Crossfire RP

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Cerberus on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Cerberus on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:06 pm

“He did indeed kill himself.” Brandon said. He looked around and quieted his voice. “Nathaniel took me to the cell the night before though. We told him that he had killed Jasmine to give him some of his own medicine. I didn't think he would hill himself. But good riddance to bad trash.”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Vincent laughs. "That was vicious, and I agree with the tactic. You are right good riddance. I know you have to face them in trial. If either of you need anything, just say the word."

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:21 pm

"He tried to send word out to his parents first, but it was intercepted. It never made it out of the castle. I think it's better off this way. He never would have stood as a man for himself if it came down to his demise from the end of the trial. After all he has done to her I'm sure they would have given him the death penalty." Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:35 pm

"Honestly I agree with you. Now no one has to live in fear of him anymore." Vincent and Brandon approach the park. He looks over and sees the ladies sleeping with picnic stuff around them. He places his finger in from of his mouth to signal for Brandon to keep quiet.

Jasmine is the closest to him as he sneaks up to the ladies. Her eyes snap open as he hovers over her her. He barely had enough time to move before a fist barely misses his face. He felt the breeze from it. "Woah Jassy, it is Vincent and Brandon."

Her heart is racing as she hears Vincent's voice. "Oh Goddess, I am so sorry Vincent. You startled me."

He chuckles. "No I am sorry, I should have known not to sneak up on you. So did you have a good lunch?"

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Serena's eyes slowly open and she rubs them as she sits up. “What's going on.” She said as she yawned.

“Vincent scared Jasmine out of her wits and she almost hit him.” Brandon said with a chuckle. “Lunch must have been good if you were taking a nap.”

“We stopped by the deli and got some things. Ms. Mitchel asked about you though. She seems to like you a lot.” Serena said.

“I wish she wouldn't like me so much.” Brandon said rolling his eyes.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Jasmine feels so bad about almost hitting Vincent. "Let's just say the Brandon tolerates Ms. Mitchell. I have come to like her."

Vincent helps to repack the basket. "I think we should go check on the parents. I am worried about them more than the kids. Although Nathaniel probably has them food spoiled now."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:16 pm

“I don't know, last we were here they were waging a war on who was the better cook.” Serena said laughing. She gets up and helps Jasmine fold the blanket up. “So did you boys have a great time out?”

“I had a wonderful time. Vincent treated me like a king. No pun intended.” Brandon said laughing. “So what about you ladies, did you have a good time? Did you help Thomas find the right ring?”

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:16 pm

"Yes it is a beautiful ring. He chose a wood ring, uniquely Moldovan. I don't think they have them in Rosario." Jasmine answers.

Vincent picks up the basket and helps Serena to stand. "I am glad you had a nice day. I treated Brandon to a spa day. I think he really liked it."

Jasmine stands and takes Brandon's arm. She whispers in his ear. "I cannot believe I almost hit him."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:25 pm

Brandon put his arm around Jasmine. “I'm sure he would have understood. He took no notice of it.” He whispered in return. He then kissed her forehead reassuringly. “I miss my kids. Let's go check on them. I'm sure by now they are spoiled rotten.”

Serena smiled and took Vincent's hand as they started to walk out of the park. “It sounds like a nice day. Today was a nice stress free day compared to other days with the kids sometimes. Goddess knows that they can be a hassle. I don't know what we are going to do when Hope starts walking.”

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:37 pm

"Pray to the Goddess." Jasmine answers laughing. "Hopefully the boys will be able to help reign her in."

The arrive at the house and a rush of kids run to them. "Mommy, Mommy, I lossed a toof." Samuel holds up a his hand and sure enough there is a tooth in his palm.

"You have to be careful not to lose it." Vincent tells him.

"Ohh someone has a gap now let me see you smile." Jasmine asks him.

Samuel grins widely and sticks his tongue through the hole.

The other kids rush around to give their parents hugs.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Serena smiles as she hugs her boys. “It seems you had a great time while we were gone. I hope you didn't tire out your great Aunt Madeline and great uncle Berenson.” She said chuckling.

“I think they took a nap when we did.” Jonathon said. “We played so hard that we took a long nap.”

Brandon picked up Ava and smiled as she gave him a kiss. “I missed you too. Well they are getting up there in age too. If you played with them hard I'm sure they took a nap too.” He said with a smile.

“Oh shush. We were just checking the backs of our eye lids for cracks.” Berenson said winking at the kids.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:18 pm

"Thank you so much again. We had a good relaxing time." Jasmine tells them.

"Well I hope you are staying for dinner. Nathaniel's been cooking up a storm." Levi gives both Serena and Jasmine a peck on the cheek.

Vincent looks at Serena. "What do you say. Want to have an obnoxious family dinner?"

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Serena smiled. “Why not? We will miss them when we go back home.” She said.

Brandon had his arm around Jasmine. “Of course Nathaniel has been cooking. Does he ever stop?” He asked laughing.

Serena laughed as they walked into the kitchen. “I don't think so. He has been cooking for so long it has become second nature to him. Besides breathing you know.”

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:01 pm

After a good family dinner, they round up the kids and head back to the castle. There are two carriages waiting for them. The kids are almost asleep by the time they get back to the castle.

"What do you say we let the kids sleep together one last night. We can help you guys pack up. We will get the carriage loaded up for your trip." Jasmine looks over at Vincent and Serena.

"That is a brilliant idea. I know the boys will like to have one night with Ava too." Vincent nods. "It will help us in the morning too."

Jasmine sighs. "I am going to miss you guys so much. I really appreciate you being out here when we needed you the most."

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Serena smiles at Jasmine. “Don't worry, we have loved every moment of it. I am just glad we were able to help you.” She said holding Hope. “I am going to go lay her down in her crib and be right back.” She said.

Brandon looked at Vincent. “I think the kids will thank us for it in the morning.” He said with a smile. A guard walks up to them and bows.

“Majesty, this came in just a few minutes ago from your father.” the guard said.

Brandon dismisses him and then reads over the telegram. He sighs and then looks at Jasmine. “Father wants me and Vincent to go with him to Langora to search the castle and to make a few decisions since they are under Rosario's rule currently. He want's us to leave in the morning. Will you be ok with me gone?” He asked.

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by spectral on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:19 am

Jasmine pales when she hears Brandon's request. "Are you insane? Do you remember what happened last time you left me? Not only that, but you are going to enemy territory. I know that George and Lenora are not there, but they may still have supporters. I cannot lose you now Brandon."

"Jasmine, he is not going alone. We will be able to protect him. There is no war going on either." Vincent looks at Brandon trying to help.

Spoiler:

spectral
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Serena looked at Jasmine. "I will stay here with you. I know it will be a worrisome time for you but just remember, there is no more war and George and Lenora are behind bars." She said.

Brandon looked at Jasmine. "I know this is difficult for the both of us, especially for you. I wouldn't go if I knew there was danger out there for me, but with father going and Vincent, I should be fine. It sounds like Rosario's men have already taken over."

Luna's Claims:
Cerberus

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top