Religious Reign

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Religious Reign

Post by xenolion on 15th September 2012, 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Hialeah wakes up as the sunlight filters her room. She rises from her bed and gets ready for the day. Dressed in her robes she goes to the chapel and sets it up for the daily services. “Good morning Father,” She bows politely greeting the priest as he walks in. She is just setting up the candles.

“Good morning Lady Hialeah, I hope Sagia blessed your sleep.” The priest responds placing the book on the altar.

“I slept well, thank you Father, may Sagia bless you.” Hialeah replies as the finishes up. She bows in front of the altar and to the priest before leaving the chapel. Her next destination is the chapel gardens. What started off as a simple plot to keep Hialeah busy as a child, has grown to a full scale garden. The priests encouraged Hialeah’s green thumb and because of her the fruits and vegetables produced by the chapel are known throughout the city.

Hialeah sings as she tends her gardens. Her beautiful mezzo-soprano voice drifts through the gardens. The priests do not push for her to be in the church choir though. It is like they do not want her to perform in front of anyone. It is a beautiful sunny morning as the works on pulling the weeds and watering the gardens.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Re: Religious Reign

Post by xenolion on 10th March 2013, 3:57 pm

Hialeah was about to answer Maria when a voice comes seemingly out of nowhere. It is a rich deep voice that causes goosebumps on her skin. Or was that from the sudden cold, she cannot tell which. She turns to the man and can feel her heart race. Wow he is handsome, she feels her cheeks flush as her hand is kissed by the gentleman before them.

He introduces himself and Hialeah gasps. “Lord Aldain, it is a pleasure to meet you. I have head all about you and your wonderful contributions from the others in the church. Please forgive us for intruding. I am Priestess Hialeah Makua, and this is Maria and Nisa. They will be performing at tonight's event. The Cardinal told us to stop by, I hope it is alright.” She curtsies politely before the man. “This is my first time actually inside the Theater, and it is quite beautiful.” Hialeah stops surprised that she has said so much. There is something about the man that makes her want to tell him everything.

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th March 2013, 9:20 pm

Maria’s hair stands straight up on the back of her neck. She hears the man talk as he steps out into the light. There is something about him that seems to please the eye, but Maria cannot shake that feeling of foreboding from herself. She smiles at him and then curtsies after he kisses her hand.

She can see her sisters faces and know they have fallen for his handsome figure and amazing voice. There is something about him though that makes her want to say HEY VENNY!! but knows that it would be wrong of her to do so.

“It is ah pleasure to meet ya Ven. Iah understand what ya say about tha pope, but Iah would think a man of his stature of importance would want people ta know who he was. It seems that ya know him very well.” She stated in a makeshift friendly voice.

“Tell meh, if ya were a man like himself, tha pope Iah mean, what would be tha best way for ya to accomplish getting the mighty sagia’s word out?” She asked. “Would it not be by telling people by face? Going ta yon places and spreading tha good word around?”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th March 2013, 5:25 am

Hialeah turns to Maria. "That is why he has Priests and Priestesses like myself. The glory of Sagia is too much for one man to share alone. We are trained in the Sagian teaching so we can be his mouthpiece, his contact with the people. That way the word can be spread faster. Plus it is still dangerous due to those who are unfaithful...." Hialeah sighs as she touches her neck. "But we are not here to discuss the Pope. Lord Aldain, please show us to the room where the celebration will be held. I am sure the ladies would like to prepare for the show tonight."

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 24th March 2013, 11:59 am

Lord Aldain is ready to answer, but the lovely priestess answers his question for him. He smiles charmingly, nodding his agreement in her words as Nisa tries not to swoon over that smile. His teeth--they look sharp--did he file them like that?

"You are standing in the very room that this will be taking place." Lord Aldain says, with the broad gesture of his arms. "Feel free to have a look around. I'll not interrupt your tour."

With that, the man vanishes into the darkness before Nisa can put forth any protest. She aches within from his absence. She looks over at her two sisters with a slight disappointment.

"Well, then." Nisa says, "Shall we continue?"

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 24th March 2013, 4:44 pm

Hialeah blushes slightly when Lord Aldain smiles at her and nods in agreement. His smile is so beautiful and his lips...She wonders how they would feel. He tells them that they are standing in the very room that the celebration will take place. She turns to look around the large room. There is a large stage at the very front with tables scattered throughout. Right now the tables are empty, but one can imagine the type of dishes and cutlery will be on them. Hialeah turns around humbled. Why would they need a large room for a simple birthday celebration? She turns to ask Lord Aldain, but he is gone. She puts her hand on her chest feeling an odd empty feeling. She searches for him before turning back. “I cannot believe the celebration is going to be in this room, why would they need one of this size? Well I suppose you guys want to see the stage. I am curious to see the ideas you have for your performance.” She walks up to a table placed in front and center of the stage. She puts her hand on the backrest of the chair and waits for the sisters to go up on the stage.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 25th March 2013, 8:04 pm

Maria smirks as she turns around from the man. There was something about him she just couldn’t place, but she did not like him. Hit teeth were pointed and there was something about his voice that was to smooth. He seemed to know a lot about politics and the religion.

She turns to look at him but he is gone. She narrows her eyes in the dimly lit room and sighs. “Don’t waste your breath on a man like him. He is in this for the game.” Maria mutters under her breath.

“The pope might have you and everyone else under him going and spreading the good word, but it does not mean that he can stop spreading the word himself. “ She said out loud. She looks at her sister Nisa as she looks slightly disappointed. “What’s wrong Nisa?” she asked quizzically.

She looks over at Hialeah and all she can do is roll her eyes. What did the two of them see in that pointy tooth man? She turns her attention back to the task at hand. “If we are using a room this size, they are expecting a lot of people. Considering the pope is coming here himself it should not be a surprise that there would be a lot of people coming.” She said looking around. “We will need more lights. It needs to be well lit in here.”

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 27th March 2013, 10:55 am

"I am sure they are still making preparations." Nisa says, her head nodding. "I did see them fixing up the theatre from outside, so I am sure the workers will move inside to work in here when they are finished."

She moves up to the stage, her eyes gleaming with excitement. She loves how the massive the stage is. "Say, I hope you don't have stage fright--because I believe that Maria and I would love it if you joined in on the performance with us."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 27th March 2013, 3:04 pm

Hialeah watches the sisters move to the stage. “As a priestess we are trained to speak and chant in front of the congregation. I cannot dance though. The last time I tried I broke my toe.” She plays with her rope belt. “I don't know any songs outside of the church either, so I may drag you guys down. I tell you what pick out a song we can perform together. I will learn it and we can perform it together tonight. It will be good practice.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 27th March 2013, 7:35 pm

Maria smiles as they move to the stage. “I bet you are a natural Hialeah. Believe me; it wouldn’t take much to get you dancing. I bet once you loosened up it would be easy to dance.” She said as she spins around. “There is so much we could perform and dance to on a stage this grand. Nisa, what do you think?” she asked smiling.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 31st March 2013, 11:53 am

"Oh, yes." Nisa says, smiling with a bit of mischievous in her eyes. She moves up and then tugs Hialeah gently with her. "We'll pick a simple, but elegant piece and you're going to love it, because it is about the Grace of Sagia's appearance to mankind."

This is a piece, albeit religious, that Nisa does enjoy, because it sings of beauty and joy and tenderness that the Goddess grants to those that love her and worship her together. It is very soft and heartwarming, however false that it may be to many.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 31st March 2013, 2:44 pm

Hialeah goes with Nisa as she is pulled along. She shows Hialeah a piece. Hialeah nods in recognition. "This is my favorite song. The now Cardinal used to sing it to me when I felt bad. It would be my pleasure to sing this with you guys." The bell begins to ring two bells. The Cardinal told her to be back at the fourth bell. "We have a couple hours did you guys want to practice?" Her stomach grumbles a little, but it is not too bad.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 31st March 2013, 4:34 pm

Maria begins dancing around the room as she begins to sing the song. It is a pretty song, but she can’t stand the fact that it would be such a lie. If the goddess was so good, why would she let her people put others down and put terror and disdain in their blood? She knows the song well and can’t help but sing it as she dances in simple dance maneuvers.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 31st March 2013, 4:45 pm

Hialeah watches Maria dance as she sings. She starts to sing harmonizing with her. Their voices sound like they were supposed to be together. She closes her eyes enjoying how well they sound together. She reopens them and looks over at Nisa hoping she would join in.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th April 2013, 5:14 pm

Nisa sweetly steps in when it is time for her to sing, adding her voice to the harmonization as the lowest tone of the trio. Her body is still at first, but does eventually move in time with that of her sister's, so as to show the steps and simple, but graceful moves to Hialeah.

After a while, she urges Hialeah forward, slowly assisting her with several of the dance moves, but there were only a few that the girl did not pick up on quickly or easily. She's a natural--but that doesn't surprise Nisa at all. After all, it's in their blood. Their mother was known as a beautiful Gypsy dancer--the best that could be found in her time.

The dark figure watches in the distance, almost possessively. The eyes only tear away as the song ventures towards closure. At this point, the room is now being lit up by a few candles and lanterns here and there--but they almost seem to light themselves mysteriously, as no one can be seen within the room.

Nisa is too caught up in the dance and song to notice the room becoming brighter, as well as too happy to have her newest family member join in on something that is beautiful with them. It may not be a piece that is strong with her heart, but having Hialeah sing it with her made it wonderful enough on its own.

It isn't long before a familiar, handsome, alluring man walks towards the stage with a tray in his hand. Her heart flutters again, her breath nearly held as she finishes the song with her sisters. She's blushing, which is strange--she's used to performing in front of people, before, so why should this one be any different?

"Please. Why don't you eat?" Lord Aldain asks politely, setting the tray on the stage's edge. "I had this prepared for you. Your performance was quite lovely. I am impressed with each of your skills."

"Why, thank you." Nisa says, moving to the edge of the stage to sit down. This was hardly lady-like of her, but she didn't care. This wealthy man was incredibly casual, himself, to place a tray of food and beverages on a stage where people normally do not eat. "I am so glad you enjoyed it."

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 9th April 2013, 7:03 pm

As the three of them sing in a harmonizing trio, Maria notices as the lights begin to slowly come on. Strange, especially sense they are candles. Someone should have been lighting them. Lord Aldain returns with drinks and something to eat for them.

She does not trust him.

Maria had enjoyed the dancing and singing with Hialeah along with Nisa. She was a natural, just as they were. It would not take much time to have her dancing just as the two of them were. When Aldain begins to talk to them, Maria watches as Nisa walks over and sits on the edge of the stage. How aggravating this was. He was a politician caught up in the church, he could be no good. And his pointy teeth were just not helping his image any. Maria sighs as she walks over and puts her hand on Nisa’s shoulder.

“Nisa, it is not lady like to sit on the edge of the edge of the stage and eat with a man. Please forgive her Lord Aldian.” she retorts as politely yet still aggressively at the same time.

She turns to face Hialeah. "You are an excellent dancer Hialeah. I am quite impressed with your skills and with your singing. Your voice is amazing."

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 9th April 2013, 7:23 pm

Hialeah is thrilled when Nisa joins in. Their voices together sound chills down her spine. It isn't too long before Nisa joins Maria's dance. Nisa looks back at Hialeah showing her the graceful movements. Hialeah watches closely before Nisa beckons her forward. At first she was hesitant, but she joins in surprising herself on how quickly she picks up the moves. There is something about this that feels so right.

They dance away not noticing the lights being lit in the room. The song ends, for a moment Hialeah feels a little emptier. She looks up and sees Lord Aldain with a tray in his hand. Her heart begins to pound like it never has before. She finds herself breathing deeply. Her hand goes to her chest and her cheeks flush as he compliments them. She finds herself at a loss for words as he offer them food.

She follows Nisa to the edge of the stage, but does not sit. “Thank you.” She breathlessly adds. A smile slowly appears on her face as she wonders yet again how his lips will feel on hers. “You really shouldn't have gone out of your way, Lord Aldain.” Her voice sounds odd to her. There is minor nagging in the back of her head, but she ignores for now entranced entirely by the handsome man before her.

Maria places her hand on Nisa shoulder pointing out that her actions are not ladylike. Then she looks at Hialeah and compliments her dancing. Hialeah flushes even more. “My dancing pales against you two. I only hope the performance goes well tonight. Thank you for encouraging me to perform with you. I have to admit it is the most fun I had in a while.”

Hialeah slowly drops her her knees within reach of the tray. She picks up a strawberry placing it in her mouth. For some reason that simple motion seems slow and exaggerated to her, but she does not care. “Theses have to be the best strawberries I have ever had. Where did you get them?”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 9th April 2013, 10:36 pm

Nisa begins to snack on the food as her sister places a hand on her shoulder, chastises her, and then apologizes for her while implying that she should change her behavior just because this man is a 'Lord.' She rolls her eyes as Hialeah asks about the strawberries, but does not change her pose or behavior.

"Why, I have a group of farmers that grow them for me, along with many other fruits of agriculture. I find such sweets are one of the better parts of life." Lord Aldain replies with a kind smile. Then, he looks to Maria and speaks. "You needn't worry--your sister has not offended me, nor does she speak less of herself with actions. No harm has been done."

"What he means," Nisa says with a glare, but a calm tone, "Is that you aren't my mother and that I shall sit or eat in any way that I please. This is his theatre, his tray of food, and his stage, all of which he put together so that I may eat here. Why would I be rude and deny him that kindness?"

"Now, now." Lord Aldain says hastily, "Let us not argue. I would like naught but entertainment and merriment in my theatre. Please, enjoy the meal. I shall return to collect the tray after a short while, and let you three to your performance. You need practice so that you may give a stunning show to your audience when the time comes."

With that, the man walks away, still astonishingly quick to move into the darkness and vanish. Nisa's heart is still racing, but she lets it slide away as she munches a bit more of her food. She doesn't mean to be so irritable towards her sister, but she was embarrassed in front of a very handsome and charming young man.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 10th April 2013, 4:09 pm

Hialeah could not help but smile when the sisters argue. It is truly evident they are close. She puts her hand to her face to conceal the laughter from them. She only hopes they do not notice. She looks up at Maria. “You really should try the food it is really good.” She offers Maria one of the strawberries. Lord Aldain speaks to the sisters before walking away.

Hialeah feels a sudden emptiness. She looks at the sisters, yearning she had someone she could be close too. She grabs some additional fruits before leaving the stage. “You two should practice the rest of the show. Thank you for making me part of your performance.” She sits down at one of the tables and watches them.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 10th April 2013, 6:04 pm

Maria could only be offended and angered at her sister for treating her like an imbecile in front of a man that Nisa obviously held in high esteem. She could only stand there and grind her teeth.

When Aldain leaves them she watches as the two are still sitting on the stage before Hialeah moves to the stands. Maria wanted to kick the food from the stage but thought twice about it. She walks back towards the center of the stage.

"If we were not trying to put together a show for this evening I would leave you here Nisa. I will not touch that mans food or anything that he brings personally." Nisa said as she then begins to state out loud songs that they could sing together with the one that they had just finished. Maria and Nisa knew the dances to the songs and would not need to practice to much with it. They then hear the bells of the church begin to toil. Once, twice, a third and forth one. Hialeah needed to get back to the church.

"Hialeah, is it not time for you to return to the church?"

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 10th April 2013, 10:43 pm

Nisa continues to eat as her sister snaps at her, clearly furious. She rolls her eyes again, this time standing up. "Oh, who's the one being petty now? You sit here on your high horse and lecture me on being rude in front of a Lord and then speak so disrespectfully about him the moment he leaves in his own theatre."

Nisa then drops down from the stage, moving the floor. "You know what? You don't have to leave me here, I will leave you. Neither you nor the lovely Priestess need my presence to make a good show and you've made that quite clear."

With that, Nisa storms off, somehow vanishing into the shadows as Lord Aldain had done previously, as if suggesting that it is the dancing shadows of the room. Nisa walks about in dark hallways, lost and alone and angry. However, Lord Aldain is there, walking beside her after a time.

"You shouldn't rage away from a dispute, milday." The Lord says quietly. Nisa's heart races, her cheeks flush. The halls are so quiet that she cannot even hear her own footsteps--only the hard beating of her heart that she is afraid he will somehow hear through such silence.

"I-I wasn't trying to be mean," Nisa begins, but he nods his head with understanding, moving her into silence.

"Still, it is not wise. What happened if you were to die here, in this very hallway? The last words your sister would have heard from you would have been of spite and anger." Lord Aldain says as the come to a stop in a dimly lit room that looked almost like a ballroom. "Any words you utter could be your last. You should remember that."

Nisa blushes more, "...but how could I die here? Surely, a great Lord like yourself would protect me?"

"Yes." Lord Aldain says with a smile, sharp teeth shining. For a moment, she thinks his eyes glow red, but it must surely be the light playing tricks with her eyes. "A young Lord isn't always around, now is he?"

"I suppose you are right." Nisa says somewhat sadly. "Maria is just so...angry. Her entire heart is pulled up in betrayal and frustration. I do not think she has forgiven."

"I am sure that you will be able to help her find her way." Lord Aldain says sweetly. "Why don't you return to her? A sheep is lost without her Shepherd."

"I'm no Shepherd." Nisa grumbles. "I'm just trying to reach out to someone that doesn't even know me. She doesn't even realize who we are and I just want to scream it out loud and--"

Nisa cannot believe she is rambling on like this. However, being in a room alone with this amazingly handsome man...he just seems so easy to talk to. She knows that he is part of the Sagian Church, but there seems to be a part of him that is just...

"She will figure it out." Lord Aldain says as she hesitates. "It is obvious that you three are sisters. It is a blessing that you two have found her. You must be very concerned with whether or not you'll have a place in her life...in her future."

"Yes." Nisa confirms, her tone even more sad.

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 11th April 2013, 10:51 am

Hialeah watches Maria and Nisa on the stage. Maria really does not like Lord Aldain, something that Hialeah cannot understand. The man has been nothing but gentleman like to them. Plus he is a benefactor of the Sagian church. Her heart plummets as Nisa leaves. “Wait Nisa, we do need...” The words are lost as she walks off. Hialeah turns back to Maria. “You have to find her and apologize Maria. Not only because of the show, because you are sisters. I understand that siblings fight, but you mustn't let this get between you. You don't know how special it is to have actual family.”

The bells begin to chime. She looks up in an almost panic. “Oh no, you are right I must get back.” She looks over at Maria. “And you must apologize to Nisa.”

She rises out of her seat and runs out the door. Once outside, she looks around trying to remember the way back to the temple. She feels something on her elbow and spins around. Kevin is there smiling at her. “What are you doing here?”

“Well everyone is abuzz about the celebration tonight. I asked around and heard they were holding it here.” He explains smiling at her. “I just wanted to wish you happy birthday.” He leans in to kiss her.

Hialeah squirms from his arms. The Cardinal’s words replaying in her head. “Thank you, but I really must get back. I was supposed to be there at the fourth bell.”

“Allow me to escort you there.” He pulls out a wrapped box from his pocket and hands it to her. “I got you a gift.”

Hialeah looks down at the box. “You really shouldn’t have.” She opens the box and inside is a necklace with a beautiful ruby encrusted heart pendant. “Kevin, it is beautiful, but…”

Kevin puts a finger to her lips. “You can accept it and you will.” He takes the necklace and puts it around her neck. He takes her hand. “I have given you a bracelet, and a necklace. Maybe some day I will give you a ring to go along with it. Now come I will take you back to the temple.”

Hialeah is stunned by his words and allows him to pull her along. She looks back at the theatre and remembers her heart pounding for Lord Aldain. She looks up at Kevin and frowns. There is no way the Cardinal will let her be with him.

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 11th April 2013, 6:17 pm

Maria grinds her teeth as Nisa walks away from them. She is hurt and angered that her sister would put a man before her own flesh and blood. She listens to Hialeah and watches as she leaves.

“Ha…To apologize to my sister. You don’t even know.” She said under her breath as she watched her leave.

Maria is now alone in the heart of the theater. There is something about this place as the shadows dance that gives her the creeps. She shivers as a cool breeze blows through the room. The lights shimmer and she kicks the rest of the food from the stage.

She takes the deck of cards from the pocket of her shirt. She shuffles them and begins to read the cards. She is not happy with her readings. No good can come the man they call lord. How is she to explain to her sister that he and this place are no good?

She shivers as she puts her cards back in her pocket, something in the cards telling her to leave. She leaves the stage and gets lost in the shadows. It seems almost as if the lights in the main theater go out with no warning and as she takes simple steps the lights come on before her. Finally they stop coming on as she hears voices talking. She can hear Nisa and the so called lord talking with one another. She only angers herself listening as if the man was almost threatening Nisa and she didn’t even recognize it. How ignorant her sister was being. She stayed there to listen.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by JerriLeah7 on 13th April 2013, 12:18 pm

"Do not worry." Lord Aldain says soothingly, "When you reveal to her the truth, she will be stunned, but accepting. I barely know the young Priestess, but I do feel the tenderness and loneliness in her heart. She will need you both."

Nisa nods her head hopefully. "I hope you're right. I also hope that Maria doesn't kill me for my hard-headedness. I just don't like to be chastised, because I'm such a spoiled brat."

Lord Aldain chuckles. "She is a beautiful lady--one that has a deep concern for you. It is better that you have someone who cares so much, rather than one that would not care at all."

Nisa nods with agreement this time. "I do think you are quite wise, Milord. Would you escort me back to the stage? I'm a bit lost."

"I'm sure your sister could escort you." Lord Aldain says casually. "She's been here for quite some time--listening. I think you could both use the walk and chat."

Nisa's eyes widen in surprise as she looks around, looking for her sister but not finding her. "Maria?"

JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 13th April 2013, 1:28 pm

Maria walks out from the shadows and narrows her eyes at the man. “You talk as if you know me Lord Aldain. I assure you that you think you know me, but you don’t.” she stated. She looks at Nisa.

“I have been standing here walking in anger after Hialeah left to go back to the temple. I care for you as my sister and I wish only the best for you.” She stated. What she really wanted to say was for the man to fuck off and to leave her and her sisters alone.

“Why don’t we take a walk.” She asked.

Luna's Claims:
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 13th April 2013, 5:18 pm

Kevin continues to lead Hialeah to the temple. While thankful for his actions, Hialeah could not help but feel a little uncomfortable around him. She has feeling for him, but the Cardinal does not want her to be with him. “Kevin there is something I have to tell you.”

Kevin looks at Hialeah's face and knows by her expression what she is about to say. He places his fingers on her lips. “I know milady, I will find a way. Even if it means I have to leave my throne behind.”

“Kevin, I must follow the Cardinal's orders no matter what. I am a Priestess now.” Hialeah tells him. She sees the temple. “I thank you for your help, but I can find my way now. I hope to see you at the celebration tonight.” Hialeah runs back to the temple.

She enters her room and sees a long rectangular box on her bed. It is white with a red ribbon on it. She goes over and pulls on the ribbon opening it. Inside is a beautiful dress with a note. She opens the note.
Dearest Hialeah,

I want to wish you a happy birthday. I got this for you to wear at the celebration tonight. I am so proud of your achievements, and I know this is only the beginning. Happy Birthday as well sweet Hialeah, may Sagia grant you many more of happiness.

Cardinal Geoffrey

Hialeah looks down at the dress and cries. She stands up and leaves her room. She goes to the office she knows the Cardinal is using. The door is ajar, so she goes in and gives the Cardinal a hug. “Thank you for the dress. It is beautiful.”

He wraps his arms around her and kisses her head. “You are welcome, you deserve it.”

Spoiler:

xenolion
VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top