Religious Reign

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religious Reign

Post by xenolion on 15th September 2012, 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Hialeah wakes up as the sunlight filters her room. She rises from her bed and gets ready for the day. Dressed in her robes she goes to the chapel and sets it up for the daily services. “Good morning Father,” She bows politely greeting the priest as he walks in. She is just setting up the candles.

“Good morning Lady Hialeah, I hope Sagia blessed your sleep.” The priest responds placing the book on the altar.

“I slept well, thank you Father, may Sagia bless you.” Hialeah replies as the finishes up. She bows in front of the altar and to the priest before leaving the chapel. Her next destination is the chapel gardens. What started off as a simple plot to keep Hialeah busy as a child, has grown to a full scale garden. The priests encouraged Hialeah’s green thumb and because of her the fruits and vegetables produced by the chapel are known throughout the city.

Hialeah sings as she tends her gardens. Her beautiful mezzo-soprano voice drifts through the gardens. The priests do not push for her to be in the church choir though. It is like they do not want her to perform in front of anyone. It is a beautiful sunny morning as the works on pulling the weeds and watering the gardens.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Religious Reign

Post by JerriLeah7 on 16th December 2012, 9:11 pm

Nisa smiles, getting dressed in her most appropriate attire, albeit the only appropriate attire that she happens to own...a rather bland dress that spoke of a drab style of living, in her own opinion.

She laughs at her sister's impatience, a fire of her own excitement in her eyes. She grins widely, taking her sister's hand and sneaking down the floor to get by the still-sleeping uncles as they try not to wake them.

As they reach out to the yard, the spring nearby filling their ears with the water's sounds of nature, Nisa's sense of adventure kicks in, giggling issuing forth as she moves to the stables happily. She has a mischievous glean in her eyes as she begins to saddle one of the horses.

"Let's do this." She says just above a whisper, "Let's become whole again. A full family!" Nisa doesn't care how this day goes--she is happy just to spend a day with and for her long-lost sister. It doesn't matter that she may not accept them--or even like them. She only cares that now, she has a chance to reach out, and that's more than she could have ever hoped for.

As they move up towards they city, riding into the morning air, which is rather chilly today, especially with the strong winds of a horse ride, she is still smiling as they near the building of the church that she so despises within. All of her childhood, from the moment she had learned of what had happened to her sister, she had learned of their ways, their values, beliefs, and religious practices. All the more to blend in with them, She thinks to herself, So that I may take back from them what is rightfully mine.

Click here to get started on GtR!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 17th December 2012, 5:27 am

The Cardinal greets the young ladies in the courtyard. “It is wonderful to see you today. We have a little bit of time before the morning service. Hialeah has the day off, so of course she is in the gardens. Here, I will take you to her.” The Cardinal leads the sisters around back. As they approach the gardens a beautiful voice is heard. He gets a soft smile on his face and turns to the sisters. “Isn’t it beautiful? It is like she’s been blessed by Sagia herself. Before she came it was just a simple vegetable plot, but she transformed it into a full blown garden. Stay here and I will announce you.” He whispers to them.

The cardinal comes out into the open. “Hialeah my child, didn’t I tell you to take today off?”

Hialeah stiffens for a moment before turning. A bright smile comes to her face when she sees the Cardinal. She quickly looks around, and upon seeing no one else, she gives him a hug. “Father, I know you did, and that is why I am here instead of the temple.” She holds up a satchel. “I was gathering seeds to start the garden at my new destination.”

“Always thinking Hialeah, well I have to get back to the temple, but I have some people here to see you.” He motions to the other girls. “Take a few moments to get acquainted then come to the chapel. We have to get you installed as a Priestess.”

Hialeah was wondering who the guests were and looks over to where he is pointing. Her face changing to a puzzled expression only briefly upon seeing the girls. She almost didn’t recognize them because they looked so different. She studies them as the Cardinal left. Maybe she was wrong about them, maybe they are entertainers, dressing like that solely for others enjoyment. They did seem to liked the girls dancing and singing. Hialeah approaches them. “Welcome to the Temple gardens, I am Hialeah. Sorry, but I didn’t catch your names yesterday. We have a little time before the morning service. Would you like a tour of the gardens?”

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th December 2012, 8:50 pm

Maria smiles as she dances along with her sister in her more modest clothing. She can’t stand the church seeing as all the hate she has ever known has come from them. They are the ones who broke her family up. Now who was being the hateful ones? Here her sister was so close to them and she didn’t even know who she really was. How ignorant and forgetful of the church to not think before letting them in to see her. Did they not even suspect anything?

She looked at the priestess and smiled. “I believe me and my sister would love a tour of your wonderful church. You can show us everything about this wonderful place.” She said. She was lying though her teeth and knew it, but she wanted to know more about her. Maybe if they walked around and talked, they could get her to open up and talk. “Tell me me’lm, this is a wonderful garden. Did you do this all by yourself?”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 27th December 2012, 10:51 am

"I am Nisa," She introduces herself, "And this is my lovely sister, Maria. Please, won't you show us your favorite places? I'd like to most know what is dearest to you."

She hesitates, knowing that this must sound strange. After all, she wants to get to know her own sister. "I-it is because I wish to get to know your tastes and passions. So that we can better shape our performance to your preference, rather than that of our usual shows.

After all, this particular occasion is deserving of special attention, and is of a more...delicate and holy matter. We do not want this performance to be anything like the usual stuff that we have to do. I'm sure you understand."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th December 2012, 3:41 pm

Hialeah nods to the sisters. “Lady Nisa you are standing in my favorite spot. Lady Maria, the other Priests say that I was blessed by Sagia herself with my gardening abilities. I think it was because none of them took the time. Gardening is easy. You just provide water, soil, pull out the weeds, and Sagia takes care of the rest.” She leads the sisters to a tree. “This is the Hialeah tree. It was planted on the day I was found on the steps of the church.” She sighs as she looks around. “I am going to miss the garden, but I will be able to make one at the new church.”

Hialeah’s eyes brighten. “I cannot believe I am going to have my own church, and tomorrow is my birthday too. I truly have been blessed by Sagia. However, I must beg for your forgiveness. I saw your performance yesterday, and I was quick to judge you.” She turns her attention to Nisa. “I must apologize to you especially to you. I was rude and unkind to you. I am a bit naïve to outside entertainment. Yesterday was the first day I was in the city without the priests’ supervision. Please forgive me.” Hialeah bows to the sisters.

She stands up straight. “I wish I can tell you more about the garden, but the service will start soon. I hope you are going to stay. I am going to be officially installed as a priestess. I will have to sit with the other temple staff, or I would happily sit with you. I love to show visitors the wonders of Sagia.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 1st January 2013, 8:13 pm

Maria looks at Hialeah and smiles. She then looks at Nisa and grins. She would have to take a look around the temple while the service was going on. No one would ever know one lady was missing who wasn’t usually there anyways. “I am certain that any garden you touch will glow with Sagia’s grace. You are truly a wonderful person.” Maria says as she curtsies to her. She looks at Nisa.

“I am certain if we attend the service we may learn something very valuable this day. Come, let us attend.” She said as she leaned in close to Nisa as Hialeah led them to the chapel. “I am going to take a look around.” She said in a whisper only that Nisa could hear.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 5th January 2013, 11:35 am

Nisa nods her head to her sister as she carefully moves up with her other sister, with means to somewhat distract her after a bit.

"Very well, lead on with where this shall take place." Nisa states excitedly, "I simply cannot wait. I may very well attend your church, once you have become a full Priestess there. I would very much enjoy attending your church if you take as good care of it there as you do here."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 5th January 2013, 12:38 pm

Hialeah looks at Nisa with an odd expression. “I have no idea where the church is. If you are truly interested in attending a Sagian church this one is the best. Come and see what I mean.”

Hialeah leads the two ladies to the temple entrance. She is not paying attention to them as the talk behind. As soon as Hialeah walks into the temple there is a buzz going around. The Pope is here! He rarely visits the parishes. She shows the young ladies where the congregation sits. “You can sit anywhere here. You will find the books in the pews so you can follow the order of the service. If you need any help, please ask a parishioner. They will be more than happy to help.” Hialeah walks up to the front and looks over at Philip as she sits next to him. “I cannot believe that you are going to be installed by the Pope.”

Hialeah’s heart skips a beat, she cannot believe it. The honor of being installed by the Pope. She goes through the motions of the service. The Pope stands in front of the congregation. “Ladies and Gentleman, as you all may know we are expanding the Sagian church. We did not know who to lead this new congregation until Cardinal Jameson suggested Hialeah Makua. Hialeah has been a blessing ever since she was left at our doorstep. Every day since then she was brought up in the path of Sagia. Today her training is over. Hialeah, my child, please rise and approach the altar.”

Hialeah stands and walks over to the center of the altar area. She then kneels on the pillow in front of him and lowers her head slightly. The Pope places his hand on her head. “Hialeah Makua, do you promise to uphold the laws of the church, to be an example of Sagian etiquette, to be a leader to your congregation, and to lead them down the path of righteousness? If so say I will.”

Hialeah states loudly “I will.”

The pope turns and takes an elegant pitcher of oil. He pours it sparingly on her head. “I anoint thee, Hialeah Makua, a Priestess of Sagia. May she bless you in your path of righteousness.” The Pope helps Hialeah to stand. “We now will bestow upon you symbols of your new station.” He turns and takes a necklace off the altar. He kisses it and places it around her neck. “The Sagian crest, proof to all of your Priestesshood, may you wear it proudly.” He gestures to the Cardinal who brings over new robes. Hialeah removes her old ones as he replaces them with the new.

Hialeah kisses the Pope’s ring before facing the congregation again. “I now present to all of you Sagia’s newest Priestess Hialeah Makua. I do believe there will be a celebration later on today. Please come and honor this blessed event.”

Hialeah was about to sit down in her seat when the Pope invites her to sit next to him. The service continues and when it was time to sing the praises the Pope instructs Hialeah to do it. She stands in front of the congregations and begins to chant in her beautiful mezzo soprano voice. The service ends shortly after that. She walks with the Cardinal and Pope and greets the parishioners as they leave the temple. She accepts their compliments gracefully and humbly.

Kevin approaches the trio, he greets the Cardinal and Pope. When he gets to Hialeah he takes her hand and kisses it. “Congratulations Hialeah, you are most deserving of this position.” Hialeah can feel her heart flutter when he looks her in the eyes. He leans in to kiss her cheek when the Cardinal coughs. The Cardinal looks at the Pope and they nod. They have a surprised for Hialeah at the celebration tonight.

After most of the people have left, the Cardinal sees the two young ladies. He leads Hialeah over to them. “I am going to be busy with the Pope for most of the afternoon. I know you wanted to customize your performance for Hialeah, so please go out and spend some time with her. Be back by the fourth bell.”

Hialeah bows at the Cardinal before turning to the ladies. “Please come with me so I can freshen up a little.” She pats her head. “I think I still have some oil in my hair.” She takes the ladies to her room. “Please wait here, I shall only be a little while.” She takes off her necklace and puts it on the dresser and hangs the robe in the closet before grabbing a dress. It is a modest green dress that will look good on her. “I thank you for your patience, I won’t be long.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 9th January 2013, 1:19 pm

Maria doesn’t get a chance to get out of the congregation seeing as there are so many priests and priestesses there. There are so many at each entrance greeting others as they come in to the building. Maria grinds her teeth as she knows she will not be able to get in or out without some sort of detection. She sighs and waits knowing that when the time came she would be able to pounce.

The ceremony begins and Maria sits beside Nisa. They watch as the pope does his thing. Maria could throw up. She cannot believe this big lug would even come here for such a small ceremony and perform it himself. Maybe it was because it was Hialeah and there was a story behind it. The more she looked at the pope the more she wanted to scream at him. How dare a man or any group of people make their god to be the best and put all others down? How dare they go against her people and the way she lives? She could spit on him.

When the ceremony is completed, they are greeted by the pope and the other cardinal. She watches as the prince then greets her and sees that Hialeah must have some feelings for him. She nudges her sister and then watches as the cardinal ruins the moment for them. What an asshole. She then goes with Hialeah and Nisa to her room. She leaves them there alone and then goes to shower.

“Nisa, now is our chance to look around. Iah know It’s doubtful that weh find anything, but who knows.” She said as she began to look around the room. She was careful of how she touched things and making sure to put them back in the places she found them. She did not want Hialeah to know that they had been looking around.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 19th January 2013, 12:12 pm

Nisa stands there, bored. She has no interest in looking around--the whole place is boring. She cannot stand the blandness of the entire building. However, she just shrugs it off and shows interest in her sister's interest in the place. She does want to get to know her, after all.

"You seem so comfortable and...quaint." She says neutrally, placing her reservations aside, "I am glad that you are happy, at least. So many are out in the streets and alone with no blessings such as simplicities."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 24th January 2013, 7:56 pm

Maria searches around the room looking for items that might interest her in Hialeah's past. She doesn't find much that interests her. She does however find a picture of Hialeah as a child standing beside the now cardinal. She scowls as this should have been a gypsy family portrait of their family. Hialeah's childhood must have been full of boredom unlike Nisa and her own childhood. She puts the picture back after sighing gently as silent anger towards the church upset her.

Maria then found the bracelet that she was certain had come from someone who cared. She had seen this before. At least she thought. Was this not the bracelet that she had seen on her arm the day before when she was with the prince? She left it there and searched a little more. The room was so dull and boring though, there really wasn't anything fascinating to see. She sat down with her sister Nisa and sighed.

"There is nothing here that interests me much." she said. She laid back on Hialeah's bed.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 28th January 2013, 3:26 pm

Hialeah looks at Nisa as she stands at the door before leaving. "I am quite fortunate indeed, I have no family left here on the temple stairs when I was just a baby. Here at least I have my own room and have been brought up in the ways of Sagia. I shudder when I think how I could have ended up."

She then leaves the two and proceeds to the ladies bathing area. She takes her bath and puts her hair up in a tight braid. The dress she wears is a simple hunter green one that goes to the floor. It has a modest scooped neckline. The only decoration is the gold colored rope belt that hangs on her waist.

She returns to the room and smiles at the other two. "I hope you weren't waiting too long. I guess I am in your capable hands this afternoon. What can I do to help with your performance?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 21st February 2013, 12:24 pm

Nisa's blood boils as she hears the girls story of how she ended up in the hands of Sagia, the ever great Goddess. Right. Yeah. She tries to calm herself as the sister moves out to bathe, looking over at Maria with a blank expression that hinted of irritation.

When she returns, however, Nisa is back to smiling. "First, we'd like to know your taste in music. Taste in dancing. I am hoping you don't want us to do for you as we do for those out in the streets. Don't get me wrong, it makes a fine living, but let's face it--that is hardly your taste or style."

Nisa chuckles at this last, gesturing to the plain, simplistic room as her example of her style, but not in an insulting way.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2013, 1:08 pm

Maria could not stand the sob story that Hialeah was telling them. Great goddess indeed, what goddess would separate a loving family and oppress her people that she created? Only the ignorant would continue to think that. Either this woman was blinded by the facts of the true world or she did not care. She could only shake her head.

“I agree with Nisa. I believe that the style of dancing we use on the streets is not the style that Sagia would approve of here in the church. It works for a way of living, but it does not always appease the goddess. You live a life of simplicity and maybe a less vulgar dance would be better.” She said. “I am certain we have some nice dresses that we can use to dance in that would be better suited for this right Nisa?”

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 21st February 2013, 1:45 pm

Hialeah returns Nisa's smile. She looks around her room, and for the first time in her life suddenly feels embarrassed. Here are two women who have obviously lived a full life. While they do seem genuinely concerned about her, it made her realize how sheltered she has been.

She looks down at the floor, her hands playing nervously with the rope along her waist. Her voice is soft when she finally does speak. "I don't dance, and the only music I know about it what plays in the church. I know how this must sound to people like you but my life is a simple one. It is a good life though, better than most orphans."

There is a knock on the door. Hialeah answers the door to the Cardinal on the other side. "Thank Sagia you are still here, I just wanted to inform you that per the Pope's request the celebration will not be held at the temple. Instead it is going to be held in the Grand Theater building just outside the Castle." He places his hand on Hialeah's shoulder. "I don't have to tell you what an honor this is, why don't you ladies check it out. I have to run, but I wanted to tell you the good news."

The Cardinal was gone as quickly as he came. Hialeah walks over to her bed, stunned by the news. She has a puzzled serious expression on her face. Why is the pope so interested in a lowly priestess like herself? Maybe it is the Cardinal's doing? She will have to thank him for this.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 21st February 2013, 3:49 pm

"Holy crap." Nisa says, "Congratulations! That's big news! Much better than we expected! Would you like explore the new place? We could go out with you, if you'd like."

Nisa's head starts running with all of the implications of this. This could definitely complicate how they will pull her towards the truth...but it could still be possible, at least.

"In fact, we could make a day of it, for whatever free time you have. Show you the sights."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st February 2013, 6:52 pm

Maria claps her hands and agrees with Nisa. “Oh this is wonderful news. The place is a wonderful where they will hold the celebration. I don’t know if you have been there or not before but I love it.” she said.

“Come on, we could go there now if you have the time melm. Would you like to go?” she asked. She wondered what Nisa had on her mind. At least they wouldn’t have to dance in the temple. Being there always gave her the creeps and she hated it. At least at the theater they had a proper stage and the celebration would be better there.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 22nd February 2013, 6:13 am

Hialeah is conflicted. She's only been past the Grand Theater, never inside. That was the few times she's been to the castle. The other ladies seem to be eager to take her there. But why is she suddenly encouraged to go into the city? A smile slowly appears on her face. "Well he did say to check it out, and they did relieve me of my duties. I say let's go. Just let me grab a few things." She goes over to her drawer and takes out a money pouch. She attaches it to her belt for safe keeping. "There I am ready. I have only been past the Theater, never inside Ms. Maria."

She stands up and walks to the door. "Do we need to gather the other two guys in your troupe? I am sure they would like to see the Theatre too?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 27th February 2013, 8:13 pm

Nisa is now excited. "Oh, no. They did not come with us, today. Our uncles sleep in...it is difficult to wake them at a reasonable time and when they finally do wake up, it still takes them forever to actually be productive."

She waits for the lady to lead them from the temple before taking the lead on her own towards their caravan. "Would you mind going by our caravan? We could also, walk, if you'd prefer. You're going to love the theatre!"

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 28th February 2013, 10:48 am

Hialeah stands behind the sisters. "So those two men are family, that must be nice. Is your caravan where you store the items for your plays? If it is then it would be prudent to get it first. That way you guys can set things up and would not make a second trip. However that decision is yours to make. If you want to go to the Theatre first, then we will go there first. I don't want to be a burden for anyone." She looks around feeling awkward about being outside the temple without an escort.

Hialeah was curious about the ladies parents, but it is rude to ask strangers about their private lives. Especially considering they may not see each other after the celebration.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 4th March 2013, 7:02 pm

Maria smiles as Hialeah asks about their uncles. “Aye, tha wagon is on tha way lass. Iah would think that weh could stop on our way and have no problems while weh are there.” She said smiling.

“The theater is grand on tha inside, never like ya seen before.” Maria said as Nisa began to lead the way. They walk out into the city streets and Maria has to admit to herself that she feels free again. How the inside of that dratted church made her feel. She had spent too much time in there and hated every minute of it. She twirled around and took a deep breath as the sun shone down upon them.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 7th March 2013, 9:17 pm

As they make their way to the carriage, it isn't long before the girls are riding their way to the Theatre. The ride isn't too long, and as they wait to reach their destination, they talk about different shows that they have done, as well as different props that they have used.

In fact, Nisa cannot help but slip in smaller details of their lives and of how sweet their Uncles are--she wants this girl to see how blessed they are, because in the end, she will have that choice to be just as blessed if she believes them.

When the reach the doors of the great building, they enter with giggles and hushed whispers, or at least the two sisters do, and a dark figure notices their entry immediately. However, as all mysteries, this one must wait to be revealed.

Nisa has the odd feeling in the back of her neck, as if she is being watched, but she shrugs it off almost instantly from her excitement as she begins to give her newest sister a grand tour of something quite beautiful--the performance stage and much, much more.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 7th March 2013, 10:00 pm

Hialeah walks with the actresses to their carriage. They ride it back to theater. Hialeah listens to them talk about the different shows and props. They also talk about their uncles. Hialeah could not help but feel a twinge of jealousy. “It must be nice to be with your family. Your uncles sound like quite the characters.” She looks out as they approach the Grand Theater.

Hialeah follows the sisters as they enter. She looks around trying to absorb everything. She could not help but gasp as she looks around. She cannot believe they are having a celebration for her...a simple priestess...in here. “Oh Goddess, this is too much for me.” The theater is decorated in plush reds with dark woods and gold colored trim. It has to be gold colored right?

“I don't think I have ever seen anything to opulent in my life. I wonder why they are having the celebration here instead of at the temple? It must be because of the Pope. You guys should feel honored to have met him. There is a lot of faithful people who haven't.” Hialeah explains as she looks around in awe. She doesn't even register anyone in she shadows.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 9th March 2013, 8:15 pm

Maria is laughing and between she and Nisa, they are telling Hialeah about their life that they lead. She knows it must sound delicious to Hialeah seeing as all she knows is the church. How dare the so called goddess keep her from the life she deserves to have.

They get to the theater and the hairs on the back of Maria’s neck rise. She looks around hiding what she is feeling as well as any actress. She gets close to Nisa so that only she can hear her. “Ya feel that lass? It is not the wee pretty feeling I had earlier.” She whispered.

They look around at the wonderful theater and Maria walks over to Hialeah. She puts on a mock surprised look like she is excited for meeting the pope even though she could care less. For all she cared she could have spit on him. “Aye! It was a pleasure to meet him lass! Iah ‘ave never been more honored in mah life!”

“Tell meh, why is it that so few get ta meet tha pope? Iah would assume that a man of his stature would want tha people ta know ‘im.” She said.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 10th March 2013, 3:30 pm

The empty room, surprisingly dimly lit, though not needed for any preparations for the upcoming event, is silent except for their words. Maria's words echo from the walls and soon after does not become the only sound that echoes. Footsteps from afar approach as Nisa's thoughts move to the last words that Maria had whispered to her. Goosebumps rise on her arms and neck, the air somehow feeling much colder.

A man's voice speaks before the figure comes into view: "No group of people could ever truly know such an important, political figure. A single man cannot share himself with the world--he can only share a vague glimpse of himself. Why would a man take the time to try to show the people that glimpse when he could do better of his time by spreading the word and faith of the Mighty Sagia?"

As he finishes his speech, Nisa is already breathing more heavily--but not from fear or nervousness. Or maybe she is nervous? His voice calls to her, the lustfully seductive and sultry tone enough to make her forget any feeling of dread that she had before.

He moves into the light, this mystery man, and for all the delicious his voice had been, his appearance is more so. His dark hair and fair skin, along with such broad shoulders and well built form is exquisite, and Nisa catches herself leaning forward towards him, so she straightens up with a flush of her cheeks in embarrassment. She has never before been this drawn to a man...

Spoiler:

"Greetings, Ladies." He says as he bows to kiss each of their hands. Nisa's heart flutters at the touch of his lips to her skin, even if it is just her hand. "Welcome to my theatre. I am glad to have visitors before the event that will be held here later today. I am Lord Venlian Aldain, but you may call me Ven."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top