Crossfire RP

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 6th November 2017, 6:59 pm

"Only we know different when they are awake." Jasmine whispers. She opens the door to the hallway and waits for Serena. "I understand why Brandon wants to go, but I cannot help but be afraid. I only hopes nothing happens this time."

~~~~

"I can't remember the last time I was separated from Serena in a situation like this. I am actually glad that Serena is staying here. I know they will help each other." Vincent leans against the wall ready to help if needed.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th November 2017, 12:13 pm

Serena walks out of the door and Jasmine closes it behind her. She turns to look at Jasmine and sighs. “I know what you mean. After what has happened in the past I would be afraid as well. Goddess only knows what could happen while they are in Langora. You don't know if there are any sympathizers left there or not.” She said as they walked down the hall.

~~

Brandon put his bags against the wall so they could be picked up in the morning. “I'm glad Serena is staying with Jasmine as well. She will help her stay sane while I am away. Goddess knows that she will be worried the whole time I am gone. I know that with dad there and you, I should be fine, but she is so scared. I don't want her to be scared. I want her to be ok while I'm gone.”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th November 2017, 12:41 pm

"Well I don't know about you, but I am going to enjoy my wife tonight." Vincent smiles. "This may be the longest we have been apart." He claps Brandon's back and goes to find Serena.

~~~~

"I only hope they come back quickly and message a lot." Jasmine looks up and sees Vincent. "The kids are sleeping, and I am going to leave you guys be. Just keep it to a dull roar..." She laughs as she goes to her room.

She opens the door and sees Brandon packing his overnight bag. "The kids are asleep for now. I will take the shifts tonight with the boys so you can get some sleep. I know I cannot keep you here, so please keep in touch."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th November 2017, 1:11 pm

Serena rolls her eyes. “We have a baby in our room, thank you.” She said. She looks up at Vincent sadly and takes his hand. “Will you hold me tonight and love me? I need you tonight.” She said as she bit her lower lip.

~~

Brandon finishes his over night bag and sits it with the rest of his things. He then walks over to Jasmine and wraps his arms around her. “I promise to keep in touche with you.” He leaned down and kissed her passionately on her lips. He rubs her back as he kisses up her neck to her ear. “I can't prove to you that I will be safe, but I know I will do everything in my power to be safe and come back to you with nothing wrong.” he whispered into her ear.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th November 2017, 1:25 pm

After the kiss Jasmine holds him close. "At least you don't have to worry about me this time. I am glad you are going with your father and Vincent. They will protect you. Just get them into custody and get out. I will work on the case here."

~~~~~~

Vincent smirks at Serena. "I think we can be quiet enough for Hope to sleep and get a proper send off. But first you need to get changed." He takes off his clothes and pulls back the light blanket on the bed.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th November 2017, 1:53 pm

“I will do what I must in Langora and then return home as soon as I can. I won't stay any longer then I have to, I promise.” Brandon said. He continues to hold Jasmine as they stand there. “I know you will do your best here. By the time I come back, we will be ready for the trial, I just know it.” He takes her hands and leads her to the bed.

~~

Serena smiles as she slowly strips there in front of him. She dances as she teases him before walking over to the bed. “I'm sure I can give you a proper send off.” She said winking at him.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th November 2017, 2:31 pm

Jasmine gets changes and joins Brandon in bed. "I am going to miss you when you are gone. I will bury myself in work and the kids to try not to worry. Just don't push yourself yourself too much."

She lies her head on his chest and listens to his heartbeat.

~~~~~~

Vincent takes Serena and pulls her to the bed. "No allow me to give you the send off."

Morning comes too soon and Vincent opens his eyes to two pairs staring into his. "Shhh, you don't want to wake up Mommy. Why don't we get dressed and ready for breakfast?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th November 2017, 3:01 pm

Brandon holds Jasmine until she falls asleep. When he wakes up, Jasmine is sitting up with the babies. “Good morning. I hope you slept well.” He said. He pulled off the blanket and about that time Ava comes in.

“I'm hungwy.” Ava said.

“Well first we have to get ready for the day. Come on. Lets get ready.” Brandon said. He walked over and kissed Jasmine on the forehead. “Good morning love. I am going to get ready and then get Ava ready if you want to get the babies ready and yourself.” He said..

~~

Samuel put his finger over his mouth and whispered. “We can be quiet. Our clothes are laid out so we will go change. We will be back daddy.” He said running off with Jonathon.

Serena woke up a few minutes later. She yawned as she stretched out. She turned over and smiled at Vincent. “Good morning, handsome.” She said with a smile. “I thought I heard the boys a moment ago.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th November 2017, 3:37 pm

"Divide and conquer, I can do that." Jasmine puts Tareq down in the bassinette. She picks up Lawrence and gets him dressed. She then puts them on the bed and starts to tickle them.

~~~~~

"Yes you heard the boys, but I sent them to get ready so you can sleep some more. I will get Hope ready, so take your time getting up." Vincent kisses her and gets up. Hope is smiling at him. He picks her up. "Now you promise to be good for Mommy while I am gone. I will be back as soon as I can."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 26th November 2017, 1:50 pm

Brandon takes Ava and gets her ready. She picks out a pretty little dress and then he changes her clothes. “That's a pretty dress Ava. I live it.” he said.

“Tank you daddy.” Ava said. She then kissed him on the cheek. Brandon smiled and held Ava in his arms. He would miss her while he was gone. He would miss his whole family while he was gone for that matter. He finishes up putting on her shoes and then takes her back to Jasmine and his room. He watches Jasmine tickling the boys and hears them making noise.

“They are so cute. He said as he walked over with Ava.

~~

Serena closes her eyes and smiles. “I have the best husband ever.” She said. She lays there in bed, watching Vincent with Hope. She was reaching up for him as he picked her up. “I love my family and we are going to miss you while you are gone.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 28th November 2017, 9:32 pm

Vincent looks at Serena. "Being away from you three is going to be so hard, but I know it must be done." The door opens up and the boys come in.

"Daddy are you going away?" Jonathon asks.

"Yes I am Daddy, Grandpa and Uncle Brandon are going to pick up the bad guys and put them in jail." Vincent explains. "I need you boys to be good for Mom and Auntie Jasmine. Maybe have Daniel teach you some ninja skills."

Samuel poses. "Ninja skills! Don't worry Daddy we will take care of Mommy and Auntie Jassy."

~~~~~~~

"Well aren't you the prettiest little girl?" Jasmine kisses Ava as she climbs on the bed with her brother. "Daddy is going away for a little while with Uncle Vincent and Grandpa. But Aunt Serena and your cousins are staying here."

Ava looks over at Brandon. "Why are you leaving Daddy? I wanna go with."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 12th December 2017, 8:36 pm

Serena smiles as both Jonathon and Samuel hug her before saluting to their father. “I think I am in good hands.” She said with a smile.

Jonathon smiles and looks up at his dad. “Don't worry about anything dad, we will take care of Hope too. We promise to take real good care of everyone. I know Uncle Daniel will teach us some ninja skills to help us too.” he said as he posed just like Samuel.

~~

Brandon smiles and sits on the edge of the bed. He puts Ava in his lap and kisses her forehead. “I can't take you with me this time, ok sweetie. I want you to be good for mommie and Aunt Serena. They are going to be here with you while I am gone, ok.” He explained.

Ava had tears in her eyes. “But I don't wanna stay...I wanna go with.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th December 2017, 4:36 am

Vincent goes to his knees and gives his boys hugs. "It is only going to be for a little while, then we will be going back home."

Jasmine rubs Ava's back. "The boys and Hope are staying here. Are you sure you don't want to play with them? Daddy promised me that he will telegram all the time too. Then after maybe we can to to Rosario."

Ava sniffles. "You pwomise Daddy?"

The two families meet in the carriage area. Jasmine tries to stay strong for Brandon. Vincent goes over to her and gives her a hug. "Don't worry I will keep him safe." He whispers in her ear.

He goes over to Serena. "I will miss you, but I promise I will be back quickly."

Jasmine kisses Brandon. "Please promise me that you will stay safe. Don't let George or Lenora provoke you."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 29th December 2017, 1:34 pm

Serena hugs Vincent tightly. She hates good-byes. At least it's only for a short time. "I know you will. Please be careful while you're in Langora. I'll be fine with Hope and the boys here with Jasmine. I'm going to miss you." She said as she kissed him.

Brandon hugged Jasmine. He held her close as he rubbed her back. "I promise to keep my cool around them Jasmine. If I can help it I won't talk to them at all." He said. " I love you and I promise to come home to you and my family.". He let her go and then picked up Ava. "I promise you Ava. You be good for your mommy and your Aunt Serena and we will go to Rosario for a visit. I promise I'll be back." He said as he kissed her cheek.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 6th January 2018, 9:16 pm

Jasmine releases Brandon and watches him get into the carriage. She stands there until it starts moving. After it does she turns to Serena. "I don't like this and I will not feel right until he is home."

~~~~~~

Vincent releases Serena and gets into the carriage. Once it starts moving he sighs and looks at Brandon. "This will be the longest I have been away from them since we started dating."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7th January 2018, 7:19 pm

Serena walked over and hugged Jasmine. “I can understand how you feel. This will be the longest we have been away from one another in such a long time. It almost seems like a fairy tail.” She said with a sniffle.

“Are you crying mommy?” Jonathon asked.

“No, mommy is fine. I am just sad that daddy has to go for a while.” Serena said.

“Don't worry mommy, we will watch over you and Aunt Jasmine and take care of you. We will be your protectors.” Samuel said.

~~

Brandon looked out the window and sighed as he watched the castle falling further and further behind them. “I don't feel safe being away from Jasmine to be honest. Everything bad happens when I am away and I am so afraid for her. I know he is dead now and there is nothing he can do, but it still haunt's me.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th January 2018, 7:33 pm

The next couple of days have been easier for Jasmine. Her family have kept her busy. But the nights are hard. She somehow makes it through.

Serena has been goddess sent. They had to say goodbye to Thomas as well. She cannot wait to hear news of the engagement. It will be exciting to attend another Rosario wedding.

~~~~

The carriage slows and a guard peeks in the window. "Majesties, we are approaching the city. Where do you want to go?"

Vincent thinks for a moment. "Take us to the castle, I know they will be expecting us." He turns to Brandon. "I hope you don't mind. They house will be big just for the two of us."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7th January 2018, 7:48 pm

Serena checks on the boys who are playing with Ava. She had changed all three and made sure they were alright. She then changed Hope and puts her on her side to go check on Jasmine. Ava comes out of her room and runs in front of her. “I wanna see mommy.” she said.

Serena smiles. “Then lead me to mommy's room.” She said. Ava ran and giggled as she gets to the door. She opens it and runs up to the bed.

“Mommy, mommy! Wakey Wakey!” Ava said. Serena rolled her eyes but laughed at the cuteness.

~~

Brandon nodded his head. “You're probably right. It is for the best anyways. I wonder if father will want to leave right away or wait till tomorrow to leave.” He said as the carriage drifted down the city streets.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th January 2018, 9:50 pm

Jasmine was up with the boys. They have finally fallen asleep. She cracks her eyes and sees Ava. "Shh, come here sweetie, your brothers are finally asleep. Ohh I see you are all changed? Did Auntie Serena dress you?"

Ava giggles and twirls. "I played with the boys."

Jasmine looks up at Serena in the doorway. "Thank you." She slowly sits up. "I think the boys miss their daddy. I know I do. I had forgotten how much he helped at night."

~~~~~~

"If I know them, they are probably going to have a huge dinner. You did remember to pack the pictures of the boys right?" Vincent teased.

Sure enough the Sentalis and Watsons are all waiting in the carriage house as the carriage pulls up. Kalista goes to hug Brandon. "How are you doing? I heard you were injured? Please tell me how Jasmine and the kids are too."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 26th January 2018, 7:36 pm

Serena smiled as she walked into Jasmine's room. “My boys are with Daniel right now. I saw him doing a patrol and then I saw the boy's dart and run. You look like you could use a day to rest. For that matter a night. Would you like me to take them tonight?Hope is sleeping through the night right now. I can take the boys tonight if you want.” She said with a smile.

~~

“I am fine Kalista. It is good to see you and dad.” Brandon said as he hugged Kalista in the carriage house. He pulls two frames out of the carriage and winks at Vincent. “See I didn't forget them.”

He holds them up for Kalista and Iverson to see. “Jasmine is doing well. She is holding her own. She didn't want me to leave and we were glad that Serena was able to stay with her while I am gone. She is worried that something will happen to me while we are in Langora. As for the the kids, I asked Berenson to pain these so I could give them to you.”

There was a picture of the twins dressed in sailor suits together in one photo and a picture of Ava in a sundress with her pretty blue eyes looking straight out at you. “These are so beautiful, Brandon. Thank you for bringing them to us. We will gladly hang them in our rooms so we can see them. Everyone else will just have to wait to see them.” He said laughing. “I hope you reassured Jasmine that nothing will happen to you, we are only going in to make sure that they are sent to the correct prison and to set up a watch. Word came in from the council that until further notice that Rosario is in charge of Langora until it can be determined what to do with the nation. Oh let's go in. You two must be hungry.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 26th January 2018, 8:07 pm

Vincent follows the others in. "I only hope that the Langorian people will not try anything. They are generally nice, but they are also loyal people. The boys are really cute. Lawrence is a mini Brandon with Jasmine's red hair, and Tareq has Jasmine's grey eyes."

Kalista sighs as they walk to the dining hall. "Iverson promise me we will go out there soon. I want to see them, and I know Reginald wants to give them their man cards."

~~~~

"Maybe not all night, I am just so used to tag teaming with Brandon." Jasmine sits up and stretches. "I have to run a nation too. Thank you for getting Ava ready. The boys will have fun with Daniel."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 26th January 2018, 8:46 pm

“Don't worry, as soon as we get back from Langora we will go out there for at least a week or two. After our visit we should hear something back from the council about the trial.” Iverson said.

“Speaking of Reginald, where is he?” Brandon asked.

“Here I am!!” Reginald said yelling as he ran down the hall. He jumped up and hugged Brandon and then hugged Vincent. “I missed you both!”

“Well I missed you too. It's good to see you. I hear tell you have some man cards for my boys.” Brandon said looking seriously at Reginald.

~~

“Well if you like I can help with that as well. I don't mind spending the night with you. Remember when we were kids and we used to spend the night together? This time it will just be tag teaming with the boys. It will be just like the good ol days.” Serena said. “You're welcome. I knew you had been taking a beating. You looked tired yesterday too. I figured the boys might be up a little more during the night since they don't understand what's going on.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 26th January 2018, 9:11 pm

"That and they are still babies.  How did you do it with your boys?"  Jasmine gets up. "Are you guys hungry at all?  I hope the guys made it to Rosario alright. I am not too worried though. Langoria is a different story."

~~~~~~

Reginald nods and tugs on Brandon. "Dey are in my room. Mommy said that we can go out there soon."

"Probably right after our trip to Langoria." Vincent tells him. "We have to make sure the transfer of the bad people is done correctly."

Kalista nods. "I got a message from Sebastian and he is sending people here to pick them up to stand trial. There is going to be a special council for that."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th January 2018, 3:58 pm

“Yes I am hungry. I know the boys are too.” Serena said. “Well when the boys were small, Vincent and I still tag teamed it. It made a world of difference. At first it was hard but you get used to it. Having to get up all by yourself at night makes it hard for you. You don't get any rest like that. Now go get ready and I will get the boys ready. Don't worry about the guys. They can handle theirselves.” She said as she walked over to the boys.

~~

“I figured as much. I don't want to make problems for them, but George and Lenora must stand up for what they have done wrong as well. They raised their son into ...well I better not say, there is a child's ears around.” Brandon said.

“That's probably for the best.” Iverson said as they sat down at the table. “There is much to do while in Langora and I will need you both to help me. I need to set up guard patrols and weed out the loyal ones to the royal family. I don't need an uprising as well. I need the people to remain calm. I'm glad they are already an understanding people already.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th January 2018, 4:54 pm

"They are still going to have some people loyal to them. They will also have to stand up for their roles in Grandma and Grandpa's deaths." Vincent looks at Iverson. "Do you think they will get death?"

Kalista sighs. "I can only hope they do. They are also guilty for helping Anton out as well."

"Brandon, you should get a telegram to the ladies. If I know Jasmine she is already worried about you." Vincent jokes.

~~~~~~

"I hate asking for help, but I know I will need it. Thank you Serena. The bottles are over there. I will be right out." Jasmine grabs a sundress and goes into the bathroom. When she comes out she will be clean and dressed.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top