stupid that I even asked that question but I almost feel like I had too after what I went though.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th July 2017, 3:01 pm

"I am thankful you were here to help. I am so scared of what is to come. The war is done though, but now comes the cleanup." Jasmine looks at Serena. "Brandon is doing so well with Tareq. Tell me am I pushing him too much. I know biologically he is not Brandon's, but he is still my child. I cannot just hand him over to George and Lenora."

~~~~~~~~

"Come on, we can go to Mallory's. Thee food will not be Nathaniel's, but it will still be good." Vincent claps his back. "As long as you don't drink too much."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 25th July 2017, 2:59 pm

"I mean personally I would be the same as you. I would be pushing him to accept Tarq as well. I know Brandon admitted to us the other day that it was hard being around Tarq because he even looks similar to his real father. He doesn't resent him though because of you."

~~

Brandon walks with Vincent. He makes a face and looks down at his boot. I'll be glad when I can wear my own shoes again." He grumbled. "So I think I can handle just a few drinks.i Don't need to over drink tonight." He replied.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 26th July 2017, 3:25 pm

Jasmine sighs. "I love both my boys and my girl the same. I cannot see abandoning Tareq or even giving him to George and Lenora. Maybe if they were better people I would. They are the reason Anton grew up the way he did, and I cannot subject that to another person."

~~~~~~

"I will make sure you don't overdo it. Are you guys going to be alright? I know there is still a lot to finish up. I will be working with Iverson. It is a good lesson for me. One I hope never to use." Vincent says as they find a table at Mallory's

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 31st July 2017, 1:18 pm

“I understand that, and I'm sure that Brandon does too, but look at it from Brandon's point of view. He is raising a son that belongs to a man that threatened his wife. A man that he hated with every passion of his being. He needs time to love Tarq. I'm sure in time that he will grow to love him and will teach him just like he will Lawrence and Ava.” Serena said.

~~

Brandon takes a seat near the back where there is a table open. He nods his head at Vincent. “We should be. Though I won't say no to you putting it in Kalista's ear that we could use a little help.” He said with a smile. “We have a lot to finish up and to get ready for the trial that we know is coming. I only hope they get what comes to them.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 1st August 2017, 6:01 pm

Jasmine nods. "I know he will and I really cannot wait for that day. So what do want to do now? Do you miss the boys yet?" She teases.

~~~~~~

"Hey all I would have to say is that you want her there and she will take the next carriage. She's been dying to come out." Vincent laughs. He takes a drink from his glass.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2nd August 2017, 7:24 pm

“It's not often I get a chance to have time without them. It is good to have a get away day. Or are you missing the twins yet?” Serena said raising her eyebrow at Jasmine. “We could go get something to eat first if you want.”

~~

Brandon takes a sip from his glass and swallows. “It would definitely help, that's for sure. She could help with the twins and help with the impending trial as well. I know Jasmine will need some help with that. I know it will still be hard for her to deal with.” He said. “It is for me at least and I wasn't even the victim.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 2nd August 2017, 8:12 pm

"You were both victims, don't let them tell you any different. I cannot wait to see their asses get nailed for murdering our grandparents and for their crimes against you." Vincent grumbles.

~~~~~~

"Come on, let's get something from the deli and eat it in the park. I love being outside." Jasmine suggests leading her to the market place. They get the food and drink and head to the park.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6th August 2017, 1:03 pm

“It is still hard to believe that they took them from us. They were doing so well and had so much more to give.” Brandon said. He took another swig of his drink and sighed. “I hope they rot in the depths of the dark forest for all eternity for what they have done. Now we are a nation that is still just as strong. We will never give up and we will always prevail.”

~~

The lady at the deli was kind enough to give them a blanket to sit on at the park. They put down the basket and between the two of them put out the blanket so they can sit on. “It is such a beautiful day out today. I hope the guys are having a good time. I know Brandon needed some time. I know Vincent needed the time as well. He will be working with dad some when we return back to Rosario.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th August 2017, 7:22 pm

"Moldova is strong because you and Jasmine are strong. You guys have been inspiring to everyone. Most people would have broken, but you guys have come out stronger." Vincent stretches. "So are you ready to go back or did you want to something else."

~~~~~~~

"Ms. Mitchell has always been nice to us. Brandon tolerates her as she can be nosy at her worst." Jasmine looks around the park. "I am so glad the war is over and the people feel safe again. It was hard to do the visits. I hope you never have to do that Serena."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7th August 2017, 7:59 pm

“I think I'm ready to head back. I have had a good time though. Thank you for bringing me out. I really did need it.” Brandon said. He finished his drink and stretched his arms out. “I'm just glad that we were able to do this together and not break apart. I don't know what I would do without Jasmine.”

~~

“I never want to go through it. I hope our country can go through a period of peace where there is no war for a long time. I hope even for our children.” Serena said. She looked around and smiled. “The people seem so much more happier now. I can only imagine what it was like before. To feel unsafe and insecure would be horrible. I hope it never happens to you and your people again, Jasmine.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 8th August 2017, 3:32 pm

"I am glad too. You guys are a good couple and I could not choose between you two." Vincent grabs the bill and takes it over. "I hope the grandparents are ok with the kids."

~~~

"At least I know we can make it if it does." Jasmine smiles. "It is not over yet though. I know we still have to make sure that the criminals are put away for their crimes." She stretches out on the blanket. "It is so nice out here. Tell me how exhausted are you with three kids?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 8th August 2017, 3:46 pm

“I'm sure the grandparent's are just fine. They are probably having a good time. Though Mallory and Jacobi might be napping by now.” Brandon said with a laugh. “So how is it having Hope there in the household?”

~~

Serena was also stretched out on the blanket but her eyes were closed. “it can be so exhausting at times. You saw the boys the other day running around naked on us. Some day's it's worse, some day's it's better. But I wouldn't trade it all for nothing.” She said with a smile. “I am so tired though. I could just lay here and take a nap.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 8th August 2017, 5:10 pm

"She completes the household. She helped Serena out after the loss of Lucy. That and the counseling. I am proud of her. It is not easy to ask for help, much less a princess who everyone looks up to. She is an inspiration to other women who lost their babies." Vincent sighs lovingly as they walk along.

~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine laughs lightly. "Go ahead and get some sleep, I won't tell anyone. I really feel for Mom and the elder Watsons now. I am lucky to have most of my family close by. They were instrumental when Lawrence and Junaluska died. Just as you were instrumental now."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th August 2017, 5:05 pm

“That is good to hear. I know it was a hard thing to go through. Just the thought of losing one of my children would be hard for me.” Brandon said. “Jasmine has done well since she has been out of the infirmary. I know she has been tired but I am helping now. That makes a big difference for her.”

~~

“I'm glad we can be of help to you. I was worried that things wouldn't go so well, but they are going swimmingly so far. I think I will lay back and take a nap. Don't mind if I do.” Serena said with a smile. It didn't take long till she was put asleep by the warm breezes of Moldova.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th August 2017, 5:21 pm

"That is was marriage is all about. So is the story about Anton true? If it is I commend all of you on your restraint. I probably would have killed him. It took all my being not to kill Lucia in the cells." Vincent asks

~~~~~~

Jasmine smiles at Serena as she fell asleep. The people are leaving them alone. She wishes she had her art supplies. She cleans up the picnic lunch and takes the time to relax as well.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top