Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Kingdoms Registration

Post by JerriLeah7 on 25th November 2011, 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Three Kingdoms Role-Play
Manager: Leah7
Co-Manager: None

This role-play is going to be centered on two things: A fun plot and RP Improvement. In this role-play, each person will start out with a character that I create for them. This will help improve character development and character adaption skills. Over a little time, a sort of "transformation" will occur where each person will be able to use their own character that they create. Please note that this is a fantasy and survival style mixed RP.

The RP will consist of a medieval time period that consists of three kingdoms, three different cultures, and many fantasy/survival plot points. You will have plenty of time to adjust with your start character to the world around you before you use a character of your own creation.

This role-play will have several rules, including all of the rules that are mentioned in the RP Guidelines. If you haven't read them, read them before signing up. I want at least semi-literate posts, five to six sentences in the average post, and in paragraph style.

Additional Rules:

1) Do not ask me or my co-manager what's going to happen next.
2) When planning out your OC, make sure all weapons/accessories are approved by me.
3) When you have questions about the RP, feel free to text/call/PM/IM me with any questions you have, or post them via this thread.
4) If two people make a post near the same time and they conflict, make an effort to edit both posts, rather than forcing one person to replace theirs entirely. We all put a lot of effort in our posts.
5) If you have a problem with a character/Rper, contact the manager or co-manager. If you don't like either the manager or co-manager, this isn't the RP for you.
6) After you have been assigned a starting character/created your character, you must name an RPer in the role-play to use your character for you (if/when you become inactive in the RP) on your character layout. If you become inactive in the RP without having someone to use your character for you, I will move on without your character.
7) You may only have one character.

If you are interested in this RP and wish for me to assign a character to you, post here and tell me, as well as choose the gender that you want. The gender is the only choice that you will have in your starting character. Your original character that you create must have the same gender as your starting character, so please be sure you want the gender that you choose.

Thank you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click here to get started on GtR!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Kingdoms Registration

Post by JerriLeah7 on 11th December 2011, 11:56 am

Username: Mechanical Angel

Name: Unknown; generally called "Azure" or "Sapphire"

Kingdom: Inlantria/Brynom Border

Weapon(s): Blue chakras

Description: 5'6 with dyed, blue hair, blue eyes, always seen with blue clothing and blue makeup (including blue skin powder, giving her skin a blue tint).

Personality/Back Story: Azure is a twin--an identical twin. She is the daughter of an Inlantrian man and a Brynom warrior woman, both being eccentric people that are obsessed with "the unknown." As they are so sure that creating their children was a work of art that they named them after artists and titled them after colors. Unlike her sister, Azure has accepted her coloration as her identity and enjoys being linked with her eccentricity. She also has the tendency to zone out easily, for she has more time for her imagination than reality. She loves to write stories, sing, and paint. Despite her lack of wisdom and her short attention span, she is always a delight to others for her odd speech pattern and her unique story telling abilities.

Fun Azure Quotes: None

Username: lilygirl

Name: Unknown; usually called "Ruby" or "Scarlet"

Kingdom: Inlantria/Brynom Border

Weapon(s): Red Chakras

Description: 5'6 with dyed, red hair, red eyes, always seen with red clothing and red makeup (including red skin powder, giving her skin a red tint).

Personality/Back Story: Scarlet is a twin--an identical twin. She is the daughter of an Inlantrian man and a Brynom warrior woman, both being eccentric people that are obsessed with "the unknown." As they are so sure that creating their children was a work of art that they named them after artists and titled them after colors. Unlike her sister, Scarlet has tried her hardest to fit in in the past, but has been unable to do so. Though she has gone back to her usual odd self, she sometimes resents being such an oddball. She also has plenty of practice keeping her sister in check, so as to cause less trouble with 'outsiders.' She is very intelligent, very wise, and always doting towards her sister, envying her ability to be happy with herself.

Fun Scarlet Quotes: None

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4th January 2012, 7:03 pm

If possible, I would really like to join. Il take a male, please.

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 4th January 2012, 7:33 pm

Username: Terminal Reality

Name: Izaya Matsimurro

Kingdom: Brynom Kingdom Border, near the Middlan Mountains

Weapon(s): Sickle, Kama, Smoke Bombs, Explosives

Description: Black hair, Asian appearance, 5'7 with orange and blue eyes, slim build

Personality/Back Story: Izaya is an ever-cautious man, tending to over-plan on any important business matters. He over-plans due to a botched assignment that caused him to lose his life-partner/husband during his job, which is [CLASSIFIED]. He is now single, and though he enjoys the company of both men and women, he prefers men. His best plans are on the fly, though he is always the first to question his judgement. He is hardly flirty, very serious, and never takes a day for granted, appreciating the life given him. As a hermit in the mountains, he does not feel much need for interaction, nor does he speak unless he feels it is extremely necessary.

Fun Izaya Quote: "While short, life is a session of ambiguous guesses, at best. At worst, it's all about planning."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5th January 2012, 11:18 pm

Leah, I'm totally ready to get back into this. My old character perhaps? If not, then male.

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 6th January 2012, 1:28 pm

If you don't mind copy/pasting your old character over here, you may have him. =)

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6th January 2012, 1:48 pm

May i have a character please? This sounds like fun!

(...male...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 6th January 2012, 11:08 pm

Username: tmnsquirtle

Name: Cedric Violanti

Kingdom: Brynom

Weapon(s): Two-handed sword, Mace and Kite Shield

Description: Cedric is a short, stocky man, built like a tank and standing at only 5’6” tall. He has stringy blonde hair that goes down roughly to his ears, and which appears to be in permanent disarray. He has a somewhat wild appearance, and is always seen wearing some sort of leather armor or padding. He has a massive, ugly scar across the left side of his face, and can no longer see out of that eye. On top of that, he has a pronounced limp in his left leg.

Personality/Back Story: Back in Cedric’s glory days, he was an esteemed member of Brynom’s military, making it all the way up to colonel. It was in the middle of a skirmish in the Middlan Mountains that he fell from grace – Cedric suffered a crushing defeat in the mountains, and was injured so badly it was thought he wouldn’t live, or at least never fight again. He left the military and continued training on his own after his recovery, forcing himself back into fighting shape. Cedric is stubborn and hard-headed, and has difficulty compromising with other people, but his rough shell hides an honest, passionate man.

Fun Cedric Quotes: “Don’t think just cuz I’m inured I can’t beat you into next week!”
“Look here, kid, no one ever succeeded in anything important without workin at it first.”

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 7th January 2012, 12:06 am

asdfgha YESH.

Name: Naoya "The Tower" (Last Name Unknown to the Public)

Kingdom: Brynom Kingdom, ruled by King and Queen Syla in the midlands near the mountains. This Kingdom consists of many religions that work together under their rulers in good harmony, but usually leaning towards worshiping their ancestors.

Weapon(s): Buckler, Full Metal Kite Shield, Short Sword, Long Sword

Description: Dark brown hair and beard, green eyes, with a muscular build and is 6'7 tall with an arm span of four. He is usually seen in blue and red full plate armor. His kite shield is emblazoned with a blue and red crest with two lions facing away from each other.

Personality/Back Story: A loyal and powerful member of the Brynom Military, "The Tower" is a mighty Paladin who fights for his Kingdom, his King and Queen, and his Deity. He is one of the last, few, remaining Paladins in the Three Kingdoms and fights for honor, justice, and righteousness. A strong believer in his Deity, who uses magic, he believes that magic is a precious thing, and as such, he does not discriminate any Arijian, whether they are "tame" or "wild." Naoya a "God fearing," valiant man who fights for his morals, fights for the weak, and protects the innocent. Though he does not quite fit in due to his religious tendencies, he is still quite respected in the mercenary world. Unfortunately, he is sometimes limited on his traveling at night, as he is extremely afraid of the dark.

Fun Naoya Quotes: "In the name of honour, fight me!"
"...but it's so dark down there! I won't go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirron on 11th January 2012, 11:32 am

Can i join as a male character as well please

Claims :

Co-Claims : Xenolion
Phirron

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2