xenolion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xenolion

Post by xenolion on 24th June 2012, 1:30 pm

xenolion at your service here.  I was one of Leah’s recruits, although I have known her for years before coming to this site.

I was brand new to rping.  Here I not only found a home, but a creative outlet.  Little did I know that I would become a mod.  It is my first time becoming a mod, and so far I love it.  I love helping the people find their way around.  Answering members questions, and keeping GtR a place that everyone will enjoy.

A little about me well they pay me to be a customer service rep.  I am a wife and a mom, kirbymaster is my little girl.  I am a huge Voltron fan and like to play videogames, primarily RPG’s.  I also like to travel, when the funds permit.  I have three cats and 1 guinea pig at the moment.

I so cannot wait to rp with each and every one of you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: xenolion

Post by HikariKuragari on 24th June 2012, 7:48 pm

So far I truly did like to rp with you, we might have some frictions now and then, but that doesn't mean I don't like you ! Quite in the contrary I enjoy talking and rping with you and I hope to do it for quite some time yet !

You're always so overly active that some have trouble to keep with, but that show that you can write what you have in mind fast and well. Which is a good trait to have as a rper. As for the hardwork you put on as a staff, continue to do your best everyday xeno ! We love you !! *give brownies* In return of those you give in intro posts of others !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Set made by me ;D
My claims;
Spoiler:
I claimed Conlaodh from Force User Roleplay,  Bartholomew Fatima from Xenogears, Link from LoZ, Erza from Fairy tail and Kallo from The guild RP. I co-claimed Leah7 & LadyTwi.
HikariKuragari
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top