Hikari's Art

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hikari's Art

Post by HikariKuragari on 27th April 2011, 9:43 pm

Hello~ Okay i've been working on Kitaka's from Force User Rp for a while now. So here peoples ! Hope you guys like it cause I don't draw offen O_O.... Oh and the skin could have been better, but I didn't have enough choice of colors to alternate better so yeah xD...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Hikari's Art

Post by Holsety on 27th April 2011, 9:45 pm

She's very pretty! I love the hair and eyes! :3

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th April 2011, 9:48 pm

Sweet! She is beautiful!!!

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 27th April 2011, 9:50 pm

To twi : Thanks lol and yeah I love them too ! Even if the hairs were a pain to color cause I had to keep mixing 2 blue and the black together to have the good color xD....

To xeno : thank you =3

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 28th April 2011, 12:12 am

Pretty!!! Love the hair and eyes!!! Also...excellent coloring!

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 28th April 2011, 12:28 am

Thanks I worked hard on the colors haha !

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 28th April 2011, 9:16 am

Very nice work! The hair and the eyes complement each other well, and the skin tone you used is good. You're quite an artist. ^^

Avatar, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 28th April 2011, 2:32 pm

Haha thanks although like I said I don't draw offen XD...buuut this rp addiction will probably make me wanna do more pfff. *Hopes she'll be able to make what she have in head and is laughing in advance about it*

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17th May 2011, 10:05 pm

For not really having what you needed this is pretty good. I really like how you did her eyes the best. When drawing a face I always find it easier to draw the head shape first then draw the lines for the eyes, nose and mouth to line up. It might help you a little when trying this. Over all though this isn't a bad piece. I hope to see more in the future

~Uki

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 17th May 2011, 10:19 pm

Haha thanks, and I did draw a head and the lines and all before that haha. I'm quite happy with the eyes myself as well, even if they give me a hard time at first =p

And yes there shall be more, eventually ! ^^

Other then that in this section I thought maybe I could bring up cosplay pictures made by me as well, since like it's art too ^^

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17th May 2011, 10:21 pm

Oh that would be great I'd love to see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 17th May 2011, 10:23 pm

Haha alright then I shall do that after my next convention lol !

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17th May 2011, 10:31 pm

oh goodie sounds like fun

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 17th May 2011, 10:34 pm

Hahaha yes, although i'm more calm on goodies purchases now XD....

Convention is not this week end but the next one i'm so exited ! Anyways after it i'll run trough the cosplay pictures I have to show you guys ^^

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17th May 2011, 10:51 pm

oh yes I can't wait!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 4th March 2012, 3:56 pm

Well I've given an attempt on drawing Alyssa from Mancer RP although it's still far from done here's the thing lol.

This is Bobette who's been helping me with proportions xD

Full view of her, like I said, far from being done haha

A small close up.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 1st February 2013, 8:31 pm

I'll soon get into cosplay making again, so expect nice updates over here ! My next project is Toph Bei Fong !!!

I'll probably start next week and I can't wait. Other then this project I'm also gonna do Rebecca from Resident Evil, except that I'll try to find the pieces for this one and modify them. Anyhow I will post process pictures when I start, gonna keep me motivated. Don't be shy to kick me in the butt if I procastinate on them too much ! XD

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 2nd October 2013, 11:08 pm

You should draw more often! It's great! o:

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

https://www.instagram.com/art_byannie/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 2nd October 2013, 11:08 pm

I'm looking forward to see you draw Toph Bei Fong. o:

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 3rd October 2013, 3:09 pm

Well the project is more then drawing, it's actually the cosplay, but erm... been pushed for next year, trying to arrive with it for my convention in january !

And about the drawings thanks ! I'll try and draw more, only with the many hobbies I have it's hard to fit in more of them haha.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pachirisu71 on 6th October 2013, 1:31 pm

Woah! Cosplay is awesome, you're so cool!

claims:
Blink
Pachirisu71

smolness

Back to top Go down

Post by HikariKuragari on 3rd November 2013, 4:58 pm

Well since the entries for the halloween contest were removed, not reposted anywhere and that some may not even have gotten the chance to look at them, well I thought I would post mine here.

Hope you guys like it =) ;

Prologue
In the year of 2223, the earth population had quite decreased due to multiple environmental catastrophe caused by the own demise humans had brought upon them. Many large city look like they are almost abandoned and are full of vegetation as many of them have been victims to those catastrophe. There is a few cities however that survived those catastrophe and still have electricity and such, however those city also have problems of too large density of people. They are still the safest city to be in as these came together and build up structures around the city to try and protect them from future catastrophe. There is one however that many cannot understand nor see... the fact that the planet is becoming more and more unstable, other realms are intercrossing with it. Multiple mysterious accident happened because of these and nobody seem to really know why this would happen in their so called protected city.

There is but one agency called the Spirits Guardians that have been checking those phenomenon quite closely, some of them being able to experience entering into those other realm due to some power they received, being affected by the constant waves of those realms appearing. We call those the Spiritual Vessels as they seem to become a completely other person when changing forms in those realms. The crossing realms zones are called the Regnum Periculosa, some only call them the cross zones however. The vessels job is to eliminate whatever is causing the anomaly and bring the realm back to peace, closing it behind them. However scars from the battle fought in these realms are often affecting the real world on the moment of release and leaving battle scars on the ground.

As of now in 2234, the Regnum Periculosa are growing in numbers and it is harder to silence those completely. No one knows what may happen if those zones would take over the real world, but judging from what the vessels have written into their reports of what they see everyday... It wouldn't be good.

Mai 18 2234

Footsteps echoed in the street of this late evening as a young lady proceeded her ways in the city of Montreal. Her mid-long black hairs were flying in the wind along with the small braids she had made in the front on each side, her bangs would stop right over her eyebrows, however her left eye was covered with an eye patch. Dressed in a dark dressed that almost would match the colors of this cloudy and dark evening where no moon could be seen, Ellya was almost at her destination. Lights around the area were flashing as if a ghost was within those. Condo buildings coming in sight, she could see the orange bricks stand out a little bit even in the colors of the night, there was two buildings one facing the other with a large opening between the two that was used mostly for parking and backyard.

''Mirage.... Almost at destination. Entering zero zone in thirty seconds. '' Ellya said into the communication device as she was almost in the backyard made mostly of asphalt with a few areas of grass. Zero zones are named this way as communication devices are impossible to use in those areas as these are really close to the Regnum Periculosa. Finally coming to a stop, she raise her hand in front of her with her index forward only to slowly enter it through the Cross zone. Pulse were seen around her hand when she entered it into the zone, almost looking as if it was a force field made of water. ''Angelus Lapsis.'' To these words the realm absorbed her, the environment and her own appearance changing drastically. The sky had became a bright orange sunset, the two condo buildings were the only buildings around her, but their appearance were much darker... they were half destroyed with blood over the walls and what was the ground was flooded by a good feet of water. Her hairs became much longer, the side of her blue eye that wasn't covered becoming white and the eye patch on the other disappearing to reveal a red eye. The dress that was originally ending a bit before the knee extended to the ankle level, her shoes becoming long armored boots, an armor also appeared on her chest as well as gauntlet. The armor and the dress had more white on the black hair side and more black on the white hair side. As the details of colors went down the dress, the black and white would become equal. Pointy teeth appeared as well as claws and as the final touch, two swords appeared. One that seemed to be made of silver in the hand of the black hair side and a black on the white hair side. The final touch were her two angel wings that came out of her back, except their color were matching the hairs and their appropriate side.

''About forty lost souls detected.'' Mirage said, being now in her other form. Those lost souls were what they called the monsters of those cross zones, because most of the time it was humanoid monsters. This time however the sight was quite shocking, nothing Mirage had never seen however. These were people with either missing part or grave injuries changing with time to some kind of scaled appearance version of those bodies. They almost looking like zombie lizards, Mirage was surrounded by them, all looking at her.

Whispers could be heard from these who started to advance. The nightmare of their death and wounds haunting them. One had started to move in her direction, at first glanced it seemed to just be one of those scales monsters, but when looking closer you could actually see the body of a human woman, missing half of her chest. Her legs didn't seem right either, as if they were broken. ''I...can't move.... somebody... help me..... Aaaaaaaaaah !'' The scream had transformed into a ear piercing roar of a beast. All of them closed fast on her till as one was about to get her she flew in the air, water splashing on the monsters. ''Tch.'' With a face of annoyance she focus power. ''Oh light that reside with the holy gods, give me your power. May your souls be saved. '' With a slice of the white sword's power, a energy blade come down on those that had tried to get her first. Before she can even turn to do the next move however, one of them jump at her height. As she barely manage to block, she then notice the scar of her first attack was shining, but not from her energy, it seemed to be where the cross zone was. More of these lost souls came toward her way, giving her no choice, but to slice her way through.

''BERSERK! '' She screamed, power of darkness activating fully as she focused and sent the most powerful blast she could lend on the ground. Water splashed really high and what was a scar before would obviously be a small crater now. Moving through with the small amount of power she had left in her, she finally came to see it and slashed through closing the portal. The light coming from contact, purifying the creatures and closing it for good.

As she opened her eyes, everything was back to normal, aside from the crater she left in the ground. The troops would surely clean the mess and explain some kind of situation they made up to the police man when they would arrive. Not that she cared, wasn't her problem. Ellya walked away like it was nothing and went toward the meeting point. The abandoned olympic stadium.

''Finally the star of the vessels is here !'' Albert said turning back in her direction.

''Shut up Albert, so what's the status ?'' Ellya said in the most neutral attitude.

''Well nothing aside from that big bang you left behind you on the job !'' Albert replied, teasing her.

''Could you please concentrate on your job as well ?'' Ellya replied, slightly annoyed.

''Ah-ah... you're sooo boooring... But status short, we have a lot of work on our plate. Ah about time the others showed up !''

Albert said looking forward by the broken windows of the top floor, feeling the wind on his face as his companion arrived in the room into weird looking turning back to normal. They were all ready for the battle awaiting them as this night a greater lost soul had made its appearance. Walking toward their mission, the spiritual vessels fight have just begun.

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top