GameStruck4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GameStruck4

Post by Goetia on 19th April 2018, 12:42 am

Based on the Twitter trend of the same name, all you have to do is post 4 video games that help define who you are. They can be games that shaped your interests, relationships, inspirations, personality, etc. so long as you have a personal connection to them and you post 4! Feel free to post a screen-cap of each game or a picture the game's boxart. You can also post why you picked the 4 games in your list, but if you would like to leave that for others to figure out, please do so Smile

To start, here's my list, in no particular order:
Gran Turismo 2:
Mega Man X6:
Bloodborne:
Yume Nikki:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Thats now hoy woyu blow up a internet
This is how you blow up a internte"

-Goeta 2018

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Re: GameStruck4

Post by RadioTanuki on 19th April 2018, 11:55 pm

Okay, I'm gonna TRY to mix this up a bit... there are a LOT of games that have shaped me... so just 4??

but yeahhh.... this list is gonna be nintendo heavy, as I was raised on it, via handed-down consoles and going to friends houses who had them until well, I finally discovered, and really got into playstation stuff as well years later... just so this isn't ALL Nintendo, I'm gonna add my first, and FAVORITE indie game... yes I like cute characters... xD

Anyway, all these games had a HUGE impact on me growing up, and I still love them all to this day:

POKEMON YELLOW:

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE WINDWAKER:

PAPER MARIO: THE THOUSAND YEAR DOOR:

CAVE STORY:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RadioTanuki
Designer

Highly Animated

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum