Crossfire RP

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 27th February 2018, 7:24 pm

The guards beside of Iverson begin to draw their swords but one of them the other two guards hold their weapons on Vincent and Brandon. “Hold your weapons. I see you still have followers out here on this side George...Lenora. What is it that you want of me?” He looks at them through slitted eyes.

~~

“If we are lucky, they will sleep late in the morning.” Serena whispered to Jasmine. They make it to the castle and begin to put the kids to bed. “I say we let them sleep in the same room again. It won't hurt them.”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th February 2018, 7:34 pm

Vincent's back hurts. He cringes as he tries to grab his sword. The soldier kicks his arm and a sickening crack is heard. He also steps down on his back. He can do nothing but try to swallow the pain.

George smirks. "I want nothing but to be free and Rosario to get the hell out of my country."

Lenora adds. "We want to see our grandsons as well. We have the right to see them."

None of them notice the maid hiding. She followed them not trusting the Langorian guards. She races upstairs to alert the other Rosarion guards.

~~~~

"It won't hurt them at all." As they lay the kids down, a guard knocks on the door. He has the telegram from Brandon. Jasmine reads it and laughs. "They are in Langoria and for now they are safe. Oh and there is a note from Vincent for you too." She hands over the telegram and sure enough added to the bottom is.

I miss you, my love. Be sure to give the kids an extra hug and kiss for me. See you soon, Love Vincent.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th February 2018, 7:48 pm

Iverson clears his voice. “I cannot do either of those for you. If I would leave, the council would just come in and take over and put me right back in control.” He explained.

“As for the children they are at home safe with their mother. Why do you believe that they are your grandchildren?” he asks as he turns to face Lenora.

~~

Serena smiles as she reads over the telegram. “I'm so glad he sent it. I miss hearing from him. It makes me feel better that he remembered to send me a little something.” She said looking at Jasmine. “So It's just us now. All the kids are asleep. How did we manage that?”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th February 2018, 7:56 pm

George narrows his eyes. "Don't play with us, you are not in the position for that. We are not after you. All we want is Jasmine and our grandsons."

"Anton loved Jasmine since the day he laid eyes on her. She was destined to be our future with him. Until you and your bastard son interfered that is. Or was that your plan all along?" Lenora spits at Iverson. "You call us criminals, when you are the same. Murdering our only son before he was proven innocent of his crimes."

Vincent glares at Lenora. "You don't get it do you. Jasmine never loved Anton. Since day one he was pressuring her, and she denied him every time."

~~~~~~~~

"I don't know, but it is nice to have a little peace and quiet." Jasmine sits down on the chaise in her room. "This is when I miss him the most. Do you really think they are safe in Langoria?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2nd March 2018, 8:27 pm

Iverson looks at Vincent and shakes his head. “Keep your calm, Vincent.” He said. He then looked at Lenora. “As I recall your son killed his self. He was not murdered. A full scale investigation was done and evidence was sent to the council. I can't say that Jasmine will come here. That is her decision. I can't make her come.....” Iverson was just really trying to buy some time hoping a roving patrolman would make his way down. He was beginning to lose hope.

Captain Ortega was listening to the maid as she told him what she had seen down in the cells. Captain Ortega nodded his head and gathered a few men. “Stay here. You will be safe here.” he told her. He then set off to the cells with his men.

~~

“I think they are. With George and Lenora in jail, I think maybe they are beginning to weed out the bad guys now and are keeping out the good guys. At least that's what I think.” Serena said as she sat down in a nice sofa chair. “I do miss Vincent at times like this. It's now when he holds me close and tells me how much he loves me. It means a lot to me.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 2nd March 2018, 8:46 pm

Vincent grits his teeth. "Anton was never innocent. He was just a weak man who took the easy way out.". He only wishes he could get up. Between his back and his shoulder her was down for now.

Captain Ortega makes his way with some troops. He makes sure to be quiet as they approach the cells. He signals to the Archer to fire at the ones closest to Iverson.

The maid makes it to the telegraph office. She dictates a telegram to be sent to Jasmine.

+++++++++++++++

Jasmine sits down next to Serena. "I just hope this is over now. I never wanted war between us, but they crossed the line. I am only glad Vincent changed the law."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4th March 2018, 11:58 am

The arrows hit their marks killing the two instantly. Iverson looks between George and Lenora. “This talk is over. Your charges still stands and now another will be added on.” He said.

Captain Ortega walked up with his men. “I'm sorry I didn't send more men then this. It's obvious that we haven't weeded them all out yet. Please forgive me majesty. I see King Brandon is Injured. Prince Vincent, are you alright? Here, let me help you up.”

~~

“I am glad he changed the law as well. It makes such a big difference now.” Serena said as there is a knock on the door.

There is a guard with a telegram in his hand. He offers it to Queen Jasmine before bowing and taking his leave.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 4th March 2018, 3:43 pm

"Take care of King Brandon first. My arm and back can wait." Vincent grunts.

"Stop being stubborn Vincent. His arm is broken and make sure his back is checked out too." Iverson commands. He is so irate that this even happened. "After they are settled in the infirmary, meet with me in the waiting room."

Vincent scowls as Captain Ortega helps him stand. He looks over at Brandon in the stretcher. "We cannot let Jasmine know about this. She will not be happy."

~~~~~

Jasmine takes the telegram from the guard. She raises her eyebrow at Serena before reading. As she reads, her mouth opens and she shakes her head. She leaves the room, dropping the telegram.

She catches up to the guard and commands him to get two carriages ready. She also tells him to send for Collin and have someone alert her parents. After that is done, she returns to the room and begins to pack.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7th March 2018, 2:57 pm

“Don't you think I know that? Jasmine isn't going to be thrilled with anything we tell her because your arm is broken. She is going to know something happened.” Iverson said. “Let's get your wounds attended too and we need to calm down before we start thinking irrationality. We don't want this to get out of hands.”

Captain Ortega's men carried Brandon up the hall towards the infirmary. Iverson grumbles to himself as they walk with them to have Vincent checked on as well. He's not happy with how this turned out at all.

They make it to the infirmary and get Brandon on a bed. He is set up and a nurse comes in to check him out. She runs a few scans before letting him rest. She will finish when he wakes up. “Prince Vincent, if you don't mind we can take a look at you now.”

~~

Serena watches Jasmine and cocks her head as she runs out and then rushes back in. “Jasmine, what is wrong?” She walks over and picks up the telegram and reads it. “Oh goddess... I am going to pack as well...We can meet them in Rosario.” She said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th March 2018, 6:34 pm

Madeline and Berenson arrive at the castle. It is obvious they are rushed. They immediately go to Jasmine's room where she is still packing. Madeline gives her a hug. "What is the matter, why are you packing? Is everything ok?"

"No everything is not OK." Jasmine snaps. She pauses and takes a deep breath. "Sorry mom. I told him not to go there, nothing good happens in Langoria." She points to the telegram by Berenson. "We are going to Rosario hopefully to meet them there. If not I will go to Langoria and get him myself."

Madeline brushes Jasmine's hair with her hand. "Don't worry we will take care of everything here. Here let me help you pack. Are you taking the kids?" She looks at Berenson.

"Yes of course, I know that Kalista will love to see them." Jasmine answers. "I don't know how long I will be gone. If anything happens, telegram me. I have both carriages being set up now. I just want him home. Serena is getting packed too."

~~~~~~~~

The medical staff gets Vincent's arm set. They also look at his back. "Well there are no broken bones, but you will be feeling sore. Just be careful with what you lift and take your pain medications. I will send a telegram to the castle too."

Vincent grimaces. "How is Brandon?"

"We will know more when he wakes up." The doctor states.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7th March 2018, 6:43 pm

Berenson picks up the telegram and reads it. He looks at Jasmine and nods his head. “Calm down. They will probably head back to Rosario after giving out new orders. If I know Iverson, He will probably put all of the Langoran military into prison and will weed them out one by one that way. It won't be pretty.” He said. “Are you leaving tonight? It's late and the kids are in the bed. Don't you think you should wait until morning?” He asked trying to have her think with a level head.

~~

Iverson is outside the waiting room talking to Captain Ortega with Vincent steps out of the room. “How are you Vincent? I have already talked to the nurse about Brandon. There's not much to say until he wakes up. They won't be able to say if anything is permanent or not until then. I was just telling Captain Ortega his new orders.” He said as he looked at Vincent.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th March 2018, 7:04 pm

Jasmine looks at her Berenson. "I want to, but you are right about the kids. Then again they will sleep if we leave now as well. It will be up to Serena as well. I am just so scared and worried. I know I won't sleep a wink tonight at all."

~~~~~~~~~

"What are the new orders? Maybe we can get that maid to help us out." Vincent suggests. He grimaces at Iverson. "I am waiting for the pain meds to kick in. Otherwise I am fine. My back is only slightly bruised."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7th March 2018, 7:19 pm

Berenson nods his head. “I understand. Don't worry about things here. We will take care of things. Just don't go to Langora. Not without soldiers at least.” He asked her.

!!

“I am having all the Langoran soldiers put in jail. They will be tortured until it becomes clear who's side they are on.” Iverson said. “I forbid this to happen again. We will leave tomorrow after the new orders are implemented. Now to wait for Brandon to wake up.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th March 2018, 7:30 pm

"Don't worry Dad, I will only go there if I have to. It will not a good thing either." Jasmine closes her suitcase. "I know they have winter clothes for me there. I should telegram Kalista too. She will make sure the kids are covered. I should check to see if Serena is ready. Thank you so much Mom and Dad."

~~~~~~~~~

"Just be careful to torture the correct one, not all are on Langorian's side." Vincent warns. He yawns and his eyes begin to droop. "Wake me up when you hear about Brandon."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7th March 2018, 8:50 pm

Berenson hugs Jasmine as Serena walks in. “I have a maid packing the boys things. Oh good I see your parents are here. We are sorry to leave on such short notice like this, but it's really important that we head back as soon as we can.”

“We understand how you must feel. Don't worry about us. Just return safely. Keep an eye on Jasmine for us. And please be safe with the kids.” Berenson said looking at Jasmine. “They are still so little and shouldn't be traveling yet.”

~~

Iverson nods his head. “Don't worry. They know what to do.” he said. “Go rest now and I'll wake you when Brandon wakes up.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th March 2018, 9:06 pm

"They are only a little older than you guys were. Keep them warm in Rosario. I will make sure to message Kalista and let her know you are on your way." Madeline wrings her hands. "We will help load up the kids. Hopefully they will sleep most of the way there." She goes and gets the guards to help pack up the carriages.

Jasmine looks at Serena. "Do you need any help packing for the boys. I know that Vincent took back some stuff with him too. If you forget anything, we will send it back too."

Soon the carriages are loaded up. There are soft pillow added for the kids to sleep on. "I will alert them to have fresh horses and drivers waiting for you so you can get to Rosario as soon as possible. Just be safe and telegram us when you get there." Berenson sighs. He turns to Madeline. "I don't like them leaving like this, but she is just like you."

~~~~~

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 7th March 2018, 9:14 pm

Serena shakes her head as their things are being taken from their rooms. “No. I stopped a maid and had her do it while I was doing mine and Hopes. Everything should be ready to go now. I know they took the Rosarian carriage back so I am thankful that you are letting us take one of yours. It will be a long night but at least the children will sleep through it.” She said.

Berenson walked them down as he held on to Tarq. “We will be praying for all of you.” He said. He then helps everyone load up into the first carriage before helping everyone into the second carriage. All the kids are groggy and half asleep but once their heads hit the pillows they fall back asleep. Serena holds Hope in her arms and holds her close as she sleeps, hoping that Vincent is ok.

~~

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th March 2018, 9:46 pm

Jasmine did get some sleep, but not much. She took care of the boys as they went along, but they were good for the most part. She was never happier to see the castle torrents. At least Serena can go home and get settled back in.

Kalista had the castle in a flurry after receiving the telegram. She is excited to see the kids, but not this way. She and Reginald stand in the carriage with the elder Watsons as the carriage approach. The first one stops and the door open. Ava peeks out, upon seeing Kalista she runs over to her. Jasmine follows with a baby in each arm.

Kalista scoops up Ava, giving her kisses and walks over to Jasmine. "They are so cute. Go ahead and bring them inside to warm up. I have warmer clothes for them there."

Reginald is bouncing on his feet for the other carriage to stop.

~~~~~

Vincent groans before officially opening his eyes. His back is really sore and his arm is as well. The nurse enters the room to check on him. "Good morning, here have some medication. You must be in pain."

"Brandon? Is he awake yet?" Vincent asks as he takes the medications.

"Not yet. We sent King Iverson to bed as well. He may wake to some messages though." The nurse jokes.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th March 2018, 6:32 pm

The second carriage stops and the boys pop out to see Reginald. They are excited to see him. They jump on him and then run around after being confined in the carriage on their way home. They begin to run around and play as Serena exits with Hope. She walks over and watches the boys and smiles. “I think they missed each other.” She said. She then walked into the castle with everyone.

~~

Iverson brings in some breakfast for Vincent. “Brandon must have taken a hard hit yesterday. The doctor thinks he should wake up sometime this morning though. He may have another concussion though.” He explained as he sat down a plate of food for Vincent on the table nearby.

Brandon was currently waking up but he had a massive headache. He moaned slightly as he tried to sit up. He was pushed back down. “Take it easy, majesty. You took a hard hit last night and may have a concussion. I want to check you out as soon as you are fully awake.” the doctor said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th March 2018, 6:50 pm

A soldier comes in with a telegram from Kalista. "Good morning majesties. This came overnight, but it was not vitally important." The guard bows and leaves.

Vincent groans. "The second day is always worst than the first. Thank you Iverson. That guy really has to watch his head. I am starting to think that we are cursed." Vincent chuckles lightly as he takes his plate.

~~~~~~

They all walk inside. "Thank you for having us on such short notice. Have you heard anything since the attack." Jasmine pushes the carriage in that the elder Watsons took from the carriage.

"Relax Jasmine, I am sure they are just fine. Why don't you get some food and rest. And don't worry about the kids, we can watch them." Kalista tells her. "That goes for you too Serena. I told Lee Ann that you are home in case you want to stay there. You are welcome to stay here too."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th March 2018, 7:42 pm

Iverson reads over the telegram. “Well someone sent word to Moldova about the attack last night. They are on their way to Rosario to meet us when we get there.” He said looking grim faced. “No use hiding what happened now.”

The doctor walked in and looked at Iverson. “King Brandon is waking up. His vision is blurry a little but that should go away as his headache fades. I gave him something for the pain. He has a concussion but he should be fine. He does have a knot on the back of his head where he was hit.”

Iverson nodded. “Thank you doctor. We will visit him after Vincent eats. Is he free to leave today to go home?”

“Yes. Just have him checked when he gets home as well.” the doctor said.

~~

Serena bites her lip. “Brandon is always getting hurt when he goes to Langora. It's like its a cursed nation for him. He does not need to be there. I just hope that Vincent is ok. I know I cannot help but worry about him. I may stay up here at the castle until they return. It will make me feel better.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th March 2018, 7:54 pm

"The playroom is available for the older kids to sleep in. I know the guards have missed their kid workout." Kalista tries to inject some humor. "Now let me see my new grandsons." She goes and picks up Lawrence.

"I know that Ava will love that. Are you sure you will be alright?" Jasmine sighs. Kalista nods and shoos her away. "Let me know if you hear anything from Langoria." Jasmine replied and goes into her room.

~~~~~~

Vincent gets up gingerly. "This really sucks. I hate having my arm in a cast. How am I supposed to teach like this?"

He looks up as the doctor enters. "He will have to watch his head on the way home. Let's visit Brandon and then answer the telegram. I doubt that Jasmine is there yet unless they went straight through."

They walk into the next room and open the door. "Hey there sleepy head, how are you feeling?" Vincent jokes.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th March 2018, 7:59 pm

Serena looks at her mother as the boys head off to play with Ava. “Jasmine has really taken this whole trip hard. She didn't want Brandon to go in the first place. She really needs some rest and between me and her parents we have been trying to give it to her, but she refuses to take it. Maybe she will listen to you.”

~~

Brandon sits up slightly and looks up and squints as he hears Vincent's voice. “I feel like I've just been mugged actually. When they hit they hit hard don't they?” He said. A nurse bought him some breakfast in so he could eat.

Iverson chuckled. “Well they hit you as hard as they could last night. I started to think maybe you were a gonner but I'm glad you're not. I won't have to explain to Jasmine what happened...she already knows what happened. I think someone whoever was spying on the talk sent her word about what happened last night.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th March 2018, 8:10 pm

"Are you sure you are ready to leave today? We will be sure to take our time and give you plenty of breaks." Vincent asks. Concussions are serious. He wants to be sure he is ready.

~~~~

"I think she needs some good news. I know what it is like to worry. I will let Amelia know and see if she advises anything." Kalista answers. "Both of them are so adorable." She sets Lawrence down and picks up Tareq. "You may have some of your father in you, but we will be sure you are a better man."

She looks at the older twins. "Are you boys hungry? If you go to the dining hall I bet they will have food for you. Take Ava with you." She shifts her gaze to Serena. "How about you? Are you and Hope hungry?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th March 2018, 8:20 pm

“I just want to get out of here. The faster I get home the better I'll be. Jasmine will contest to that.” Brandon said as he ate his breakfast. “I'll probably sleep all day on you anyways and rest my eyes. I feel like he knocked my eye balls loose when he hit me.”

Iverson looked at Brandon. “Well I hope you are ready. We are going to leave today. I made sure that all my orders were put into place and they are being done so as we speak. As for George and Lengora, they will be traveling in a secured carriage for law breakers. I will take no chances with them this time.”

~~

“We could eat. We did everything on the go and Hope only ate a little. I'm surprised she's not fussy right now.” Serena said. “I could eat as well. I didn't really eat anything from our last stop. It went to the boys.” She said chuckling.

They walked towards the dining room. “The boys were so good in Moldova. I couldn't have asked for better sons. Hope was good as well. They had so much fun. They are going to miss Ava when she has to return to Moldova.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top