Crossfire RP

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 6th November 2017, 6:59 pm

"Only we know different when they are awake." Jasmine whispers. She opens the door to the hallway and waits for Serena. "I understand why Brandon wants to go, but I cannot help but be afraid. I only hopes nothing happens this time."

~~~~

"I can't remember the last time I was separated from Serena in a situation like this. I am actually glad that Serena is staying here. I know they will help each other." Vincent leans against the wall ready to help if needed.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th November 2017, 12:13 pm

Serena walks out of the door and Jasmine closes it behind her. She turns to look at Jasmine and sighs. “I know what you mean. After what has happened in the past I would be afraid as well. Goddess only knows what could happen while they are in Langora. You don't know if there are any sympathizers left there or not.” She said as they walked down the hall.

~~

Brandon put his bags against the wall so they could be picked up in the morning. “I'm glad Serena is staying with Jasmine as well. She will help her stay sane while I am away. Goddess knows that she will be worried the whole time I am gone. I know that with dad there and you, I should be fine, but she is so scared. I don't want her to be scared. I want her to be ok while I'm gone.”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th November 2017, 12:41 pm

"Well I don't know about you, but I am going to enjoy my wife tonight." Vincent smiles. "This may be the longest we have been apart." He claps Brandon's back and goes to find Serena.

~~~~

"I only hope they come back quickly and message a lot." Jasmine looks up and sees Vincent. "The kids are sleeping, and I am going to leave you guys be. Just keep it to a dull roar..." She laughs as she goes to her room.

She opens the door and sees Brandon packing his overnight bag. "The kids are asleep for now. I will take the shifts tonight with the boys so you can get some sleep. I know I cannot keep you here, so please keep in touch."

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th November 2017, 1:11 pm

Serena rolls her eyes. “We have a baby in our room, thank you.” She said. She looks up at Vincent sadly and takes his hand. “Will you hold me tonight and love me? I need you tonight.” She said as she bit her lower lip.

~~

Brandon finishes his over night bag and sits it with the rest of his things. He then walks over to Jasmine and wraps his arms around her. “I promise to keep in touche with you.” He leaned down and kissed her passionately on her lips. He rubs her back as he kisses up her neck to her ear. “I can't prove to you that I will be safe, but I know I will do everything in my power to be safe and come back to you with nothing wrong.” he whispered into her ear.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th November 2017, 1:25 pm

After the kiss Jasmine holds him close. "At least you don't have to worry about me this time. I am glad you are going with your father and Vincent. They will protect you. Just get them into custody and get out. I will work on the case here."

~~~~~~

Vincent smirks at Serena. "I think we can be quiet enough for Hope to sleep and get a proper send off. But first you need to get changed." He takes off his clothes and pulls back the light blanket on the bed.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th November 2017, 1:53 pm

“I will do what I must in Langora and then return home as soon as I can. I won't stay any longer then I have to, I promise.” Brandon said. He continues to hold Jasmine as they stand there. “I know you will do your best here. By the time I come back, we will be ready for the trial, I just know it.” He takes her hands and leads her to the bed.

~~

Serena smiles as she slowly strips there in front of him. She dances as she teases him before walking over to the bed. “I'm sure I can give you a proper send off.” She said winking at him.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th November 2017, 2:31 pm

Jasmine gets changes and joins Brandon in bed. "I am going to miss you when you are gone. I will bury myself in work and the kids to try not to worry. Just don't push yourself yourself too much."

She lies her head on his chest and listens to his heartbeat.

~~~~~~

Vincent takes Serena and pulls her to the bed. "No allow me to give you the send off."

Morning comes too soon and Vincent opens his eyes to two pairs staring into his. "Shhh, you don't want to wake up Mommy. Why don't we get dressed and ready for breakfast?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 19th November 2017, 3:01 pm

Brandon holds Jasmine until she falls asleep. When he wakes up, Jasmine is sitting up with the babies. “Good morning. I hope you slept well.” He said. He pulled off the blanket and about that time Ava comes in.

“I'm hungwy.” Ava said.

“Well first we have to get ready for the day. Come on. Lets get ready.” Brandon said. He walked over and kissed Jasmine on the forehead. “Good morning love. I am going to get ready and then get Ava ready if you want to get the babies ready and yourself.” He said..

~~

Samuel put his finger over his mouth and whispered. “We can be quiet. Our clothes are laid out so we will go change. We will be back daddy.” He said running off with Jonathon.

Serena woke up a few minutes later. She yawned as she stretched out. She turned over and smiled at Vincent. “Good morning, handsome.” She said with a smile. “I thought I heard the boys a moment ago.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 19th November 2017, 3:37 pm

"Divide and conquer, I can do that." Jasmine puts Tareq down in the bassinette. She picks up Lawrence and gets him dressed. She then puts them on the bed and starts to tickle them.

~~~~~

"Yes you heard the boys, but I sent them to get ready so you can sleep some more. I will get Hope ready, so take your time getting up." Vincent kisses her and gets up. Hope is smiling at him. He picks her up. "Now you promise to be good for Mommy while I am gone. I will be back as soon as I can."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top