Crossfire RP

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 10th March 2018, 8:41 pm

"I sent a message to Madeline too. I can only imagine how upset she is." Kalista smiles. "I am glad you are staying here. I love having a bustling castle." She opens the dining hall door and the kids are running around laughing. "They won't serve any food until you are sitting down."

Instantly the kids stop and each grab a seat. "Boy they must be hungry."

~~~~~~~

"I do recommend getting a telegram sent out. Unless you want Jasmine to come here. You know she would too." Vincent jokes. "I will arrange to get our bags packed, especially since I can't do mine alone." He slowly gets up again. "Take it easy and meet me when you are ready."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th March 2018, 9:07 pm

“Mom fed us as much as she could, but Aunt Jasmine was in such a hurry that we had to eat on the go.” Jonathon said.

Ava nodded her head. “Mommy is worried about daddy.”

Serena sat down after putting Hope in a high chair and ran her fingers through Ava's hair. “Yes she is. She will be alright though.” She told her.

~~

“Take care Vincent. There should only be Rosarian guards about right now. The others are awaiting their turn to be talked to.” Iverson said. “I will stay with Brandon until he is ready and the pain meds kick in. After that I will go send off a telegram to Rosario for them letting them know we are returning today.” He said as he waved to Vincent.

“Don't worry. I hope you won't have to wait to long.” Brandon said.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th March 2018, 9:19 pm

"After we have some food, do you guys want to play with the guards or are you tired? I was thinking a slumber party in the playroom would be good for you." Kalista winks at them.

~~~~~~~

On his way back to the room Vincent runs into the maid. "Do you need any help packing Majesty? I know you must be sore."

He looks at her and recognizes that she was the one Brandon trusted earlier. "Yes I do need some help. What is your name? I don't think Brandon ever mentioned it."

"That is because I never told him. My name is Alondra. I have a favor to ask his majesty when he gets released." She bows and goes into his room.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th March 2018, 9:27 pm

“SLUMBER PARTY!!!” the kids said all at once. They rush upstairs to the play room where there are plenty of pillows for a pillow fort for them. Serena laughed as they entered the room seeing the kids enjoy their selves. “Just what they need after a long ride. They will sleep good tonight hopefully. Thank you mom.” She sat Hope down and she crawled over to join in the fun as well.

~~

Brandon finishes his breakfast and looks up at his father. “I think I'm ready. My vision isn't as blurry as it was and I'm feeling a little better. I still feel the knot on my head but I'm sure I'm going to feel that for a few days.” He said.

“That's fine. Let's go send that telegram to Rosario right quick. They will want to know that we are leaving. After that you can go find Vincent. I have to see that George and Lenora are put into the locked Carriage.” Iverson said.

They leave the infirmary and then head over to where the telegraph office is. Iverson writes a message for Kalista. “Leaving today to come home. Everyone is fine. We will be home as soon as possible. Love Iverson”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th March 2018, 9:36 pm

Alondra finished up helping Vincent's bag. She sets them outside for the guards to load. She bows and heads to Brandon's room. She sees him in the hall with his head still bandaged. She bows to him. "Majesty, are you going to need some help packing? I will be happy to assist you."

Vincent steps out of the room and watches them.

~~~~

"Wow they must be tired." Kalista laughs. "They didn't even want to play with the guards. She keeps an eye on Hope, but they play nicely with her too. "They are really good boys. I bet Hope will be a good mix of rough and tumble and girly."

The guard approaches with a telegram. "Wow short and sweet." She folds it up. "Please deliver this to Jasmine. Do not wake her if she is sleeping. Just lay it on the nightstand.

They are alright and on their way home. I think I will alert Amelia though. I know they will need to be looked at."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th March 2018, 10:03 pm

Brandon nods his head. “I could use some help if it hasn't been done already.” he said. Thank you for your help. By the way, you never did tell me your name. Please tell me. It is safe.” He said looking at the maid.

~~

The guard takes the telegram to Jasmine's room. She is however asleep and so he puts the telegram on her bedside table.

“I hope she is. That will be good for Hope. She needs that in her life.” Serena said with a smile. She takes Tarq and holds him. “I know the boys didn't sleep well last night from all the bouncing the carriage did on the run, but they did well.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th March 2018, 10:31 pm

"My name is Alondra. I have favor to ask of you. I wish to go back home to Moldova. I miss my home and my family...." She trails off as she begins to pack his bags.

Vincent stands next to Brandon. "She will make a good employee in the castle. Maybe even help out with the kids."

~~~~~

"They are so small, but so adorable. Brandon told us their unique situation. Regardless they are our grandsons and we will love them just the same. It will be easier now that the Langorians are out of the picture too." Kalista scowls. "It does get easier. I have to be sure to remind Jasmine of that too."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th March 2018, 11:09 pm

Brandon looks at Alondra. “Are you the one who telegraphed Moldova about what happened last night and reported it to Captain Ortega what was going on?” He asked. He looked at Vincent. “I could most defiantly have a maid like her at the castle. She is one of the best I have seen and very loyal.”

~~

“Jasmine loves them no matter what. She just hopes that Brandon does.” Serena said as she cuddled Tarq. “I know his father was a beast, but he looks so much like his mother. He is the cutest little boy I've seen in such a long time.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th March 2018, 4:12 am

"I am sorry I overstepped, but you guys needed help." Alondra admits with her eyes downcast. "I am only sorry I didn't know about them sooner. My information was primarily for the staff, not the guards."

"We were just thankful you were there when you were. Going home in a cast is much better than a body bag any time." Vincent smiles at her.

~~~~~~~~

"All he needs is a little time. He will see that Tareq is not Anton." Kalista assures her. She looks at the kids who are all starting to sack out on the pillows. "I think they are done playing for a little while. Why don't we take the younger kids down and let them rest."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th March 2018, 6:24 pm

Brandon looked at Alondra. “I am only concerned for your safety now. After what happened, you could become a target. I would not want that after you having saved me twice now. I will gladly take you back to Moldova with me. I'm sure Jasmine will be pleased to have you there as well.” he said with a smile. “Go and pack your things now. Vincent and I can finish up here.”

~~

Jasmine stands up with Tarq in her arms and she and her mother walk out of the room. “They are so good. The boys were so good for me when we were in Moldova.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th March 2018, 6:48 pm

Alondra bows and leaves the room. She doesn't have too much to pack. Just enough to get herself to Moldova.

"The guards took pretty much everything already. I cannot wait to go home, I miss my family so much." Vincent sighs. "Although I know I will be on medical leave once I get back."

~~~~~

Jasmine wakes up and sees Kalista, Serena and her boys in the hallway. "Is it time for them to eat? Where are the other kids?"

"They are still in the playroom, probably taking their nap now. Jasmine they are so cute." Kalista snuggles Lawrence. "Did you have a good rest?"

"Yes I did. I read the telegram too. I am so worried about them." Jasmine sighs. "Now we have more charges against them. At this point they will never see Tareq."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th March 2018, 7:05 pm

“Good, we should meet up with dad and let him know that Alondra is coming with us. I miss Jasmine and the kids already. I hate when she is right. She is just going to pound it in my face when I see her and doll all over me.” Brandon said chuckling.

They walked out of the room and head down the hall. They meet Iverson in the hallway and Brandon tells him about Alondra. “It's probably safer for her to come with us. She would be a sitting duck here waiting for someone to assassinate her here.” Iverson said. “When will she be ready to go?”

~~

Tarq begins to get fussy and Serena looks at Jasmine. “I think that was the magic words. I think he might be hungry. Lets go into the sitting room and get comfortable there. I hate that George and Lenora will be here at the castle. At least they will be locked up.” she said scrunching up her face.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th March 2018, 7:36 pm

Alondra shows up carriage a single bag. "There is not a lot for me to bring back Majesties. Trust me you won't even know I am with you."

Vincent smiles. "Well I guess that answers that question. Come on let's head out." Vincent helps Alondra in and sits beside her. "Brandon, I requested extra pillows for your head."

~~~~~~

Jasmine gets a bottle ready for Tareq. "You will want to make one for Lawrence too. They are usually like clockwork. I don't know how you did it Kalista with Iverson going off to war. It tore me apart."

"It wasn't easy, and I just found out that I was pregnant as well. But it is over now, and soon all the guys will back home." Kalista answers. "Both of you had your own ordeals too. They make us stronger. Now let me feed my little grandson."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th March 2018, 7:43 pm

“Thanks Vincent. I'm going to need those. My head is a complete mess right now. You should feel the egg on the back of my head.” Brandon said feeling the back of his head. He moaned softly as he touched it. He laid his head back on one of the pillows.

Iverson made sure that George and Lenora were chained up and in their carriage before entering and sitting down beside of Brandon. “There. They are locked up in the carriage. We are riding straight through so get cozy. I'm taking extra precautions with them.” he explained.

~~

Serena was sitting on the couch enjoying the quietness. “I'll be glad when they come home. I miss Vincent a lot. I hope he wasn't hurt while he was in Langora. I swear Langora is a lost cause.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th March 2018, 7:55 pm

"Maybe it will get better now that George and Lenora are gone." Jasmine says. "I wonder if A...Anton was pushed to what he did by them. Or if he really did have feelings for me?"

"I think it was a little bit of both." Kalista answers. "You broke a lot of hearts when you started to date Brandon. However his parents may have planted the idea in his head to go after you. Children are influenced by their parents and that damage was done." She burps Tareq. "Everyone knew that Vincent was either going to end up with Serena."

~~~~~

The carriages get moving. Vincent grimaces at the initial jostling inside. "Ugh I will need to be checked out when we get back. Not only my arm, but my back as well. I swear that guard knew right where to kick. It has not been this sore for a while."

"I stopped by the infirmary and got some extra pain medications for both of you." Alondra states. "Both of you should get check out."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th March 2018, 6:43 pm

The carriages head on into the night and don't stop except every few hours to change horses and to stretch. They wanted to get this mission over with as soon as possible. Noon could not get here fast enough when they knew they would be home.

Serena hears the horns first. “I think they are home!” She said as she picked up Hope.

Samuel rushed in from outside with the other kids following behind. “Momma, momma! The guard blew the horn and then told me to come tell you and grandma that daddy, grandpa and Uncle Brandon would be here in just a few minutes!”

They all walk out to the carriage house just as the carriages are pulling up. Alondra is helped out first then Iverson and Brandon, followed by Vincent. Brandon walks over and hugs Jasmine before Kissing her. “I have never missed you and the kids so much.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th March 2018, 6:55 pm

Jasmine was holding Ava, the boys are inside sleeping with Thomas. She hugs and kisses Brandon. "That is the last time you are going to Langoria without me. How is your head? Amelia is waiting to check on you." She wipes her tears. "Vincent, what happened to you?"

Vincent hugs Serena the best he can. "I cannot wait to get home with you guys. Gentle with the back, it is a little stiff from the ride." He looks down at the boys. "How are my boys, were you good for mom and Aunt Jasmine?"

Jasmine looks over Alondra. "It is so nice to see you again. Thank you so much for helping them."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th March 2018, 7:21 pm

“I have a knot that's sore and the doctor said I had a small concussion. Jasmine, this is Alondra. I'm sure you recognize her from the first time we were in Langora. She is coming to Moldova with us to stay.” He explained.

Serena kisses Vincent and looks at his arm worriedly. “Vincent, what happened? Oh goddess please tell me you are alright.” She said. “Lets get you both in and checked by the doctor. How are you dad?”

“I am fine. I wasn't injured in the attack. Go ahead and take them in. I am going to see to it that these two are put in cells.” Iverson said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th March 2018, 7:39 pm

Jasmine stares at the other carriage before heading in. Now she is thankful that the boys were inside. "I cannot believe they were brought here." She grumbles to Brandon. "I agree with Serena, lets get you inside."

She waits for Alondra to catch up. "You are more than welcome to come with us. I know we can always need help in the castle if you need a place to work."

"Thank you, Majesties. I will have to check in with my family first." Alondra follows them inside.

Vincent holds Serena with his left arm. "Don't worry, I will be better soon. I am hungry and tired of sitting. And I want to see my family." He gives her a kiss as they walk in.

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th March 2018, 7:48 pm

Brandon walks in with Jasmine and smiles. He then winces as he touches his head. “I want to see my boys but I think I better see the doctor first. I am no good to them if I am not feeling well.” He said.

“That is the truth. That is for you to Vincent. No rough housing for you until you are feeling much better. Your back is probably so sore. Why do you have to do things like this that worry me to death?” Serena said wagging her finger at him.

They walk into the castle and head into the infirmary where the nurse meets them. “King Brandon if you will go into room one and Prince Vincent if you will go into room two. The doctor will be in as soon as she can to see each of you.” She said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2018, 6:05 pm

Jasmine follows the guys to the infirmary. "Just be careful with your head. I will be in the study when you come out." She kisses him before he goes into the room.

Vincent kisses Serena. "I did this trying to guard them. We were ambushed. Will you stay here until Amelia sees me?"

~~~~

Jasmine goes back to the study and seen Iverson holding Lawrence. "I see you have met the boys." She walks over and hugs him. "Thank you for keeping Brandon safe. I take it George and Lenora are settled in? Is it safe for us in the castle?"

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 17th March 2018, 5:21 pm

Brandon smiles and nods to Jasmine. “I promise to be careful.” He said. He then enters the room and waits for the doctor. He doesn't have long to wait until she comes in.

“I hear you have a concussion. Here, let me take a look at your head right quick and check your eyes.” The doctor said.

Brandon did as he was told and let the doctor do his work.

Serena smiled at Vincent. “Of course I am going to stay with you. I want to know what's wrong with you too.” She said as they walked into his room.

~~

“Don't worry Jasmine. When I found out you were going to be here I decided that the upmost importance was for your and the babies safety. There are guards placed all over the castle and down in the cells and by their cells as well. They are not to leave them alone at any time. They are no where near any of the cells that have an access to the secret passages as well. You will be safe here. There are guards posted all through the castle and the secret passages as well.” Iverson said with a smile.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th March 2018, 9:42 am

"Don't take this as an insult, but we won't be staying here too long. I have to get back to Moldova. But first I have to change a crabby little boy." Jasmine goes over and picks up Tareq. "Should we check on Daddy too?" She looks over her shoulder. "Don't worry we will be back.

She takes Tareq and gets him dressed. But instead of going to the infirmary, she goes down to the brig. She asks a couple of the guards to come with her as she goes down to the cells that contain George and Lenora. Another one goes up to inform Iverson what is going on.

"I don't know why I am I am doing this. You don't even deserve this, and I could get in trouble." Jasmine begins. "Maybe I am too kindhearted, or a little vindictive. Because I know the only way you are going to see your grandson is once through bars." She turns him around so they can see him before cuddling him again. "Brandon and I will teach him well. Together we will raise him to be a better man than he ever would have been with Anton. When he comes of age, I will give him the choice whether he wants to rule Langoria or not. If the people still want him that is. Either way it will be his choice. Until that day, Moldova and Rosario will watch over it.

Too bad you two will never see that. I am going to push for the death penalty for you two. You grandson will know you for the people you truly are. I will not hide the truth from him. Now we must go, take one last look for it is the only time you will see him."

~~~~~~~

Vincent sits on the bed. "I have a broken shoulder and possibly a sprained back. The Langorian soldier knew exactly where to kick. I will be on medical leave from my training, but will help you as much as I possibly can."

~~~~~~

"You are looking better than I expected, but I don't want you traveling for a couple of days. Just to be sure there aren't any issues. The jostling in a carriage will not be good. You don't have to stay in the castle the whole time. Take it easy though and let me know if there is any dizziness. If you feel pain, normal medications will help." Amelia informs him. "Now if you don't have any other questions, I have another patient to see."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st March 2018, 8:19 pm

George and Lenora eagerly look at their grandson before looking at Jasmine as she holds him close against her. “All you had to do was come to Langora and be Anton's wife. But no, you had to go and ruin that, didn't you? Where is our other grandson? We deserve to see him. We will never die...We will come back and get what we want. You are the true ruler of Langora and don't you forget it. Right after we are.”

~~

Iverson listens to the guard and makes his way downstairs to the cells. He is upset with Jasmine that she would take Tarq downstairs to even see the prisoners. George and Lenora have no right to see them. He comes up on them and clears his voice. “Jasmine...Taeq shouldn't be down here at all. Why did you come here?” He asked

~~

Serena takes a seat beside of Vincent in a chair. “That is not good. I want you to get as much rest as you possibly can. I'm sure the boys will let you. It will be good to be home again. I missed being here with our little family.”

~~

“Thank you Amelia. I appreciate it.” He said. Brandon then stands up and leaves the room. He heads out and heads up to the royal wing where Kalista is with Lawrence holding him. He looks around the room. “Where is Jasmine and Tarq?” He asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna
Administrator

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st March 2018, 8:34 pm

Jasmine laughs.  "Sorry, but there is no way I could have been queen of Moldova and Langoria.  You have no other grandsons.  The other boy is Brandon's."  She looks over her shoulder at Iverson.  "I don't know.  I figured they should see their grandchild at least once.  He is right though, we need to leave.  This will be the last time you will see your grandson ever.  Don't worry though I will tell him all about his grandparents."  She spins around and leaves the cell.

"Please don't tell anyone we were down here Iverson.  Brandon will be totally upset, and he does not need the stress right now."  Jasmine asks him.

~~~~~~~~

Kalista smiles when Brandon enters.  "You just missed her, she just left to change Tareq.  Don't worry Iverson will be holding him soon."  She has an idea where Jasmine really went, but didn't want to say anything.

~~~~

"I cannot tell you how excited I am to sleep in my own bed. Are we going there tonight, or tomorrow? Where are the boys anyway?" Vincent asks. He looks up as Amelia comes in.

"Now to check you out. You guys cannot stay out of trouble can you?" She jokes as she examines Vincent.

"Well the good news is your back should be just fine in a few days, but you shoulder will need time to heal. So be careful, no roughhousing with the boys for the next few days. Keep taking the pain meds if necessary, and I will see you again about the shoulder."

Thank you leah
Spoiler:
xenolion

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top