Religious Reign

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religious Reign

Post by xenolion on 15th September 2012, 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Hialeah wakes up as the sunlight filters her room. She rises from her bed and gets ready for the day. Dressed in her robes she goes to the chapel and sets it up for the daily services. “Good morning Father,” She bows politely greeting the priest as he walks in. She is just setting up the candles.

“Good morning Lady Hialeah, I hope Sagia blessed your sleep.” The priest responds placing the book on the altar.

“I slept well, thank you Father, may Sagia bless you.” Hialeah replies as the finishes up. She bows in front of the altar and to the priest before leaving the chapel. Her next destination is the chapel gardens. What started off as a simple plot to keep Hialeah busy as a child, has grown to a full scale garden. The priests encouraged Hialeah’s green thumb and because of her the fruits and vegetables produced by the chapel are known throughout the city.

Hialeah sings as she tends her gardens. Her beautiful mezzo-soprano voice drifts through the gardens. The priests do not push for her to be in the church choir though. It is like they do not want her to perform in front of anyone. It is a beautiful sunny morning as the works on pulling the weeds and watering the gardens.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Religious Reign

Post by Luna on 4th December 2015, 7:06 am

Maria looked at the man that her sister was with. He seemed like a nice person from the way he was acting with Nisa. If Nisa liked him then he must have a nice personality.

"I am Maria and it is a pleasure to meet you. I assume you are the gentleman that Nisa told us about already?" She asked.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 17th December 2015, 3:22 pm

As the two sisters walk in, Nisa looks up as Priestess Hialeah introduces herself. From the distraction, her arm is slammed down, the loss melting across her face as the man she is arm wrestling with shoots up from his chair on the other side of the table, throwing his arms up in the air with victory.

"And in honour of the lovely Priestess, Her arm wrestling champion brings home the victory in her name!" The man calls out, mockingly in a commentator tone.

With a roll of her eyes and a pouting expression, Nisa leans back in her opposing chair and crosses her arms over her chest, expressing with her posture that she is entirely unimpressed with the results. She looks at Hialeah and then Maria with a look of defeat.

"That's not fair, you cheated! I was distracted!" Nisa says, pouting.

"Oh, ho!" The man says, turning to face the other two ladies with a big smile, "You must be the lovely sister Maria and hello, Lady Aldain! A pleasure to meet you both! I'm Kent."

Kent walks up to each of the ladies, shaking each of their hands and bowing a bit before Lady Aldain, as is expected of him. Then, he stands up, looks back of Nisa, and then chuckles a little. She's still pouting, looking quite upset and simply glares at him and his amusement.

Kent:

Click here to get started on GtR!

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 17th December 2015, 4:20 pm

Hialeah laughs at Kent's antics as he beats Nisa. He comes over to her and Maria. She cannot help but look at his piercing blue eyes. "A pleasure to meet you Kent." She is a bit surprised of the lack of a surname, he seems to be more casual though. "I hope your needs have been met. I believe I shall see to Kisten and then we shall have some conversation. I will be right back."

Hialeah leaves the room. She walks down the hall politely waving off Caroline as the she checks on her. "Thank you Caroline, I am feeling better thanks to the chocolates earlier."

She continues on. She is still not used to being a lady and everyone being so formal with her. She wonders about Kent as well. She wonders if Kisten knows anything about him. She approaches his door and opens it slowly. She peeks in and smiles. "Good evening my love. I hope you rested well. I am so tired, but had a wonderful day. I am sorry I am so late, but we had a little surprise. Duke Latheon says hello." She went on explaining what happened. "I had such a wonderful time with him. It was the perfect blend of Gypsy culture and Sagia. Oh and he had the most delicious chocolates."

She places her hand on her stomach. It is calm for now. She does not want to tell him about getting sick at the temple. She does not want to worry him. "We have a guest as well, a Mr. Kent. He is the one Nisa was with. Listen to me prattle on, how are you feeling?"

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 17th December 2015, 4:46 pm

"The pleasure is mine." Maria said with a light chuckle. "It seems as if you had a great time Nisa. It is good to see you smile."

She walked over to Nisa as Hialeah left the room. "So you are Kent. Nisa has talked highley of you." She ruffled Nisa's hair before leaning down. "You sure know how to pick them." She whispered in Nisa's ear.

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 18th January 2016, 9:22 pm

Lord Aldain smiles, listening to his wife talk about her day. It warms his heart to see her so happy and busy about her day, despite how well she must not be feeling. All things considered, it doesn't matter. Everything will be as it should be, given the time. And she'll be less sick after enough of patience and some good care.

She asks how he is, and in response, he sits up on the bed, albeit stiffly. He's still rather sore and injured from the blade, but he'll be okay. Kisten is resilient and he knows what he can handle. He reaches out to her, pulling her into him as he kisses her tenderly, at first, and then hungrily.

"I missed you, love." He says.

----

Nisa gigles at her sister's words in her ear and she can see Kent looking at them curiously, wondering what was whispered. Smiling, she puts on her best mischievous expression so as to make him wonder even more. She can tell by his face that it works, so she just winks at him.

"So, how was your day, Maria?" Nisa asks happily, "You two were gone a lot longer than I expected you would be. Did you get lost?"

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th January 2016, 3:00 pm

Hialeah is still not used to the affections of a man, but she loves when Kisten pulls her to him. She can tell by his movements that he is still sore from the attack. "I missed you as well." She touches his temple lightly. Her cheeks begin to flush. "I know it is rude, but our guests are entertained. If you want to stay here with me for a little while, I wouldn't mind." She returns his kiss.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 21st January 2016, 3:41 pm

Maria smiled as she watched the antics of her sister. She shook her head and giggled slightly.

"You could say we did." She said crossing her legs in a lady like fashion. "It was nice but it was different. We ran into Lord Latheon and we went to his village. You would have loved it." She said. She then explained about everything while they were at the village and how it was gypsy and the religion of sagia together, done in a beautiful way.

"They were dancing in the gypsy fashion, and the music made me homesick. It was well done." She said as she showed Nisa the instrument that Hialeah had allowed her to play.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 12th March 2016, 11:51 am

Nisa is super wide-eyed at the story that Maria gives her, looking mildly jealous as the wedding details come to a close. She's rather super glad to have heard about this guy, but she isn't certain she'd ever have a wedding like that. But maybe, if she marries someone that isn't a gypsy, a mixeshd ceremony like that would be the best way to do it...

Anyway, she shrugs that thought away and then ponders on another thought, "What do you want for a wedding, sister?"

She's suddenly very curious about these sorts of things. She'd never really talked about this before, and although her current...love interest is still listening and could be bored with such girly talk, Nisa doesn't care. She actually really just wants to know.

----

Kisten keeps Hialeah a little longer, spending some quality time with her before he lets her go out for the company. He holds her for a while, wondering if he should try to join them. After all, he is the Lord of the house. He should at least try to socialize, since that is what is expected of him.

"Would you rather I say here," Kisten asks, "Or join you with the others?"

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 12th March 2016, 12:20 pm

Hialeah loves that Kisten put her first before the company. She has been feeling awful lately. She smiles up at him. "We should make an appearance. Thank you so much for spending some time with me. I need to freshen up and then we can get ready."

Hialeah stands and goes to the bathroom. She is not feeling sick, but still makes herself presentable. When she is ready, she returns to him and takes his arm. "Now, we can check on our guests. Do you know anything about the man Nisa invited over?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 29th March 2016, 12:25 pm

Maria looks surprised that Nisa would ask such a question in front of her new friend. Though at the same time, Nisa always loved holding such conversations with her.

"I've never really thought about it but I would have to say I'm partial to the gypsy weddings. Traditions passed down from generation to generation. The music, the dancing, it would be so romantic." Maria said with a sweet smile. "And what what about you? What do you want in a wedding?"

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 25th April 2016, 1:44 pm

Kisten shakes his head, "I have already started an investigation about him...but I have not yet heard back from my sources. Time will tell if he is someone that we can trust or not."

As they enter, Nisa is talking about the wedding ceremony of her dreams. With a cringe, he comes to the full realization of just how lavish the girl's imagination is. He doubts that even his own riches could impart such wishes to the girl. In fact, he doesn't think her wishes are, well, plausible.

Their new guest, Nisa's lover, doesn't hesitate to bring this forward in a teasing way, but Nisa quickly dismisses him, as if she had never heard him speak. They talk about random things, getting to know each other much more as time passes.

And the days do pass. Many days go on as they all continue to visit, to chat, to go on nighttime walks, play games, avoid certain churches while going to Hialeah's to listen to her sermons. Kent comes and goes, given the clear to visit when he wishes. The garden grows and surpasses the previous splendor that it had.

Caroline and Karen soon are on a first name basis with all of their guests, not to mention have more fun than they ever did before. Sometimes, they occasionally let hints slip of just how different the Lord has become since his recent marriage. They try not to say too much, out of respect for him, but it continues.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 25th April 2016, 8:51 pm

Hialeah hides it, but her stomach is still not feeling any better. She also notices that she is more tired than usual. She loves being in the garden and her nose is picking up odors. She is getting used to having a fuller house, but still wonders about Jaer and Eran.

She loves her services as well and is happy to see all the parishoners including Duke Lathon and his cousins. She has even exchanged plants with them.

She loves her nighttime walks with Kisten most of all. She was true to her word and got some night blooming flowers in his garden. It was on one of their walks when she sits on the bench. "Kisten, I am worried. I am still not feeling well. It is quite odd as I know I don't have a fever, and it seems to come and go. I think I should get checked out."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 30th April 2016, 8:01 pm

Maria spends the next few days wondering about Eran and Jaer. She begins to wonder when they will return and how much longer they will be. As much as she hates to admit it, she has become attached to both of them. In a respective manner so to speak.

She spends the time being somewhat bored but entertained by her sister. At least someone was enjoying her time and her company. Maria spends at least part of her time in the gardens watching as the world passed her by. She is however thankful for Hialeah and the Kirsten's letting them stay at their estate.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th June 2016, 6:46 pm

After so much time, Nisa cannot help but enjoy spending time with her boyfriend--whom is not only perfect for her, but is also smart. It didn't take him long to figure out that they really are, in fact, gypsies. For real. Not just performers. Of course, he's promised not to tell anyone, but she trusts him not to say.

Sure, it's only been a couple of weeks, but...Nisa feels like it's been months. She is sure that things are as they should be, and she's so content with Kent and her two sisters. Speaking of sisters, she thinks to herself as she lounges out on a couch, I don't think we've brought up that topic once...did she even believe us when we said she was related to us? Did she even care? Maybe she's happy without sisters.

- - - - - - -
Caroline opens the front door when it is knocked upon. She expected the milk deliverer, but gasps in shock as she realizes who it is. With a jump, she ushers the man in and pulls him into the den and helps him to sit down. Then, she rushes off to the bathroom to get bandages for him. He's very badly wounded and bruised.

As she tends to his wounds, she sends another maid off to notify Lord Aldain and the gypsy girls. She doesn't ask him any questions. Instead, she quietly washes off his dirty hands and face, removing the soil of his travels from his wounds and trying so hard to be gentle to the bruises around and under his eyes. Poor soul. He's been beaten up pretty badly.

- - - - - - -
Lord Aldain sits his wife down before the garden after a short walk. He can sense the worry in her and he smiles sweetly. Yes, he understands her concern--he is concerned, too. Just not for the same reasons. He's known for a day or so, but he was afraid to say anything, especially after everything has calmed down and been more quiet for her.

He's wanted to give her time to process everything with their marriage and with the gypsy girls, and this news would just distract her further--which could be good or bad. Kisten just isn't sure which.

"You aren't ill, my dear," Kisten says lovingly, caressing her neck and cheek, "You are with child."

- - - - - - -
After about five minutes of meandering about the house, the young maid, known as Matalina, finally found the oldest of the gypsy sisters. Maria was relaxed, bathing in the afternoon sun as it poured from her window. She looks so beautiful to Matalina..and wild. She and her sister always had a more fierce look about them than most women and Matalina envied that.

After asking for permission to enter, Matalina politely came in with a warm, dry towel fresh from the line in the sun. With a smile, she offers it to the gypsy girl and speaks with a soft, small voice that would make even the most cold-hearted person melt a little.

"Ms. Maria, Caroline says she needs you in the den urgently. She says that Eran is here and that he's hurt. Do you need help getting dressed up?"

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th June 2016, 10:11 pm

Hialeah loves the attention from Kisten. He caresses her neck and cheek. His next words stun her. Her facial expressions change with the emotions running through her. She is surprised, scared, excited, and inquisitive. But she is silent during it. Eventually she looks at Kisten. “Are you sure? But how, I mean with your condition…” Her eyes fill with happy tears. “This is good news. How do you feel about this? We have truly been blessed by Sagia. I cannot wait to tell everyone. I have to send a message to Cardinal Geoffrey.” She kisses Kisten. “I love you so much.”

It is then they are interrupted by a maid. She approaches quietly. “Lord and Lady, please excuse the interruption. Eran has returned, but he is injured badly. Caroline is attending to him in the den.”

Hialeah gasps. “Thank you Cecelia, oh Kisten we must check up on him and find out what happened.” She stands up and waits for him to follow her.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th June 2016, 2:27 pm

Maria is enjoying the afternoon sunlight as she soaks herself In the tub. She hears a faint knock and gives permission for entrance to the room.

She is immediately concerned for Eran as she listened to the maid. Caroline would not have sent for her unless it were urgent. If Eran was hurt, how was Jaer? We're they both back?

"No, but I thank you for the offer." Maria said as she stood up. Matalina handed the warm towel to her and Maria sighed. "I will be there as quickly as I possibly can." She said as she began to dry her body off.

Matalina bowed slightly and took her leave. Maria herself was to worried to care about how glamorous she looked. She was glad that Matalina had at least laid out her clothes for her. She puts her clothes on and brushes her hair. She leaves it long as she rushes out of her room.

It takes a few minutes but she makes it to the den. She sees Eran and a tear falls down her face. "Eran??? Eran, are you alright?" She looks at Caroline. "Please tell me he will be alright?"

Usually she is able to hold her emotions better, but after being away from them so much, a part of her had really missed him.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 14th June 2016, 4:33 pm

Eran's face is pretty smashed up and his lip and one eye is swollen. Still, he smiles when he sees Maria and Caroline assures Maria when she arrives that he is going to be just fine.

Eran laughs, "No worries, Maria, I'm fine. Geez, I don't even get a hug after all this time..."

Caroline continues to tend to his wounded leg, bending down on her knees upon the floor to reach it better. Eran adds, "I do love the sight of a woman on her knees."

With that, Caroline slaps him light upon his knee, just above his wound. However, she does smile a little, showing that she isn't bothered by his rather inappropriate joke. He cringes from the pain of the slap, since it is close to his wound.

- - - - - - -
"I'm quite certain," Kisten replies, "I can sense the child. Tell me...would you hope for a son or a daughter? I'm curious. I must say, I never thought that I would have a child. I never thought it would be possible."

Kisten is about to ramble a bit more, but they are interrupted. He looks up and sees the maid, who informs them of Eran's return. With a look of mild concern, he stands to follow his love to the den.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 14th June 2016, 6:17 pm

Hialeah is pleased with Kisten's reaction. She was afraid he may accuse her of adultery. Then again she does not know anything about vampires. He seems just as surprised as she.

They arrive to the den after Maria. She hangs back a little and wonders if she has feeling for the young man. "I am glad your injuries weren't worse. Thank you Caroline for attending to him Please tell us what happened and where is Jaer?"

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 14th June 2016, 7:59 pm

Maria gently hugs Eran. “I was afraid for you. Please tell us what happened. I am also worried for Jaer’s sake. He does not seem like the fighting kind.” She said as she sat close to him. “Caroline, is there anything I can do to help?” She asked.

It doesn’t take long after but the lord and Hialeah join them in the den. She is quiet as Hialeah speaks to him.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 21st June 2016, 4:13 pm

Caroline has already left to put away the unused bandages when Lord and Lady Aldain arrive and Eran lays back into the comfy seating with a look of exhaustion on his face. They all seem a bit concerned, which he appreciates deeply and he tells them so. He's only about to say more when Caroline returns with some water, so he takes a rather long and huge drink. He's been dehydrated on the journey back.

Finally, after a long breath and a quiet thanks spoken to Caroline, he looks up at the others with a faint look of sadness as Nisa is finally entering the room. Kent doesn't seem to be around with her when she enters and takes a seat of her own quietly, listening as Eran speaks.

"We made it to the--to your father with no troubles," Eran says softly, "We let him know that you are both safe and sound. He seems okay with the fact that you have been gone for so long, ladies."

Eran clears his throat, "On the way back, we were attacked. Jaer and I were both kidnapped--we were just so outnumbered--and they had us gagged, blindfolded, shoved blocks into our ears, and tied us up. They had us carried to a room together. We both laid on a hard floor together, fumbling around until we could help each other.

We got each other's binds untied and undid all of the other restraints until found ourselves in a cement room of some kind. No windows, just the one trap door on the ceiling. They dropped food in on us daily, so I'm guessing they knew we'd get out of the restraints.

I'm not sure of the times or days--or how long it has been...there was no sunlight to gauge it...but, we think they did it once a day, at least. The food drops. We had buckets for bathrooms and we just waited for something to happen or change.

Eventually, after about three or four food drops, a man came in through the whole, dressed in all black leather. He had a scarred up face on one side--his right side. He looked really messed up. He told us he was going to ask us a few questions and that he expected us to answer or he'd hurt us..."

Lord Aldain shows no expression at this point, but Eran looks at him pointedly when he starts to go into the torture details that they had been through for several days without hardly an end. He seems to be looking for something or hoping for some sort of reaction from the vampire, but the vampire shows nothing.

Nisa's expression, however, is filled with distraught as he tells his story, and she cannot help but try not to cry near the end. The man kept asking them about the girls--Nisa and Maria. Asking what connection they had with Priestess Hialeah and what they were doing in the house. They even asked what Jaer's and Eran's connection was with it all.

"After almost a week of this shit," Eran says, slipping in a note of bitterness, "we wouldn't give any answers, so...it stopped. The tortures, everything. They left us to heal with occasional food--but I can tell that the food was dropped less frequently. I-I think they plan to do something else, next."

"And how did you escape?" Lord Aldain asks, "Where is Jaer?"

"Well, when the lunch guy opened the trapdoor, I was waiting on Jaer's shoulders--standing up on him. I could just barely reach the top, that way. Reached up, pulled that fucker down and climbed up. I had reached down to help Jaer up with my belt--that was the plan--but the dude had pulled him down and they were wrestling. I could tell someone was coming from where I was, so I yelled at him to hurry, but he--well...well, he told me to just go. He told me to go and get help. So I did."

The last few lines were spoken with regret, sadness...Nisa could tell he felt guilty for leaving Jaer there, especially since he didn't know what would happen to him, now. She looks over at him with an understanding gaze, but Eran won't meet anyone's eyes, now. He's just looking down at his hands folded into his lap.

Lord Aldain speaks, "What did you see? Above the trap door? Where were you and what did it look like? Did you see anyone else?"

Eran nods, "It was a bedroom--the trapdoor was placed under a bed. Every time that guy came to feed us, he just pushed the bed over to do it. The floor was dark wood, everything looked simple. I think the house was small, but it wasn't in a town. It was out on the road, in the middle of nowhere, sort of in a cave near the base of the mountains off of Verai. It took me about two hours to find someone along the path, then another twelve or so hours to get here on horseback with the passerby. I could show you where...but, they will probably have moved Jaer by now."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 22nd June 2016, 4:35 pm

Hialeah listens to Eran, concerned about his well-being. She pales upon hearing of their captivity. She cannot believe that someone would beat up and imprison innocents just to get information about them. She looks at the girls. She will have to find a safe place for them, away from her. Why are people so concerned about who they have as guests anyway. Is it because they are gypsies?

Tears appear on her face as he describes the torture. Her hand slips to her stomach as he tells of his escape. She looks at Kisten as gets more information about their captors. “I just can’t believe that anyone will do this to people just because we are having houseguests. Kisten, we have to help Jaer. We have to find out who is doing this cowardly act.” She looks at Eran. “I am so sorry this happened to you. I will stay with you. Kisten, take Karen with you. I know she is assigned to me, but you will need help.” She looks at the sisters and wonders what they will do.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 22nd June 2016, 7:24 pm

Maria listens intently to Eran. She can only shake her head. "I don't know what to say. Torture is a horrible thing to go through. I am sorry you had to endure such things." She said as she took his hands. "I wish there were some way I could help erase those memories."

She looks at Nisa and then at the lord. "I'm sure for Nisa and I to go is what they want, and its what we shouldn't do. I also can't leave Jaer in their hands knowing what Eran has just told us. It distresses me to no end to know someone would stoop to that level just to get information. If there is any way that I cab be of service to you, i will go. If not I will stay with Hialeah and guard her until your return."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 24th June 2016, 2:58 pm

Lord Aldain speaks with a tone of displeasure, "I am sure that these men are here to confirm what we already know: That Hialeah is a gypsy. If it is proven that she is, in fact, a gypsy by blood...it would undo her entire church. And if that were to happen--the land would be lost to the Vatican and it wold be given to the second-place buyer in the auction."

He looks at his wife with concern, "Not to mention the damage it would do the other Church in the city, as well...it would damage a lot of people. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people that could gain from this."

Kisten leans forward and kisses his wife on the brow and then steps away. He assures them that he will return shortly and then leaves the room--far quicker than he had come. Nisa was taken aback, the man was gone just as she saw him begin to move. The speed of the man is amazing.

When Kisten returns, Karen is at his side. He's wearing all black, dressed to go. Karen looks tired, though her wounds are now fully healed. She's dressed in he work clothes, the ones usually seen on her when she's in "bodyguard mode."

"Eran, let's go," Lord Aldain commands, "We're going to get him. Karen will watch the ladies during our leave."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 26th June 2016, 9:35 am

Hialeah's face falls when Kisten announces that she is in fact gypsy by blood. So it is true these are her sisters. Her head spins with the questions she has. Why would the church keep her if she is gypsy by blood? Who else knows? Is that why they kept her hidden? Why would a gypsy put a knife to her throat?

She gazes into Kisten's eyes when he tells her about the temple. She will have to find a way to talk to Geoffrey, privately. She needs answers and he is the one she trusts to give them to her. Kevin may be able to help as well. Except he still has feelings for her. She does not want to lead him on, but he does have access to people that she does not.

She glances over at the sisters. Just how long have they known? Why didn't they approach her earlier? Why did they come back? She knows the Gypsies have nothing but hatred towards the church. Is this all part of a gypsy plot to destroy the church?

Then she hears that Kisten wants to take Eran. She goes over to him. "Is that safe? Is he well enough accompany you? Please be safe, we will be awaiting your return."

She holds him close. Maybe she should reach out for help, but to who? Who can she trust that is both gypsy and Sagia. Duke Latheon. "Kisten, do you think we may be safer somewhere else while you are away? Not that I don't trust Karen, but we have two different groups with interest in us."

She takes a deep breath. All this news is almost too much for her to handle. Just a few minutes ago she wanted to tell everyone that she was pregnant, but now...now it may not be a good idea. She does not want to be the one responsible for ruining the church. Yes, it needs to change, but not in this way. Plus she is in fact a Gypsy? That opens up a whole new set of questions.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th June 2016, 8:51 am

Maria kisses Erans cheek. "Be careful out there. You are hurt enough and I don't want to see you hurt anymore than you already are." She said.

She looks at Lord Aldain. "Please watch over him. I am not much for religion, but I will pray for your safety in this mission. Please bring Jaer back to us."

Maria takes a deep breath. Hialeah must have a lot of questions in her mind. She looks at Nisa and then at Hialeah. "If you have questions Hialeah, Nisa and I will answer them to the best of our abilities. You look shocked almost, please take your time. We do not wish to rush you."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top