Admin Resignation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin Resignation

Post by Fina on 20th September 2012, 8:48 pm

Hello, all. So, I have to decided to officially resign as admin. It isn't fair to you or any of the staff members for me to be an admin and not be more active than the average member. I haven't been the person I should be on here, and I'd like to apologize to ALL of you for that. So, to be fair, I'd like to be a regular member and work from there. I'll still be on here, and hopefully more active, but I cannot guarantee anything. But, from now on, I will not have the powers an admin does.

Thank you for your time. Smile

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Resignation

Post by JerriLeah7 on 20th September 2012, 8:52 pm

So sad to see you go!! D: I will miss you and I hope you still drop by to say hello every now and again. *hug*

Click here to get started on GtR!

Many thanks to Skylar for making my sig/avy set!
JerriLeah7
Administrator

Empress Empowered

https://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20th September 2012, 8:53 pm

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D:

Butbutbut you're member #1!

Back to top Go down

Post by xenolion on 20th September 2012, 8:54 pm

We will miss you on the staff, but I understand. Now we can spam up the Admin counting thread together =) LOL I hope you still have time to visit us in chat!!

New siggy will be coming soon

Spoiler:
Member:  Leah7, Aernith OC:  Mori Harubana Uteke Merrick  Anime:  Lance from Voltron,  Cheetara from Thundercats  Video Game: Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Quistis Trepe from Final Fantasy VIII,  Jin Uzuki from Xenosaga, Keats from Folklore.

xenolion
VIP

xenopouncer extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Goetia on 20th September 2012, 8:57 pm

Aww, I understand why you want to resign, but you were a good admin when you were active! I wish you best of luck and godspeed in your travels, and I look forward to seeing you on the forum! =3

Sig, Userbar/user rank made courtesy of Leah7! You're the best!
---------
Claims:
Spoiler:

Member Claims: Luna
Co-Claims: Leah 7
Anime/Video game Claims: Amaterasu from Feudal Era. Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Million Knives from Trigun. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. Rozalin from Disgaea 2. Prometheus from Megaman ZX Advent. Emory Amden from Force User Role Play. Madame Red from Kuroshitsuji. Blues (Proto Man) from Mega Man series Excalibur from Soul Eater.

Goetia

Wasp Hugger

Back to top Go down

Post by Fina on 20th September 2012, 9:03 pm

Aww! You guys know how to make a person feel special. Thank you. Smile

Spoiler:
I've claimed: LadyTwi, Sercan, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Fina from Skies of Arcadia, Stiyl from Toaru Majutsu no Index, Byakuya Kuchiki and Abarai Renji from Bleach, Beat from Eternal Sonata, Freed from Fairy Tail, Tails from the Sonic Series, and Luigi from the Mario Series

I've co-claimed: Leah7
Fina

Back to top Go down

Post by Holsety on 21st September 2012, 5:50 pm

I'll miss having you around on staff. >: I've always thought you were an excellent admin, and nothing will change my opinion on that. Good luck on everything you do in the future and I hope to catch you around once in a while!

Spoiler:

Claimed:
Kiseki, sagiri, Fina, HikariKuragari, Kalena from Feudal Era, Illias Vienna from Mage's Retribution, Lylishae from War of Elements
Co-claimed:
Leah7, xenolion
---------
RIP #37
RIP Emily
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
Holsety
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 22nd September 2012, 7:18 pm

Aww I hate to see you go Fina but I understand. We hope that you know that you will always be welcome here on gtr! WE HEART YOUSE!!!

Luna's Claims:
Video Game Claims: Squall Leonheart From Final Fantasy 8, Rinoa Heartilly From Final Fantasy 8, Luna From Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Member Claims: Physis Xenolion OC Claims:  Akagi From Force Users Role Play, Claudia Lucroix from Dragaultia, Kalista Miranda From Pandora's Love Anime Claims:Lina Inverse from The Slayers, Inuyasha from Inuyasha, Excel from Excel Saga
Luna

GTR's guinea pig

http://lunarruler.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Red on 23rd September 2012, 12:36 am

Aw... We'll all miss you, Fina! *hugs* You'll always be welcome back!

THANKS SO MUCH TO LEAH FOR THE SET!

Claims: Silver, EphPhoenix, Cave Johnson (Portal 2), Nephenee (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Hazama (BlazBlue), Henry (Fire Emblem: Awakening), Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
Red
VIP

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top