Crossfire RP

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crossfire RP

Post by Luna on 13th February 2017, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

“I wish I didn't have to go either Jasmine. I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, but the front lines need me until they can get someone with more experience. I need someone from Rodario for that. It will take at least a week for that to happen. I promise to be back in your arms as soon as possible.” Brandon said as he continued to rub her stomach.

~~

Serena stood up with the help of Vincent. “Hope wakes up and decides she wants to play at night. She doesn't know it's sleep time.” She said. ”Then the boys sometimes have bad dreams but they do a pretty good job with a kiss and a hug before going back to bed.”

They walked out of the study together. Iverson looked at Kalista and smiled. “I do miss my girls being in the castle. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were so little like Reginald.”

Last edited by Luna on 13th February 2017, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossfire RP

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2017, 12:31 pm

"Oh all this is Anton's fault. We have to tell the people the good news. I will be out of here tomorrow. Maybe Dillon can gather the people in the late afternoon." Jasmine's face turns pale. "We have to make the announcement about the boys as well."

"I know you sent the telegrams out to both Corinth and Langoria." Madeline adds. "So they know that Anton has been captured. I only hopes the troops are able to capture the Ells and Langorian royalty."

Jasmine looks down at her plate. She has lost her appetite knowing that this is far from over.

"Better eat up, or they may keep you here longer. You need to build up your blood." Nathaniel sits next to her and gives her a hug.

~~~~~~~

The boys help with packing their bags and Hope's bags. "I wonder how big those babies are. I know it was a little early for her to have them. Please tell me that I can beat the sh....crap out of Anton. I won't kill him."

~~~~~~

A Langorian guard rushes into to Royal Chambers. "Majesties, please pardon the intrusion, but I just intercepted a telegram from Rosario to Moldova." He hands the telegram to George.

"What does it say?" Lenora asks.

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 15th March 2017, 1:22 pm

Brandon sipped on his drink and then sat it down. "We can face this together Jasmine. It will be hard but at least the people will know that we are alright. I don't think we should take the babies out for that though. They are still so little."

"The troops are headed to Ellis as we speak. I received word on that earlier. They should be there within a few days time. Hopefully we will hear from them soon." Berenson said.

~~

"No Vincent, be good and show some restraint while we are there. I want the boys to be proud of their daddy, not disappoint because he beat up a man in a cell who was weaponless." Serena said as she finished putting Hopes clothes in her bag. "Let's get the kids ready for bed and then pack our own things."

~~

George scratched his chin and smirked. "Well we have a problem and some good news. Jasmine has had twins! Twin boys at that. We are grandparents to twins. But Antons been caught. I assume he is in Moldova."

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2017, 1:37 pm

Another messenger races in. "A telegram from Moldova. It took a little longer to go through." He hands it to George.

Lenora claps. "Two little grandbabies, oh George I am so excited! We should send Jasmine a congratulatory telegram and demand that we see our grandbabies."

~~~~~~~~

"I am fine really. I know that George and Lenora will hear about the boys soon enough. The trial can finally go forward. We will have to think about the punishments for Ells and Langoria as well." Jasmine sighs.

Ava climbs on the couch and hugs Jasmine. "I love you Mommy."

Jasmine kisses Ava's head. "I love you too sweetie.

Tareq begins to cry. "I think someone is hungry. Don't worry, I can get this." Madeline winks and leaves to get a bottle."

"They won't let me breastfeed because of the drugs they have in me right now." Jasmine explains to the others. "We will tell the people about the birth of the boys at least, about Anton's capture, and that you are still alive my angel."

A messenger comes in. "A telegram from Rosario." He hands it to Jasmine.

"Oh they are sending the Watsons to visit. They are pushing into Langoria as well. Hopefully now that we have Anton, they will surrender willingly." Jasmine hands the telegram to Brandon.

~~~~~~

Vincent sighs. "Hey I will be weaponless too, but alright. After everything he has done though he deserves it." Vincent brings the kids' bags downstairs by the door before helping Serena with theirs.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 15th March 2017, 2:20 pm

George raised an eyebrow as he dismissed the guard. He reads over the second telegram which is to them directly. "This telegram is not as nice as the other. They are hiding the fact that they have twins from us. We deserve to know that. They are also asking us to give in to their demands. What do you think?"

~~

Brandon reads over the telegram. "It will be good to see them. I guess this will be both a delegate mission and family visit for them all wrapped up into one." He said. "Let me be honest, I'm just glad to see anyone of you. I almost didn't make it home."

"But you did make it back home to see Jasmine like you promised her. That's all that matters." Levi said.

~~

Serena was glad the kids were already in bed. "I almost wish I could have let them play half the night. That way they would sleep tomorrow the whole way. " She said as they made it back to their room.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2017, 2:34 pm

Lenora smiles. "Anton was stupid to get himself captured. He will never see the light of day. Our future now lies in those boys. I say we demand to see them since we are family."

~~~~~~

Ava waits until Brandon is done eating before curling in his lap. "I mist you Daddy."

Madeline returns with the bottles and some diapers. "Lawrence should be getting hungry soon enough." She hands the bottle over to Berenson. "We will stay until you are out of the infirmary. Ava would you like sleeping with Sakura again?" Gwynn looks at her dads with puppy dog eyes.

"Ask Grandma and Grandpa." Nathaniel looks at his parents.

Madeline shrugs. "Why not we can make it a party."

~~~~~~

Vincent was about to get changed when he hears a knock on their front door. He looks at Serena before going downstairs. It is an out of breath Thomas. "I...just got the message...about Jasmine. Uncle Iverson...and Kalista told me you...guys were heading out. Do you have room for one more?"

Vincent looks over his shoulder at Serena. "Hey do you want to even out the adult to kid ratio? I know there is room in the carriage. We are taking the bigger one."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 15th March 2017, 2:57 pm

"I agree. Those boys are the future of Langora. We can take the fight to her or we can have a say in their future. Anton managed to get himself caught and goddess knows what the council will do to him. Let's counter this and demand to see our grandsons." George said with a smile.

~~

Ava looked up at Gwynn and then her dad as if asking permission. "You should spend the night with them Ava. Daddy's here and not going anywhere else this time. I'll be here tomorrow." He said as he kissed her forehead.

Lawrence began to cry about that time. "I think you have impeccable timing dear." Berenson said as he took the bottle.

There was a knock on the door. Levi answered it and a guard came in. "Majesty, I have a message from Langora." He said as he handed it to Jasmine.

~~

Serena was in her pajamas with her robe on. She walked half way down the stairs before recognizing who was at the door. She walked down and pulled Thomas inside from the wind. "As long as you don't mind two little boys and a five month old, the thought of a third adult would be amazing." Serena said. "Do you have your bag already packed? You could just stay the night with us if so."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2017, 5:35 pm

Jasmine takes the telegram and reads it. She shakes her head. "I don't know how, but they found out about the babies. They are demanding to see their grandson." She practically collapses into the closest chair. "I don't want them anywhere near our sons."

Nathaniel stands up. "Kids why don't we get ready for the slumber party." He holds out his hand to Ava. This is not a conversation for the kids.

~~~~~~~

Thomas hugs and kisses Serena's cheek. "I actually have my bag. I was heading to the castle to tell Kalista and Iverson. Thank you so much." He brings his bag in.

Vincent claps his back. "I will go get the pillows and blankets and set up the murphy bed in the office. See Serena, I knew that will come in handy." he heads upstairs.

Thomas heads into the office and clears some of the furniture out of the way before pulling down the bed. "I cannot thank you enough guys."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 15th March 2017, 8:00 pm

Brandon puts his plate down as Nathaniel and Levi gather the kids and leave the room. He takes the telegram and reads it. “They lines must be tapped. The only other way they could have received this information was from dad who sent us the telegram earlier. All the telegrams came around the same time. I refuse to let them have anything to do with my child...ren.” He said.

“Well this seems to make it a stand off then. The only thing that will make a difference will be if Iverson can get the Langoran men to give up or capture them. You need to keep pushing them and see how far you can push.” Berenson said.

~~

Serena hugged Thomas. “Don't worry about anything Thomas. We are just glad we are able to help you. We will get you settled in for the night where it's warm. I know it is blustery out there tonight.” She said. “Here leave your luggage by the door. They will pack it up in the morning with ours as well.”

Vincent came back with the blankets and pillows for Thomas and between Serena and Vincent they made the bed up for Thomas. “Here, You should sleep good in here. I am glad you decided we needed to keep this bed Vincent. It was well worth it.” Serena said chuckling.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2017, 8:25 pm

Thomas laughs. "I think this is the first time I ever slept in this bed. I heard it is comfortable though."

"Well goodnight Thomas, we will see you in the morning." Vincent takes Serena upstairs. "I am glad he is coming with us. Now I wake up with Hope tonight. I am so glad she is almost sleeping through the night now." He lies in bed and snuggles up with Serena.

~~~~~

Jasmine listens to Brandon and hugs him. "I am so proud of you." Her eyes get watery. "I think you are right Dad. We let them sit for a while. I really can't deal with all of this right now."

Madeline goes over and hugs Jasmine. "I know it is tough for both of you. Take it one step at a time. First hand over Anton to Corinth, then wait for Langoria to make their move."

"I want to tell them that the babies are not Anton's that they are Brandon's, but I cannot lie." She buries her head on Madeline's shoulder. "Thank you for everything Mom."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 15th March 2017, 8:54 pm

“Are you sure? I can help you tonight as well.” Serena said. She hangs her robe up and then sits on the bed. “I am only so thankful that she is sleeping through the night.” She snuggles up to Vincent and closes her eyes. “Today was a long day, I'm just glad I can rest in your arms.”

~~

“Take the time to rest and take the time to think about your response. Don't answer them right away.” Berenson said.

Brandon looks at Jasmine. “It is to late to deal with them tonight. Let's let them stew on this for at least tonight and then we can come back to it tomorrow like your father suggested. We have other things to deal with. Corinth will be here soon enough to detain Anton. At least with that, that will be one thing less to think about.”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 15th March 2017, 9:18 pm

Madeline releases Jasmine. "I know you guys must be getting tired. The boys are fed and changed. We will stay here until the Watson's get here. I only hope Thomas got our message."

"Oh I am not going to respond to their message until I am ready. I am on the verge of being stressed out and I am not going to let them do that." Jasmine breathes. "Brandon where are you going to sleep? I know the room has been cleaned up. I am here for one more night then I can get out."

~~~~~~~

Vincent closes his eyes. The next time he opens it the sun is shining. Serena is still in his arms. He snuggles up to her.

Thomas wakes up in the early morning. He has always been a morning person. He hears Hope stirring upstairs and goes to check on her. He snuggles her as he feeds her. Maybe he should ask Bonnie. They have been serious and it feels right.

The boys wake up and hears someone in Hope's room. They run in expecting to see one of their parents. "Uncle Thomas!!" They run over and give him hugs.

"Why don't we go down stairs and make some breakfast for your parents?" Thomas carries Hope and puts her in a swing.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th March 2017, 2:33 pm

"I'm not sure I'm ready to sleep in our room again. I'll sleep in here on the couch with my leg propped up. From there we can make a decision about our room." Brandon said. He wheels himself around over to Jasmine and kisses her. "I'm ready to end this fight one way or the other. We will make it."

Berenson looks at Madeline and squeezes her hand. They then leave the room together.

~~

Serena wakes up and doesn't hear any noise yet. Perfect time to get a shower in before having to get the kids ready. She slowly tears herself from Vincent's arms and makes her way to the bathroom. She turns the water on in the shower and then gets undressed. She then gets in the shower.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th March 2017, 3:17 pm

Thomas makes a simple breakfast of waffles and sausages. The boys each carry a tray with plates on it as Thomas brings up the rest. He opens the door motions to the boys to be quiet.

Vincent feels Serena leave and smells the food. He is about to get up when he hears the boys outside the door. He lies back in bed and closes his eyes.

The boys quietly enter and set the trays on the empty part of the bed. Thomas sets his on the foot of the bed. "Go ahead and wake him up, I will get Hope."

The boys shake Vincent's shoulder and arm. "Good morning Daddy we made breakfast." Jonathan said.

"Uncle Thomas helped too." Samuel adds.

"Good morning boys, and thank you so much." He hopes that Serena hears them and has clothes on when she comes back into the room.

~~~~~~

The nurse come in to check on Jasmine and Brandon. "I will not have you sleeping on the couch." She folds it out for him and stacks the cushions for him to elevate his leg. "Now you can lie down and rest." She brings some extra blankets before leaving.

Jasmine sighs as she lies down. "I don't want to leave the room. Our mural is in there. I won't be able to duplicate it. Thank you for spending the night with me. I am so glad you are back my Angel."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th March 2017, 3:44 pm

Serena finishes up in the shower. She turns the shower off and begins​to dry off. She can hear the boys talking to their dad and smiles. She is glad that she bought her change of clothes in the bathroom with her. She gets dressed and then exits the bathroom.

"Mommy! Come eat breakfast with us. We made you breakfast and Uncle Thomas helped." Samuel said.

"Thank you so much. It smells really delicious. Did daddy say thank you too?" Serena said winking at Vincent playfully. "Where is Hope?"

"Right here."Thomas said As he entered the room with Hope. "She is fed and changed so she should be good for a while."

"That's sweet of you Thomas, thank you. Boys after breakfast I want you both to get dressed. We have a long ride to Moldova. Uncle Thomas is going with us to Moldova boys."

~~

"I'm just glad I could be here with you. I love you so much." Brandon said. He took her hand and squeezed it. "Good night my love, let us get rest while we can."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th March 2017, 4:12 pm

Jasmine closes her eyes, but her rest is not good. She dreams of George and Lenora getting a hold of her and the boys. She almost wakes up screaming, but is able to restrain herself. She looks over and sees Brandon sleeping. She climbs out of her bed and lies with him. There isn't all that much room, but it is better than being alone.

~~~~~~~~~

"Uncle Thomas pwomise you will tell us stories. I love your stories." Jonathon tells him.

"Uncle Thomas why aren't you a daddy yet. You will make a good daddy." Samuel says.

Thomas' face turns red and he rubs the back of his neck. "Well I need to find a girl to be a mommy first. I haven't found one."

"Samuel, that is not good manners." Vincent says. "Thank you for breakfast all of you." After eating he puts his tray on the others. "Now we need to get dress and clean up so we can go."

They do just that and soon are all loaded in the carriage to Moldova.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th March 2017, 6:22 pm

Brandon wakes up to Jasmine next to him. He smiles but wonders why she isn't in her own bed. He lay's there watching over her sleep.

~~

Serena hands the boys a bag a piece in the carriage. “This is for each of you for the ride to Moldova. You can work on those 'Man cards' for the twins, but I think you will be surprised at how small they are going to be. They will be smaller then Hope was when we first met her.” She explained.

“Hope was widdle when we first met her, why are the twins going to be littler then she was?” Jonathon asked.

“Because these babies were born early.” Serena explained.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th March 2017, 7:11 pm

The nurse comes in with the babies. "Good morning, I didn't know if you were quite awake yet. I am here to check on both of you before you are released."

Jasmine stirs upon hearing the nurse. "I am sorry I am not in bed. I just wanted to sleep comfortably. How are the boys?"

"They are little angels. I don't recommend they be out in public for about a week though. I know how the people will crowd them. They are small, but they are healthy." The nurse tells them. She goes over to Brandon. "How is your head?"

~~~~~

Thomas shakes his head. "Aren't they a little young for Man Cards?"

"Blame Reginald, they got it from him." Vincent chuckles. "They already make their own man cards, but it is really special when you get it from someone else."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th March 2017, 7:44 pm

“It hurts this morning and so does my leg. I'm not seeing cross eyed anymore though.” Brandon said. “We hadn't planned to bring the babies out quite yet. I thought it was a little to early to bring them out. With them so small It would be to much for them.”

~~

“Personally I think they are all to young for man cards, but I'm not going to complain. It's keeping them happy, see?” Serena said looking over at the boys who were busy discussing on the man cards for the twins.

“So how are you and Bonnie doing? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want too.” She said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 16th March 2017, 8:07 pm

"I do have some pain meds for both of you. The doctor will be in a little bit to go over care instructions." The nurse sets aside the meds and water for both of them. "The boys were just fed and changed, so they should be happy campers for a little while. Let me know when you want to bathe, majesty and I will have someone assist you."

Jasmine waits for her to leave before getting up. She goes over to the babies. "They are so beautiful. I had a nightmare last night. It was horrible. I wonder if George and Lenora will give up the Langorian throne to see Tareq?"

~~~~~

Thomas blushes. "Actually I am glad to to back to Moldova. I want to pick out a ring for Bonnie. It is crazy I know, but I really do love her."

"That is a big step, I am happy for you. And it is not crazy, she is a nice girl." Vincent claps his shoulder. "I wish you the best of luck."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 16th March 2017, 9:00 pm

Brandon thanks the nurses before they leave. He takes his pain medication and sets his glass down as Jasmine talks to him. He takes a pair of crutches that were in the room and stands up. He slowly makes his way over to Jasmine and looks at Tareq. “There's only one way to find out. We have to push it and see how far we can make them go. If we can get them to give up the throne the better we are. The only thing is, some day the land will belong to him then by birth right. I am sorry for your nightmares.” He said as he kissed her forehead.

~~

“That is wonderful Thomas. I am so happy for you! I do hope it works out for you and Bonnie. That is such wonderful news. I'm sure Jasmine and I can go with you and help you look for something.” Serena said with a wink.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 17th March 2017, 9:05 pm

Jasmine returns his kiss. "I don't know about you, but I am getting antsy. When do you think we can get out of here?"

Dr. Caprio knocks on the door before entering. "It will be after breakfast. Let me go over your care guide. I don't want to boys off the castle grounds for a week. They are healthy, but I don't want them to be crowded. I want you to stay on your meds to help with your blood loss. You may need to be careful sitting down for long periods of time too.

As far as you..." She looks at Brandon. "I want you to take it easy. Crutches are good, but listen to your body and let me know if you have an increase of dizzy spells. No intercourse for at least six weeks. If you have any questions, my door is open."

~~~~~~~

The night has not been easy for Anton. He cannot believe that he lost Jasmine. He can see the candlelight from his window. He looks up and sees a pipe going across his jail cell. Perfect. He begins to take the sheet off his bed. He is as good as dead anyway, he might as well go it on his terms.

He waits until the guard is gone. He has at least a half hour before he returns. He wraps the sheet around the pipe then around his neck. He kicks the chair away.

~~~~~

"Thank you so much. I need to get the ring in Moldova because I want to surprise her. I want to do something different." Thomas sighs.

"Relax, you will know when you find the perfect ring. I was lucky, Serena's is an antique." Vincent tells him. "I had the damnedest time finding one though."

Jonathon looks up from his craft. "Uncle Thomas, why are you worried about a ring for?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th March 2017, 7:45 pm

Brandon put his hands up defensively. “I think I can handle all that. Don't know about the intercourse for six weeks but I can try to count down till we can.” He said winking at Jasmine. “I'm kidding though, If my dizzy spells get worse I will come back and let you know. I will use the wheel chair mostly while I am suffering from the concussion. So when's breakfast and where's the rest of the family?”

Just then a guard knocks on the door hard and opens it. “Majesties...The prisoner...he's dead.” he said.

~~

“I love my ring and I wouldn't have another one.” Serena said with a smile. “I do think you will have the best selections in Moldova, though Rosario has great selections as well but she does run the jewelry store. It would be hard to buy her ring there wouldn't it.” She said chuckling.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th March 2017, 7:58 pm

"Exactly." Thomas says. He looks down at Jonathon. "I am going to ask Bonnie to marry me."

"I want to marry Leigh Ann, but I have to wait." Samuel says while coloring.

Vincent shakes his head. "Congratulations. If you need help with the wedding plans, just let us know."

~~~~

"I will keep an eye on him as well." Jasmine adds. She looks up at the guard. "What do you mean he is dead?"

Daniel enters in. "He hung himself from the pipe. We found him while delivering breakfast." He smirks at Brandon.

Jasmine shakes his head. "I cannot believe this. Tell Dr. Caprio and she will start the process. I hope you guys got pictures. The last thing we need is for them to accuse us of mistreatment."

The door opens and Ava enters followed by the rest of the family. "Dey have my brovers." She walks over to Brandon. "Daddy."

"I hope you guys are hungry. I made mango crepes today." Nathaniel pushed a tray in.

"Are you sure you cannot work in the castle Nathaniel, you are spoiling us." Jasmine says as her parents each pick up a boy.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 18th March 2017, 8:14 pm

“But I want to marry Lee Lee too. We both can't marry her and you know it.” Jonathon said pointing at his brother.

“Boy's, don't argue over Leigh Anne now. She can't marry both of you and you know it so maybe you should marry someone else your age when you get older.” Serena said.

The boys just looked at each other and shook their heads. “Those other girls just aren't like Leigh Anne.” Samuel said.

~~

“The investigation team is working right now. I thought you would like to know now so I immediately came to report as soon as it was discovered.” The guard said. “As soon as the investigation is complete I will let you know and have the report ready for you.” He said.

Brandon dismissed the guard then. He took a seat on his bed and pulled Ava up with him. “I missed my little girl. They said we could be released after breakfast today.” He said happily.

Levi was handing out plates to everyone and handed out one to Brandon and one to Ava. “Be careful Ava.” He said.

Berenson looked at the others. “I heard someone was found dead this morning. Are you proud of yourselves?”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 18th March 2017, 8:29 pm

Nathaniel narrow his eyes. "I hope you aren't blaming us. We only gave him the same treatment he gave Jasmine."

Madeline cuddles Tareq. "You guys should not have been down there in the first place. There is nothing we can do about it now."

"It is too late to contact the Corinth team. Maybe we can intercept them in Rosario. I will send a coded message to them." Jasmine gets a piece of paper.

"Eat first, then send the message." Levi encourages her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am sure you will find another woman when you get old enough." Thomas tells them.

They arrive at a city and the carriage slows down. The guards open the door. "We are stopping here for lunch."

"Let me pay for lunch. It is the least I can do for the carriage ride." Thomas insists. He looks at the boys. "Will you help me pick out some gifts for your cousins?"

"I am sure they will love to. However, I cannot allow you to pay. This is a diplomatic trip and will be reimbursed by the castle." Vincent answers.

"Can we get something for Ava too?" Jonathon asks.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top