Echoes of Celetia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Echoes of Celetia

Post by HikariKuragari on 29th April 2012, 6:17 pm

Like said into the description, this is an rp that will be between me and phoenix only. ;D

Will be starting up as soon as both character are made and ready to go ! 8D

And here is my character :

Name : Kara Reeden

Race: Human

Appearance:

She is 5’4’’ tall and have a slim build, one of a completely normal girl. The facial appearance is like shown into the picture. As for the clothing, often is in some classy student clothes that could be looking like some uniform, however it’s not really the case.

Personality: Gentle, likes to help others, only sometimes it can get her into some trouble. Doesn’t like violence and think talking is far more efficient then violence.

Weapon & Abilities: None really, for now ;D.

Backstory: Kara grew up as a normal girl with both of her parents. Only her dad being often occupied with late work, it was mostly her mother that took care of her. She is currently studying in arts at some college near her home. Although, what is about to happen may very well change many things in her peaceful life.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Echoes of Celetia

Post by EphPhoenix on 30th April 2012, 7:21 am

Name: Everest

Race: Human (maybe XD)

Appearance: Gray-green eyes, wild, unkempt, sandy-brown hair, 6'0, lean build. Wears a dark green fedora, jacket without his arms in the sleeves, and pants with dark brown, ankle-high boots.

Personality: Mischievous and playful, he and trouble are fast-friends

Weapon and abilities: Good question

Backstory: Not much is known about this guy other than that in the dream world Kara keeps visiting, she sees him a lot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Avi and Sig set made by the awesome Skylar! Thank you so much!

I claim:
Spoiler:
Tamaki Kawazoe and Kirino Chiba from Bamboo Blade
Kana Minami from Minami-Ke!
Aika from Skies of Arcadia ^_^
EphPhoenix

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top